It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Speaker of House arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
And probably drink myself stupid in celebration.

Me too....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26
And who says the swamp isnt being drained?? It takes awhile to work from the bottom to the top. Looks like prosecutors are making their way to the middle of the bottom rung of corruption. From that article:

Pritzker: If true, ‘he’s gonna have to resign’

Gov. JB Pritzker – who was also a subject of headlines regarding a public corruption investigation Friday – said at an unrelated news conference in Waukegan that if the allegations against Madigan are true, “He’s gonna have to resign.”

“The speaker has a lot that he needs to answer – to authorities, to investigators, and most importantly, to the people of Illinois,” Pritzker said. “If these allegations of wrongdoing by the speaker are true, there is no question that he will have betrayed the public trust. And he must resign.”

The Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday morning that it had obtained documents that “show the U.S. attorney’s office in Chicago has asked Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi for all emails and any other communications dating to 2012 regarding the tax break that Kaegi’s predecessor, Joseph Berrios, gave Pritzker.”

These things are intentionally kept out of national media headlines in an effort to downplay the effectiveness of thesw corruption probes. I ought to see what is happening in south florida seeing how loud they cry BLM and beg for tyranny and more terror to consume.

<< 1  2   >>

join