It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POS kneels on baby neck.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

So, this POS thinks it would be funny to kneel on a baby's neck for BLM.

For those that don't want to see the photo, the baby is laying belly down with its arms held behind it's back by another POS.

The guy kneeling on the baby's neck is the mother's boyfriend.

The mother claims she wasn't there when the photo was taken (which I don't believe), but defends the hell out of her boyfriend saying the baby was fine and wasn't hurt despite the baby obviously in distress.

The grandmother alerted the baby's real father and the boyfriend has been arrested. The mother, for reasons, hasn't been arrested.

The people involved are trashy. Straight trash.

What's even worse is that in the comments there are people supporting the actions and don't care.
edit on Wed Jul 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: alternate source thespectator.info... te-baby/

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Evening the score! nice work dorks

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
mobile.twitter.com...

So, this POS thinks it would be funny to kneel on a baby's neck for BLM.

For those that don't want to see the photo, the baby is laying belly down with its arms held behind it's back by another POS.

The guy kneeling on the baby's neck is the mother's boyfriend.

The mother claims she wasn't there when the photo was taken (which I don't believe), but defends the hell out of her boyfriend saying the baby was fine and wasn't hurt despite the baby obviously in distress.

The grandmother alerted the baby's real father and the boyfriend has been arrested. The mother, for reasons, hasn't been arrested.

The people involved are trashy. Straight trash.

What's even worse is that in the comments there are people supporting the actions and don't care.

He isnt going to do very well in prison. If there is one thing 99% of criminals are against, it is hurting kids.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

That kid is effed.

Too many people shouldn't have children, they should just get a goldfish since they can flush them when they get tired of it.

(post by EverythingsWrong removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Really too bad the father of the child didn't just handle it himself.

Maybe a few days in the hospital would have given the boyfriend some time to realize what an idiot he really is.
I hope the dad goes for custody.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

That guy head kicked that toddler,I didn't see that earlier.
I hope that child is alright and the mother as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Why would anyone do something like this? Does it promote the goals of BLM? or of their opposition? Nope.

This is just mentally dangerous criminality.

I'm glad that the perpetrators have been arrested. If they are guilty, I hope they are charged with a sentence which suits the seriousness of the crime.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Really too bad the father of the child didn't just handle it himself.

The child's father already showed he's got issues with decision making, planting his seed in a total lunatic THOT. Seriously, considering the obvious quality of the THOT's current choice in winners, I can only imagine her priors (including the child's father) were just as brilliant.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Forget the mom, she was taking the pic, then defended the boyfriend

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Everything and everyone takes things to far today.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why would anyone do something like this?

We have riots and looting in the streets because a convicted home invader and rapist thug died while he was struggling against being arrested plus monuments being erected to honor his worthless, unmissed ass and you wonder why someone would do what the idiot in the OP link did? In case it wasn't abundantly clear, most of the people participating in these protests and the "cause" are mentally and morally defective.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I sure wish the 4 dudes who jumped me back in '98 would have been that weak. Strong enough to beat a woman and her kid, but not a man. And I don't mean a beta male, they go down quicker than the girls.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well,

I wonder if he got the "attention" he was looking for on social media.

I bet he has, but not the way he thought he would.

Guess the Jerry Spinger show wasn't calling him back.
edit on 22-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Forget the mom, she was taking the pic, then defended the boyfriend

Well who had the frog arm that was holding the kid's arms?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Humans, eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: chr0naut

Everything and everyone takes things to far today.

I would take it to far. I would hang the f****, if I had my way.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The guy is in jail now for an unrelated charge. But Facebook sleuths have pretty much uncovered everyone involved in the photo, and even found more probable cause to investigate for further accounts of child abuse.

Apparently, this child wasn't very welcome in the boyfriend's family and they all treated the kid like a punching bag.

The kid's mother is trash as well, and I read that she has been arrested as well, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

Facebook users are lighting them up now in the comments.

They're even reporting people who are making comments that condone this.

There is even a special education teacher who commented that he was doing it wrong and that he need to use more weight to kill the baby.

People found out what school he teaches at to report him, and then found out the school graduates students who should be failing.

Just more garbage being uncovered when this failure of a system continues unaddressed.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whatever happened to the way we were brought up..........

One on one.
Don’t hit women. Don’t hit children. Discipline by words and tone.
At the end of a fight go and have a pint together.
If they go down that’s it done. Never hit a man when they are down.
If you can’t do it with your fists then don’t bother / only use weapons if your life is threatened.

This animal pack mentality or animal pack mental illness - is it created by drugs - I’m going back to the creation of isis and the fact they were dosed up on amphetamines and other drugs. Is there a possibility that nanobots could have been in these drugs which are controlling these liberal/blm fkwits.

Now I have kids and I truly believe if I ever saw them acting in the way these animal packs behave I’d be grabbing my kids and reinstalling the humanistic values which I brought them up with - do the parents of these cnts actually condone all this behaviour and if they don’t why don’t they discipline or attempt to stop their children’s behaviour. Someone or something has to get through to these cnts or an uprising of the normal people is going to create genocide of the complete far left.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join