It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers Don't Lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

We already established what the error was in the earlier part of the thread, it's 0.0004 which is .04% or 4% or 1%. Don't math geek this over a simple conversion error that can't be correct in the original post, just recognize that only 4% of 1% will die from the virus and it is not a threat to the safety of the general public at large.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Like I said, "I hate to think..." didn't seem like a statement of fact. You wrote many paragraphs attacking that. Maybe it is just you.

Whether you believe it or not, I really don't care if either or neither is right. I'm not harping on the issue of one being correct and one being wrong. I'm harping on the issue of you bashing an opinion while offering pretty much the same thing. The funny thing is that you even accepted that it was just an opinion but then had to try to justify it by posting all your supporting evidence.

I don't even know if any evidence exists that lockdowns slowed down the spread. Maybe there is but it makes no difference to me because, like I said before, that wasn't my point.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Welcome to the New Abnormal. Not a pre-planned New World Order, then, rather a scatter-brained, unfocused New World Disorder.

I'm unashamedly stealing this.

Well said. I think you've probably hit the nail on the head there. We've all been giving these people too much credit. I mean, what's more likely?

a) The leaders of the world pretend to be a bunch of idiots, whilst secretly being evil masterminds and plotting the NWO or
b) The leaders of the world ARE a bunch of idiots and they're just winging it and taking advantage of the situation.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

You are wrong. Numbers do lie when they are being inflated on purpose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hey, that was pretty clever

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join