It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POS kneels on baby neck.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I agree with you 100%
But seriously, you shouldn't shame those people and call them trash , because you may not know this , but they're Democrats, and therefore they're the glory of America and can do no wrong..
edit on 24-7-2020 by PharoahSpiderMan because: .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I remember when my friends and I used to kneel on infants necks-which was the style at the time.

Jeebus tap dancing christ I've been playing Mortal combat for 30 years and this disturbs me, and speaking of mortal kombat i'm sure when he goes the slammer there will be a fatality, because believe it or not most inmates frown upon this sort of behaviour, so I'll end with Mortal Kombat.

FINISH HIM!!!

You're not the only buddy. Pure evil. And MK and Doom are my favorite games since I was a kid. I'd rather watch gory war footage than something like that. It's gut wrenching and terrible beyond words.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

I don't care what political party one aligns themselves with. I don't care about race, ethnicity, culture, whatever you want to call it.

You don't abuse children.

This kid is going to grow up knowing he was abused and treated by certain people who believed certain things. I just hope the kid finds the strength as he gets older to not sink to their level and become a POS racist.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That is disgusting... who ever abused a child deserved to rot in prison, if they can do this to the weakest most vulnerable among us, need not be among us.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I get that. I was just pointing out the bias in society and youth culture that cultivates this Garbage mentality. And the media is promoting their agendas through subversive mental gymnastic templates that they use to control the brainwashed masses that do not accept challenges to their beliefs..
They look to the media for Approval because their own social structures are so far out of whack they lack, self respect.
Like an abusive football coach father 🤣
edit on 27-7-2020 by PharoahSpiderMan because: 🇺🇸

edit on 27-7-2020 by PharoahSpiderMan because: 🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I wasn't disagreeing with ya. No worries

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wasn't sniping..
Much love breda