It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says to open schools.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yep, the TB outbreak in 2017 killed overr a million.....but no masks or closings...... so....

originally posted by: carewemust
Option 1: Schools closed; Online Only - Single Mom/Dad and child/children end up in a homeless shelter, since parent must stay home, and Pandemic unemployment benefits are being slashed next week.

Option 2: Open Schools: Parent gets to work. Kids can catch Covid-19, but will live. So will parents. Keep the house or apartment.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I been catching colds aince the beggining of my life. I'm not going to become a hypochondriac just because the lying weaponised medias operation hypochondriac says i need to be terrified of the cold suddenly. When did so many adults lose their spine and become hypocondriacs?? Even healthy elders have a leas tjsm 1 % chance of fatality.

Sending all five of my kids back to school. Stop grabbing for fear and terror like its ambrosia of the gods.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: AutomateThis1

No the CDC didn't say that. The WH did.

You did not read the linked article from CNN , did you ?
It WAS the CDC

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Why do folks not read the facts BEFORE posting.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: GravitySucks

Well, apparently you can't read or you are blind. I provided a link from CNN and two links from the CDC supporting the opening post.

"It is critically important for our public health to open schools this fall," CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said in a statement announcing the updates.

So, come again?

See above.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: AutomateThis1

No the CDC didn't say that. The WH did.

You did not read the linked article from CNN , did you ?
It WAS the CDC

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Why do folks not read the facts BEFORE posting.

What ?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: GravitySucks

Well, apparently you can't read or you are blind. I provided a link from CNN and two links from the CDC supporting the opening post.

"It is critically important for our public health to open schools this fall," CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said in a statement announcing the updates.

So, come again?

See above.

So, MSNBC makes the claim that White House staffers are the ones who made the guidelines but doesn't provide any sources for it.

I think there's a term for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join