It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Ellen's Not A Nice Person But She Plays One On Tv

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Your message to the employees is to man up and suck it up ? I should go back to work give my employees attitude in my company and take your advice when they complain , just say "suck it up "

You're mother would be so proud to see what you've become today .....

p.s - Ellen isn't funny , attractive nor a decent human being. Just another liberal clown exploiting and pretending to be caring. People like you are the cancer of society . The rare time i see ellen's face on the news. I don't see joy i see evil.

Sorry about being "the cancer of society". I was hoping to be more of a " itchy rash of society".

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And she was caught selling 10 thousand dollar "pillows" on wayfair.
Really jogs the noggin

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Your message to the employees is to man up and suck it up ? I should go back to work give my employees attitude in my company and take your advice when they complain , just say "suck it up "

You're mother would be so proud to see what you've become today .....

p.s - Ellen isn't funny , attractive nor a decent human being. Just another liberal clown exploiting and pretending to be caring. People like you are the cancer of society . The rare time i see ellen's face on the news. I don't see joy i see evil.

Sorry about being "the cancer of society". I was hoping to be more of a " itchy rash of society".

Haha, this is a good natured response.

Gotta disagree with you on the Ellen front (well I guess we don't have to disagree. Everyone's free to watch what they'd like and enjoy it accordingly).
But I've disliked Ellen for a long time now lol. Her interview of the closest eyewitness to the Las Vegas massacre solidified my distaste. (That only her show was granted an interview and her leading questions for instance)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
From what I have seen of her, on news and waiting room TV, I found her totally lacking in humor. More of a figure head trying to act funny and not quite pulling it off. To me she acts as real as a cardboard cutout. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's the problem with celebrities. You enjoy their work but as soon as you find out a bit about their personal life, the bubble bursts. Entertainers should stick to that - entertain! It's like when I visit my customers, they don't know my politics or how I treat friends and family.

I could care less what Ellen does off camera. None of my business. Not that I watch her show anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who is Ellen Degenerate?

I don't think I have seen a full show, maybe some snippets here and there. Many famous people are down right weird/horrible towards the people around them. Maybe it is a show of animal dominance...As example: I don't think people know that Hillary throws the F bomb around like a drunken sailor and treats everyone around her, but a select few in her inner circle, as all deploriables and people below her...not just Conservatives...

edit on 21-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have never been able to figure how anyone finds her funny....ever at all, I guess we must all be very very different in our sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: TXRabbit
So somebody who treats people like # is ok as long is it makes you laugh and entertains you?

Noted

I guess they won’t mind if I use the same argument for Trump then.

It doesn’t matter how many people he hurts, I like the memes, so. . . Trump2020.

LOL people thinking Trump is speaking directly to them #1 and #2 getting upset by it LOL no wonder the country is going to chit

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I hope you recover from whatever it is that ails you, because anyone that watches ellen 1 hour a day, 5 days a week has something seriously wrong.
Step 1 to a better you, throw out the Tell-a-Vision, it is using "channel"ing to "Program" you.

Good Luck

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
From what I have seen of her, on news and waiting room TV, I found her totally lacking in humor. More of a figure head trying to act funny and not quite pulling it off. To me she acts as real as a cardboard cutout. Just my opinion though.

Long before her talk show she did a 2 hour stand up comedy routine that was at the time the most brilliant, well crafted, perfectly performed, and hilarious comedy routine I had ever witnessed. She most certainly is funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So my message to her put upon employees....man up, suck it up and get over it. The joy she brings to the world out weighs the trauma her employees are being paid to endure.

She makes me sick, so where do I stand in this "Joy to the World" scenario?

I suppose I should clarify: She makes me sick because she is so obviously saying anything at all in order to make her audience laugh and goes for the cheapest shots possible, yet she maintains a holier than thou attitude which she uses, once again, to take pot shots at people who she deems less powerful.

She abuses her position!

I wouldn't say cancel her though. Just let the reality coming make her realise the reality she thinks she is in is changing.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I hope you recover from whatever it is that ails you, because anyone that watches ellen 1 hour a day, 5 days a week has something seriously wrong.
Step 1 to a better you, throw out the Tell-a-Vision, it is using "channel"ing to "Program" you.

Good Luck
Thank you for your well wishes. You are most kind. I only watched every day five days a week during my period of mourning. Now I spend all my time on ATS...like you.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: KKLOCO

She’s a lesbian. So she’s not going anywhere.

Haven’t you seen our society lately?

Any person that is considered outside the norm — is infallible.

what is the norm? trump?

Wow

Talk about living rent free in someone's head.

WTH does Trump have to do with the OP?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I suppose I should clarify: She makes me sick because she is so obviously saying anything at all in order to make her audience laugh and goes for the cheapest shots possible, yet she maintains a holier than thou attitude which she uses, once again, to take pot shots at people who she deems less powerful. 

I know... isn't it great? I love her arrogance and her irreverence.
And I love that her show has given away hundreds of thousands of dollars to needy and/or deserving ordinary people, many of whom admit to never having watched her show. And if it's all for show then I say "Bravo!", "Good job!".

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I can actually tell that she would be a hard person to work for. She has that kind of personality, I have known others that have that kind of personality. Like you said, she is an actor, what we see her try to BS us with is not the real her. I do not know why anyone would like her. I do not hate her or anything, I mean, we will let those who she wrongly attacks gather the hate. I just try to avoid watching her shows, I have known people with her personality and I would never want to praise them for their success. She will step on others heads just because she can.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"So my message to her put upon employees....man up, suck it up and get over it."
They are being emotionally, and perhaps even physically or sexually abused (remember all those other untouchable wonderful TV people?) and you say 'suck it up, I dont' care for your suffering, I only want my fix of fake happiness?'

You really are despicable in this and I am sure you mother would agree that you shouldn't be supporting someone like Ellen.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Perhaps Human Resources should inform prospective employees that part of their job description will include tolerating Ellen's mean behavior. That way they can make a truly informed decision about whether the job is for them or not.

"Mean behavior" attributed to Ellen would not be tolerated in a normal workplace. It would be grounds for a court suit involving harassment and discrimination.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

I know... isn't it great? I love her arrogance and her irreverence.
And I love that her show has given away hundreds of thousands of dollars to needy and/or deserving ordinary people, many of whom admit to never having watched her show. And if it's all for show then I say "Bravo!", "Good job!".

Could be free advertising, they say she gives away stuff mostly on her show to audiences.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she earns $75 million a year. In 2017, she earned $77 million, according to Forbes, thanks to the show plus endorsements and production deals.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Pant-suit power corrupts, pant-suit-lutely

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: KKLOCO

She’s a lesbian. So she’s not going anywhere.

Haven’t you seen our society lately?

Any person that is considered outside the norm — is infallible.

what is the norm? trump?

It seems to run in the democrats Hildabeast is the same, talks rude to secret service, can' look her in the eyes must lower head when speaking to her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join