It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QAnon banned from Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

QAnon: Twitter bans accounts linked to conspiracy theory

A bit more cracking down on the competition, eh folks! QAnon to me are just a modern day take on sedition and anarchy. Never offered an alternative, no criticism, just a new age spam agenda. QAnon, all you ever gave me was spam and scam. It was all a flash in the frying pan, a pack of lies barking at the moon. You were another enemy of democracy and Western structure and trust. I trust only evidence based constructive criiticism, "Your a builder, baby and here I am a stone" (Bob Marley). When billions of people depend for their very lives, food and security on structure we who see the big picture must keep protecting it. Change comes from evolution. We just have to patient. It is the lesson of liberation from the inherited human condition, Adam's curse if you like, and to be cured our sickness keeps having to get worse, as the poet T.S Eliot wrote in his "Four Quartets".

We are laughing gnomes and you can't catch us. In the words of Tony Montana's "Scarface" and a thick Cuban accent, "I never like him, I never trusted him".

edit on 22-7-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

It's just sad what world become to

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
who couldn't see this coming.

Is this a huge backfire? If they didn't have anything to worry about then why ban it?

if you don't have anything to hide why worry about it? Patriot act bull#

This just give's credence to Q in my opinion. I thought it was a military psyop, but hey if you got nothin to worry about why ban everything?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Twitter has been on the side of the democratic, deep state for a long time, lots of people have been banned for talking about uncomfortable topics. Well done Q, good to see you over the target.

Having some innocent, unsuspecting citizen wake up one day to a blocked account gives them something to think about. It is a big internet out there and if twitter would rather implode than face facts, its their call.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Do not act surprised when this site is closed down due to "conspiracy" talk.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Qanon sedition and anarchy? Did you know that Flynn. Eric Trump, and Pence are members? Probably the whole cabinet, but those three have been confirmed.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Twitter has been on the side of the democratic, deep state for a long time, lots of people have been banned for talking about uncomfortable topics. Well done Q, good to see you over the target.

Having some innocent, unsuspecting citizen wake up one day to a blocked account gives them something to think about. It is a big internet out there and if twitter would rather implode than face facts, its their call.

Strange they haven't banned trump, I guess he must be one of them

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Do not act surprised when this site is closed down due to "conspiracy" talk.

It's not surprising when the owners recently told us they are shutting the site down if they can't sell it.
edit on 22-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

They're apart of the troll team?

Makes sense.. Get your followers to think you're always on the edge of bringing down the cabal but never actual accomplish anything.

Just sounds like they are using gullible conspiracy theorists then.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's apparently not a wholesale ban. From your link:

The suspensions will be applied to accounts that are "engaged in violations of our multi-account policy, coordinating abuse around individual victims, or are attempting to evade a previous suspension - something we've seen more of in recent weeks," it said.

Daily Mail has much more information:

In the last several weeks, Twitter said it has removed more than 7,000 QAnon accounts for violating the company's rules against targeted harassment, spam, platform manipulation and ban evasion.

The suspensions will be applied to accounts 'engaged in violations of our multi-account policy, coordinating abuse around individual victims, or are attempting to evade a previous suspension - something we've seen more of in recent weeks,' Twitter added.

So apparently it was QAnon trolls that targeted Chrissy Teigen recently with accusations of flying on the Lolita Express:

It has caused its followers to trawl through pictures celebrities post online to claim they show proof they are eating children and then mount a harassment campaign against them.

Among those often targeted is TV personality Chrissy Teigan who has been the victim of a type of campaign known as 'swarming' or 'brigading' that Twitter is now banning.

For what it's worth, at the time I looked and I couldn't find her name/initials in the flight logs, or any other source for this accusation.

It seems they were also behind the Wayfair pricing brouhaha recently:

Earlier in July, it targeted the company Wayfair and accused it of trafficking children after a price glitch on the company's site raised the price of pillows and cabinets to tens of thousands of dollars.

Wayfair was trending on Twitter on July 10 and the conspiracy theory continued to rage on TikTok even after the company explained the pricing glitch.

I'm pretty sure this was their greatest sin however:

In the last few months, the coronavirus pandemic has allowed for the QAnon movement to gain even more momentum as they join with other online fringe groups such as the anti-vaccination movement.

They went anti-vaxx... Can't have that!!!

Twitter BANS 7,000 QAnon accounts and limits ability of 150,000 others as it cracks down on online harassment campaigns from the far-right group
edit on 22-7-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Good. This is good news. Who ever thinks that Twitter is the bad guy here should take a look in to how Qanon followers behave on Twitter. I say # em all

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I thought that the site was shutting down because its not economically viable anymore?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thank god for that!

I never really bother with the Qannon stuff, its the ultimate in fake news, its massively damaging and prays on the weak minded.

They should have done this long a go but good to see them finally doing something about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Given Twitter's general demeanor and attitudes, something must have been (or is ready to be) exposed that devastates the NWO !!

😎🦇

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Good. This is good news. Who ever thinks that Twitter is the bad guy here should take a look in to how Qanon followers behave on Twitter. I say # em all

99% of all the "bad" has been controlled opposition and agents provocateurs 😎🦇

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

WTF did I just watch!?! Where was that footage taken? That has a very sinister feel to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The stuff Q requires people to believe in things that could invoke an extreme reaction.
Put it this way, If you actually believed it, and didn't do something about it...

Information Hazards

Information hazards are risks that arise from the dissemination or the potential dissemination of
true information that may cause harm or enable some agent to cause harm. Such hazards are often
subtler than direct physical threats, and, as a consequence, are easily overlooked. They can,
however, be important. T

edit on 0000007092179America/Chicago22 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

As opposed to how Antifa or BLM followers behave in the street? Got gotta be kidding. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Flesh699

WTF did I just watch!?! Where was that footage taken? That has a very sinister feel to it.

Kinda makes your soul scream, eh? My wife cried and she didn't know why other than that FEELING. I suggest you keep going, sir/ma'am. May the force be with you and have a good day.

<<   2  3 >>

join