It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Judge Orders Biden To Be Named As Perpetrator Of Crime Against Prosecutor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, this might be a little tough for Sleepy Joe to argue against...seeing as how he bragged, on tape, about committing the very act he is accused of...

Former Vice President Biden has been formally listed as the perpetrator of an alleged crime against a Ukrainian prosecutor.

The ruling ordered that:

A competent person of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine who conducts procedural management in criminal proceedings No. 62020000000000236 dated February 24, 2020 to enter information into the Unified register of pre-trial investigations … a summary of facts that may indicate the commission of a criminal offense under Paragraph 2 of Article 343 of the Criminal procedure code of Ukraine on criminal proceedings No. 62020000000000236 dated February 24, 2020, namely: information on interference in the activities of the former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Shokin, Viktor Mykolaiovych performed by citizen of the United States of America Joseph Biden, former U.S. Vice President.

The only defense, maybe, that will stick for Joe is to claim that due to the onset of dementia he has no recollection of the events at issue...and is not competent to stand trial.

Joe Biden Named as Criminal Suspect

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

seeing as how he bragged, on tape, about committing the very act he is accused of...

I doubt it’ll hurt him. Since Donald Trump became President that’s just the normal thing to do.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

seeing as how he bragged, on tape, about committing the very act he is accused of...

I doubt it’ll hurt him. Since Donald Trump became President that’s just the normal thing to do.

It would be rather ironic though, assuming he ends up being elected President, if Biden was ultimately Impeached by the House, Convicted by the Senate and removed from office, for the very thing that Trump was impeached for asking the current Ukrainian President to look into...

Joe and Hunter were bad boys (but got paid very well).

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If you had a relevant response to anything political it would be a miracle. Are you just concerned that Biden might potentially have to pay the piper for his crime or is that just another typical Trump-slam by you? I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Step one, get rid of Bernie Sanders. Done
Step Two, get rid of all of the other candidates. Done
Step Three, somehow make it so there is only Joe Biden to choose. Done.
Step Four, secure Joe Biden as the only choice. Done.
Step Five, destroy Joe Biden and make the switcheroo.
Step Six, say hello to Hillary!

Enter Trump; wash, consume, burp, repeat.

edit on 22-7-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Quid Quo Pro Joe.

The U.S. Senate is closing in on him too.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Віктор Миколайович Шокін) is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016. His appointment was controversial from the outset and he was widely considered to be a key obstacle in the fight against corruption, with accusations that he had blocked cases against allies and influential figures. He was dismissed in March 2016 after pressure from the United States, European Union and international financial institutions,
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think Biden has anything to worry about regarding this , will the EU and financial institutions also be investigated ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

it's fascinating how the same 'keywords' are always used. sleepy joe. dementia. those who always scream the loudest when it comes to the decline of morals and the need to respect life have nothing else to do all day long but to accuse their political opponent of a supposed illness, and thus insult millions who actually suffer from this illness. what is he now, a criminal or a dement old man? criminals with dementia are rather rare, i think.
edit on 22-7-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

it's fascinating how the same 'keywords' are always used. sleepy joe. dementia. those who always scream the loudest when it comes to the decline of morals and the need to respect life have nothing else to do all day long but to accuse their political opponent of a supposed illness, and thus insult millions who actually suffer from this illness. what is he now, a criminal or a dement old man? criminals with dementia are rather rare, i think.

So, what you're saying is...

Joe is not crazy.
Joe is not a criminal.

Ok...... Hahaha....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A competent person of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine

hahahaha...

I question their competance. Look at their history of firing invetigators going after coruption in their office and hiring Prosecutors with zero expierance or education in the field.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

A competent person of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine

hahahaha...

I question their competance. Look at their history of firing invetigators going after coruption in their office and hiring Prosecutors with zero expierance or education in the field.

Kinda funny how two different administrations from two different countries do the same thing, huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Please give example of your accusation a video would be great like the one of old crazy Joe.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It is hilarious. I mean they are doing exactly what Trump asked them. Quid Pro Quo.

This is what Trump was impeached for and even many in the Senate said he did it that voted to aquit him. The senate hearing was a farce. No witnesses were allowed. It is going to come back to bite them because the pendulum always swings and they set the precident where it will be damn near impossible to ever fully impeach a president again. My bet is that before the Senate switches over to being Dem run they pass a bunch of new rules to prevent what they did from happining again.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

He's a criminal that committed his crimes years ago that is now suffering from diminished cognitive ability.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As a lay person, not qualified to diagnose illness (or qualified to rule out any affliction either), but as an observer of the manner in which Biden conducts himself and the way he speaks...compared to tapes of him from years gone by...I am comfortable in stating my belief that he is in a state of rapid intellectual decline. Attach whatever medical definition you want to that.

He has difficulty concentrating, either on what he is trying to say, or what people are saying to him. He has great difficulty stringing coherent sentences together, recalling words, names or commonly used phrases. He even breaks down when trying to read the thoughts and words that others have written for him (and put on a teleprompter).

I am sorry, but the man is no longer entirely there - and this observation has nothing to do with whatever his Party affiliation is. It has to do with his ability, were he ever to be elected, to direct the enormously complex affairs of the United States.

This is a matter separate from the payola schemes he and his family were part of while his marble rack was still full (Ukraine, China, etc.). Sadly, it is not just Joe who slurped from the trough in his 40+ years in office...the list of Democrats and Republicans alike who went into "public service" as middle-class citizens and came out as one percenters is extensive.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: oloufo

He's a criminal that committed his crimes years ago that is now suffering from diminished cognitive ability.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

and both claims are proven by law as well as clinically? i just can't find the judgment, nor the file of the treating doctor / psychiatrist. can you send a link, please?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Віктор Миколайович Шокін) is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016. His appointment was controversial from the outset and he was widely considered to be a key obstacle in the fight against corruption, with accusations that he had blocked cases against allies and influential figures. He was dismissed in March 2016 after pressure from the United States, European Union and international financial institutions,
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think Biden has anything to worry about regarding this , will the EU and financial institutions also be investigated ?

So as long as the Vice President of the United States is active in something the EU and foreign banks support, the American voter should be approving of it as well?

Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you, the globalist "brain."

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

As a lay person, not qualified to diagnose illness (or qualified to rule out any affliction either), but as an observer of the manner in which Biden conducts himself and the way he speaks...compared to tapes of him from years gone by...I am comfortable in stating my belief that he is in a state of rapid intellectual decline. Attach whatever medical definition you want to that.

He has difficulty concentrating, either on what he is trying to say, or what people are saying to him. He has great difficulty stringing coherent sentences together, recalling words, names or commonly used phrases. He even breaks down when trying to read the thoughts and words that others have written for him (and put on a teleprompter).

I am sorry, but the man is no longer entirely there - and this observation has nothing to do with whatever his Party affiliation is. It has to do with his ability, were he ever to be elected, to direct the enormously complex affairs of the United States.

This is a matter separate from the payola schemes he and his family were part of while his marble rack was still full (Ukraine, China, etc.). Sadly, it is not just Joe who slurped from the trough in his 40+ years in office...the list of Democrats and Republicans alike who went into "public service" as middle-class citizens and came out as one percenters is extensive.

i actually only realized in the last paragraph that you are talking about biden.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This whole situation is looking like a train wreak in slow motion. The case looks clear, just a matter of how many carriages are going to get derailed in this mess as the chain reaction follows through.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your massive whataboutism is stupefying to say the least.
We’ll see if you can hang on for 4 more years without being committed by someone who cares about you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join