It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killer gnomes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
the gnomes are trying to reclaim the planet by killing us with weather control devices!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know what you mean, look how menacing and demonic they are!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
garden gnomes are actually robotic power suits built in the gnomes' image, so that they may destroy us when the rebellion occurs!!!!

JAK

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Indeed, look at how CCTV can catch these 'friendly' chaps behaving at night:
It is a little known fact that the 'NWO' is actually a Gnome conspiracy but through the silent 'G' people have been misled.

Watch for the Gn.W.O

Jack

[edit on 15/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by menolikeyelshrub
the gnomes are trying to reclaim the planet by killing us with weather control devices!!!

Huh I thought they were trying the Gnomish Mind Control Cap
Goblin Engineering and Science is much more superior

Anyway not too much to worry about, most Gnomish technology fails half the time anyway

[edit on 15-3-2005 by sardion2000]

[edit on 15-3-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Those devilsh little gnomes:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whereas the Gnomes have at times been accused of attempting to take over the Earth, the pixies are quite happy just to sit around laughing at the insanity of the world while getting drunk on 'Best Pixyland'

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There are revelations to be found in the personage of the ATS member that was known as 'gnome' and in the insanity that that member induced in certain ill-prepared peers who were trying to pin its gnomeship on other members.

There are some places where gnomes and trolls belong, but IMHO ATS is not one of them.

On topic on stature, I saw 'The Station Agent' on vid last night and enjoyed it. At least there was no dwarf throwing.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
F (or as you name yourself: menolikeyelshrub)....
Remember that all those gnomes are actually demons in disguise.
LOOK OUT FOR THE DEMONIC GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tak

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yard Gnomes are my friends..... they get mad when people walk on my lawn. Then at night they're not there anymore...the next morning I have to wash the blood off of them. They're not demons just homicidle maniacs....I love them.... the insane children in my neighborhood try to steal them and are never seen again...true story! DON"T JUDGE ME!!

new topics

top topics

join