It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Underground Railroad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I’m on prime and couldn’t find 2001 but found something called Operation Underground Railroad.

Now after the earthquake the clintons basically took control of Haiti by having control of the $13+ billion rescue fund. A lot was siphoned off but a lot was used to setup dodgy orphanages - which culminated in the arrest of the 10 child trafficker that Bill Clinton campaigned to get freed.

Now what’s interesting about this program is it’s a WHITE ex federal agent. Working in conjunction with the trump administration and Ivanka trump. This operation is carried out with the government.

Is this because of the Clinton’s corruption within the governments of both us and Haiti.

Do these blm clowns and their racist condemnation of whites actually watch or learn of such operations and realise this is white/blacks/espanics working together to save black lived.

A lot of the traffickers are hiatians with us citizenship, under a program created by clintons which enables them to travel back and forth with these trafficked children.

Worth a watch

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

What???

2nd line

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Don’t know why bud but I did an Alexa search for space odyssey by Kubrick and it brought up operation Underground Railroad

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There is a Youtube channel called Operation Underground Railroad. The following is just one of many videos available, all focused on human trafficking and child abuse.

Catching Predators...O.U.R. Ops Training

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yep that is the same - just official and mainstream I suppose with it being on amazon prime.

What I find most interesting is it’s a covert op but they’ve made it public.

It’s trump people but out with government. So I took it as an indicator of how they are stealthily clearing the swamp.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There is a Youtube channel called Operation Underground Railroad. The following is just one of many videos available, all focused on human trafficking and child abuse.

Catching Predators...O.U.R. Ops Training

Methinks they should have given a Link for more Volunteers to acess.

This is the kind of thing the kind of rare Humanitarian Opportunity to defend the Children and Women of our Global Villages....evil knows no Borders nor shall Justice be stopped by invisible walls.

I think the Cream of the Crop and also the Nuts from the Top will be strongly attracted to this Career...anyonewho has ever Uber-Achieved or Over-Excelled @ something in their life knows how it "feels" to be the best.....now Imagine how good it feels to with 100% ABSOLUTUION knOw you are working with and AMONGST THE BEST HUMANS ON EARTH....

Defending the Children of the Earth and remediating the Evil which dare threaten them is the Apex Action for a Humanitarian Warrior.

It just does not get any better than that.

I wonder if they have a Senior Citizens Dept somewhere for us olde Coots with a little Jam left @ the bottom of the Jar still?

Its between this and the Space Force for our young Heros and Heroines with Bees in their Bonnets.

edit on 25-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

They have a website and you can join as a volunteer, donate or even request in setting up something in your region.

I was on one abit last night so ended up sending them a lot of info in regards to things happening here in Blighty........ you never know maybe they can do what our politicians and police can’t

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is this what you are talking about, "Operation Toussaint"?
I searched operation underground railroad and got this on prime.
Prime

top topics

join