It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Humanity Was Hijacked and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Read chapter 34 and keep an open mind. Then do the math and check it out for yourself. Especially the footnotes. Has man been played? Do not use Google or Google Earth. This web site is free.

So who writes a 53 page chapter along with almost 300 footnotes and all can read it for free?

Well I was going to post in the Mud Pit but that's for political stuff. I stumbled onto this as I want to get Robert D. Steele take on whats going on. I didn't realize that he set up a web page that numbers up to 37 chapters as written by author Joachim Hagopian. I am not into the other stuff I am just fascinated that with chapter 34 the author has 300 footnotes and all that I went to check out.

Joachim Hagopian is a West Point graduate and former Army officer who has written a manuscript based on his unique military experience entitled “Don’t Let The Bastards Getcha Down.” In addition to being a personal memoir, it exposes a faulty military leadership system based on one’s capacity to be an order follower, enforce arbitrary, asinine rules and engage in the psychopathic art of ingratiation.

Especially the "Stonehenge" type cites in South Africa that date 200,000 years old whereas I was taught that the hot bed of life 1st developed and was in Ancient Mesopotamia [Iran + Irag].

ancient Africa is largely due to an enterprising South African scientist, researcher and author named Michael Tellinger. He has located an enormous 1,500 square kilometer ancient metropolis believed to be part of an even larger, once densely inhabited 10,000 sq. km area that is estimated to be at least 200,000 years old.[155] According to Michael Tellinger:

NOT?

Chapter 34

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Try 4chan

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KABOURIS72
Try 4chan

I'm not sure I want to see the results of that rule 34. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I'm not comfortable clicking on a link for the pedo empire.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

WTF is up with your link? 'PedoEmpire'? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wishing you well OP

How do you end up browsing a site with that as the address?

it is really off putting and certainly not going to be clicked by myself and I suspect most others

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
How do you end up browsing a site with that as the address?

Just doing 'research' I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes I know its bizzare and yes sorry to all but that's where he [steele] parked the chapter1st of all the story was on one of those sites we are not supposed to visit. As in "Before Its News" It had a recent post "Robert D. Steele" The supposed ex CIA spook.

So why was chapter 34 as just released this month all about aliens
edit on 25-7-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Nothing original - most of the stories are reworkings from the many sources available in the website below

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Well now we know why this place is goin down. We don't discuss things like back in the old days like in 2008. Get past the other stuff and focus on aliens. Such as:

Humans were said to be introduced through genetic engineering to inhabit the earth in what became Lemuria, a vast, highly advanced spiritual civilization that over time expanded to develop colonies in Atlantis, Yu (central China and Tibet) and the Libyan/Egyptian civilizations.[59] But the ambitious Atlantis colony, also known for its strong intellect and technological advancement, coveted imperialistic control of its own and reportedly solicited assistance from renegades from Alpha Centauri and Pleiades star systems to use a force field to cause a meteor shower that destroyed the earth’s onetime second moon which by close proximity also took out Lemuria. Yu went underground in defiance of Atlantis aggression, becoming the spiritually oriented inner world Kingdom of Agartha or Shamballah. Atlantis set up an autocratic hierarchy but was also destroyed by an earlier Great Flood of its own.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I understand. Now here's an excerpt from chapter 34:

Though Zecharia Sitchin died in 2010 after living to the ripe old age of 90, those professionally associated with Sitchin and fellow proponents within his Nibiru camp, haven’t always been so fortunate. Renowned supervising astronomer at the US Naval Observatory, Dr. Robert Harrington, who co-discovered Pluto’s moon Charon and collaborated with Sitchin searching for the 10th planet Nibiru,[72] suddenly died at the young age of 50 in 1993 from a fast developing cancer,[73] after making claims in a 1988 report that he believed he’d found proof of Nibiru’s approach to the earth,[74] and concurring with Sitchin, concluded that it could support alien life. Ever since, Harrington’s Naval Observatory colleagues working with him on Nibiru have avoided addressing this treacherously controversial issue for all too obvious reasons. Rodney Marks, a New Zealand astrophysicist working at the South Pole telescope for the National Science Foundation (NSF) that has captured and released photos of Nibiru, also died suddenly in very mysterious circumstances in 2000 of ethanol poisoning despite never drinking liquor.[75] New Zealand police maintain that NSF refused to cooperate, never turning over internal reports nor providing names of those working with the deceased at the time. Then in 2006 the Antarctic station doctor who did work with Rodney Marks suddenly disappeared. Aside from its connection to Nibiru, the frozen continent of Antarctica has a long history of strange anomalies and suspicious, unexplained occurrences that go back to German U-boats, Nazi military bases and American explorer Admiral Richard Byrd’s controversial expeditions and well documented alien and UFO experience.[76]

