It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POS kneels on baby neck.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That child should be totally removed from the mother. Full custody to the father and his family. I'd go as far as to say the mom should no longer be allowed to see the child, period. Also, prison for the aholes involved. Lots of prison time.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"Stuff" like this is just the beginning .

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Child is in biological father's custody now. Mother can only see child in father's presence.

If I was the father I'd tell her she can kiss any visitation rights a way aways.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has this guy been identified or captured yet? If not I'm disappointed in our FBI and the billions of dollars received for intelligence.

The FBI is too busy being weaponized against our duly elected POTUS to fight actual crime.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Why would anyone do something like this?

We have riots and looting in the streets because a convicted home invader and rapist thug died while he was struggling against being arrested plus monuments being erected to honor his worthless, unmissed ass and you wonder why someone would do what the idiot in the OP link did? In case it wasn't abundantly clear, most of the people participating in these protests and the "cause" are mentally and morally defective.

George Floyd has no previous arrests for rape. He did have previous arrests for drug and theft crimes and for failure to identify himself to a police officer.

While he was obviously a criminal, it does not excuse his murder by a police officer while he was restrained.

There are two crimes that happened at the time. One does not excuse the other.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Whatever happened to the way we were brought up..........

Times sure are different. TV shows used to be wholesome. Music wasn't about killing the cops or whity.

To be honest though, we had dirtbags and a$$holes when I was growing up too. We just didn't have the Internet or Facebook or Twitter, etc for them to show the world what bottom feeders they were. At least now they call themselves out.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

God bless that baby child. He's with the father now, and the mother can only have supervised visits. The paternal grandmother alerted the authorities, so that baby thankfully has people in his court who love him and will look out for him. I hope the mom loses custody and this baby resides with those who put his needs before selfish motives.

Somebody hold that little boy close and rock him and tell him he is safe now. I wish I could!!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Someone needs to let the correctional officers at the jail that picture so they can spread the word among the prisoners so some jail/prison justice can come his way.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I could not care less than I do about his absence from this world. No loss, whatsoever... just as you would argue that his priors didn't warrant his death, I will argue that his death doesn't warrant any degree of protest, riot, or looting.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why would anyone do something like this? Does it promote the goals of BLM? or of their opposition? Nope.

This is just mentally dangerous criminality.

I'm glad that the perpetrators have been arrested. If they are guilty, I hope they are charged with a sentence which suits the seriousness of the crime.

What Does It All Mean?

If you were to analyze moral standards in recent years, you would see a clear trend. Without a doubt, moral standards are being increasingly undermined among a growing number of people. What is the real significance of this?

Does it mean, as some individuals claim, that our entire civilization and all mankind are doomed, nearing annihilation? Or are such changes just part of the normal ebb and flow of history?

The latter is what many people think. They view the moral breakdown of our time as just a trend, one of many that have come and gone throughout history. They fully expect that the pendulum will eventually swing back and that higher moral standards will return. Are they correct?

“The Last Days”

Let us consider the facts in the light of a book that for centuries was a widely accepted authority on moral issues—God’s Word, the Bible. It is very enlightening to compare today’s world with the prophetic description that the Bible gives of the most decisive era in human history. This is the time period it calls “the last days” or “the conclusion of the system of things.” (2 Timothy 3:1; Matthew 24:3) As these expressions imply, this period is to mark the definite end of an epoch and the beginning of a new one.

God’s Word foretold that the last days would be marked by “critical times hard to deal with.” To help watchful observers to identify the last days, the Bible gives a number of details that together provide a clear description, or composite sign, of this unique time period. (I won't cover them all in this comment)

Bad Traits in People

Note one of the features of this sign that is prominent today: ‘Men will have a form of godly devotion but prove false to its power.’ (2 Timothy 3:2, 5) No other period in history has been characterized by such powerful and thorough secularization. God has been widely rejected as the only authority, and most people do not accept the Bible as the only source of truth. Of course, religions still exist, but many have little influence. They are only a veneer.

The Bible mentions another feature of the sign: “Men will be . . . without self-control, fierce,” and “because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.” (2 Timothy 3:2, 3; Matthew 24:12) The Greek word translated “fierce” means, among other things, “lacking human sympathy and feeling.” Today ever younger children are showing themselves to be “fierce” and are committing increasingly violent crimes.

A feature especially prevalent in our time is this one: “Men will be . . . lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God.” (2 Timothy 3:2, 4) One example of this is that people want sensual pleasure, but they do not want the responsibility of living with one marriage partner for a lifetime. The result has been a tidal wave of wrecked family relations, unhappy and rootless children, single parents*, and sexually transmitted diseases. *: as in this situation with the racist boyfriend who does not love the child of another man.

An Evil Driving Force

The Bible also reveals the existence of a powerful, evil spirit creature, “the one called Devil and Satan,” whose purpose is to lure people away from true values and pull them down into moral corruption. It says that during the last days, he has come down to the earth, “having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”—Revelation 12:9, 12.

The Devil is described in the Bible as “the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.” (Ephesians 2:2) This implies that the Devil exercises a powerful influence on many humans, usually without their noticing it, just as we sometimes may not notice an invisible pollutant in the air.

For example, Satan’s influence is seen in many modern means of communication: videos, movies, television, the Internet, advertising, books, magazines, and newspapers. Much material, especially that focused on unsuspecting youths, is filled with extreme and repugnant trends, such as racism, occultism, immorality, and sadistic violence.

Many sincere people have been struck by the similarities between the description the Bible gives of the last days and the actual circumstances in the world of our day. True, there have been some events in history before the 20th century that in lesser ways seemed to fit the Bible’s description. But it is only during the 20th century, and now the 21st century, that all the elements of the sign can be observed.