So read the above then go back to 2015

Scientists Can’t Explain What Huge Object Is Blocking The Light From This Distant Star
edit on 25-7-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

OK thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I like how Steele cracks down on pedophiles and child sex abuse and human trafficking.
He's not crazy. When you replace the word aliens with demons, gods, fallen angels it may be easier to digest for some people while being the same thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

post removed by staff

It's not perverted.

Just someone hilariously thinking it would be a good name.
I'm still laughing, the actual content is just your run of the mill whackjobs who "understand".

It's actually anti pedo and anti empire.
Just hilariously poorly named.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

edit on Sat Jul 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I cant or don't know the whys and whats. I am into the "alien" take and stuff like this from 2015

Scientists Can’t Explain What Huge Object Is Blocking The Light From This Distant Star

Bee sheet, whack jobs? I don't know but the stuff in chapter 34 is a fascinating read.

Then this:

Nibiru Update 2020 | Planet X

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I skimmed through that Chapter 34. The writer is intellectual, but a bit out there. He seems angry and frustrated with out hope for humanity. The Covid 19 Chinese Virus strikes me as odd for a few reasons: It spread exceptionally fast. At lightening speed, around the globe. The last seven months have felt like seven years. The virus is targeting over populated dirty areas of our countries towns and cities, the old and sick are targets, blood type, gender, and race seem to be targeted too. The stupid and the narcists are targets because they refuse to wear masks, and they are spreading this.

It seems like a depopulation agenda. The earth was getting cleaner and cooler during human stay at home orders. I think if the Chinese did this on purpose, they wanted to free up space in their country, and destabilize the rest of the planet. They are running out of room for their people, polluting their countryside, and running out of farm land to support themselves. They are mad at the United States for setting limits on their trade business, import of food, and other behaviors. Now their kids cant come to the States for Higher Education. I imagine the Chinese are pissed off. They never apologized for the way they told all of us what was happening. That its self looks like extreme guilt.

Last year before the virus, the world was really consuming, and enjoying the high life.... and now it feels like punishment everywhere. All the news sites on the TV and online spew chaos. The world is panicking and becoming unglued at the seams. The whole racist movement seemed like a distraction and a super spreader event among the black race. Trump wants us to return to stability and normality, but without mitigation this is spreading fast again and people are dying. The answer is calm down, use hygiene and social distance. Freeze your meats before you eat them. I am still not certain the virus isn't spreading from the farmers to the animals. Farms are a dirty dangerous place. You know it was weird the meat packing plants were spreading this and not other factories so much. A biology major asked me not to say that out loud, but who is checking the farm animals out? The vets and dog kennels have all these new disease rules, but farmers pet on those cows, pigs, chickens....
edit on 25-7-2020 by frugal because: sp

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I didn't visit the site, but like it or not we do appear to be living in a "Pedo Empire". The controllers appear to gain a lot of power through rape, torture, and sacrifice(execution) of all ages, infant and up, sadly. The evidence is out in the open for us to see, the matrix is crumbling and everything will be exposed.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

OK thanks

LOL if you had bothered to even spend 5-10 minutes on the site I mentioned you would realize that all this writer has done is copy others works. Nothing new.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Thanks, because so may are put off by that sites chapter 34, I started another thread that was mentioned with excellent footnotes as to the existence of planet Nibiru.

I did not use any material from Chapter 34 as much is already out there. The 2015 celestial issue was real. Then no one talks about it. Why, because if its because of a planet 5 times the size of earth that will pass us and create huge gravitational issues on earth then were just simply fluffed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join