The Coming New Epoch

Neither those who believe that mankind will be destroyed nor those who claim that things will continue the way they always have are correct. Instead, the Bible clearly shows that the present world society dominating the earth will be replaced by something completely new.

After Jesus listed a number of the features of the sign of the last days, he said: “In this way you also, when you see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near.” (Luke 21:31) God’s heavenly Kingdom was the main theme of Jesus’ preaching. (Matthew 6:9, 10) And God appointed him to be the King of this Kingdom, which is a government that will soon rule over all the earth.—Luke 8:1; Revelation 11:15; 20:1-6.

At the end of the last days, God’s heavenly Kingdom in the hands of Christ is going to eliminate all who are its enemies—the Devil and those who support him—and replace today’s present morally bankrupt society with a righteous new world. (Daniel 2:44) In this new world, righthearted people will enjoy eternal life on an earth transformed into a paradise.—Luke 23:43; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:3, 4.

Those who detest today’s moral breakdown and discern that the composite sign of the last days is being fulfilled in current events can look forward to a magnificent future. For this we can thank Almighty God, who cares about us humans and who has a glorious purpose for his creation, the earth.—Psalm 37:10, 11, 29; 1 Peter 5:6, 7.

I invite everyone reading this to learn more about our loving Creator and the prospect of life in a morally clean world, which he holds out to all searching individuals. As the Bible says, “this means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”—John 17:3.

And (or but) beware (as hinted at before):

False Religion is a Snare and a Racket (playlist)
edit on 22-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I probably should refrain from commenting on this one.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Remove comment

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here's a poorly written article, but it has the tweets. **warning, language**

tbdailynews.com...

Look at that baby's face. Looks scared and crying to me! Bet this guy abused that child since birth.

Oh and the lovely name he gave the baby..

Can't believe the mother ( Erin Smith )
is defending this guy

( Isaiah Jackson ).
Of Springfield, Ohio.

That's ( Isaiah Jackson ). Of Springfield, Ohio.
( Isaiah Jackson ). Of Springfield.

www.springfieldnewssun.com...

State of Ohio v. Isaiah Jackson, convicted of domestic violence, six months jail to run concurrently with an 18 month prison sentence.

State of Ohio v. Isaiah Jackson, convicted of burglary, 18 months prison with credit for jail time served, three years post-release control mandatory.l

The picture of Isaiah kneeling on a crying child should have been enough to warrant and arrest.

I've never layed a hand or hurt anyone in all my existence. But right now nothing would please me more than to get in my car and drive the 2 hours just to live feed on Facebook, Instagram, Zoom, Twitter the royal a$$ whooping b!tch slapping fest😈
Springfield here I come.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is a result of our political and social policies.

I'd like to thank the government, the military, the media and the corporations on a job well done.

Now that the social fabric of America is destroyed, nothing will stop TPTB from complete dominion into the 21st century...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

thug died while he was struggling against being arrested plus monuments being erected to honor his worthless, unmissed ass and you wonder why someone would do what the idiot in the OP link did?

My mind cannot fathom the depths of depravity some would stoop so low.

The ills of society didn't happen overnight. These lowlifes who treated the baby as such didnt form their moral code in the last 3 months.

You're doing the mistreatment of the child a great disservice by politicizing it. I get your anger I thought you're smarter than that.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AssiduousSpook
Someone needs to let the correctional officers at the jail that picture so they can spread the word among the prisoners so some jail/prison justice can come his way.

But that's extrajudicial and against the actual True American way that I believe in.

I believe in the Rule of Law.
Punishment must be prescribed by law.

Getting beaten or raped isn't a legal retribution.

Why are you mad at this guy anyway?
For breaking rules you think are important?

What about the rest of our laws?

Violence via jail beatings isn't acceptable.
Either bring back whipping as a legal punishment or just line up a firing squad I don't care.

Just do it by the book and keep this orderly thanks.
edit on 7/23/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So should we protest and violently attack all black people over this? Just wondering since all police are being attacked and protested for the same thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

No, but something has to be done. Something drastic, and it needed to be done,like, yesterday.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: AssiduousSpook

But that's extrajudicial and against the actual True American way that I believe in.

I believe in the Rule of Law.
Punishment must be prescribed by law.

Why are you mad at this guy anyway?
For breaking rules you think are important?

I am not mad. But the reptilian part of my brain stem demands death for the people involved in this picture. You can take it up with nature and instinct. You might as well debate why I think I need my next breath or my next meal.

And your rule of law fantasy is cute but you can fold it into a triangle and shove it until our politicians and police are held to the same standards.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes it is the primal instinct to demand retribution but this case is being exaggerated for politics.

The Rule of Law isn't a fantasy, no, it's your only Hope at Liberty - ever.

Yours mine everyone's.

It's time to get a grip and act civilized as best we can. The media is being used to trigger your emotions and then you became the mob mentality you so hated.

Do not forget what Republic you believe in good Sir.

The Media is actively trying to get We the People to destroy the Republic by utilizing Divide and Conquer.

They are promoting the concept of burning the Constitution by getting everyone to wish for more pain and suffering than we as a civilized and conscientious lot ought to be.

I'm sorry but I think y'all were educated better than all this and I'm requesting much higher standards from my countrymen.

I think the ppl in charge of all our power structure need to go to prison too but if everyone's gonna buy into msm narratives or at minimum concede to them no contest - than we're never gonna get anywhere because we'll burn all our time fighting with those whom we share a vested interest with in freeing the world from all these corrupt power mongering psychos behind all this.

So get your ass in gear soldier and straighten up. I don't intend to lose this War.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You’re right I know you’re right and I apologize for the attitude but god dammit I am fed the fvck up and ready to fight before I get too gray to do anything but motivate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join