It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are individuals.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What we are was never born and does not die.
What we are is.

Is he going to tell what we are in the end or is this an endless cliffhanger?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I can understand from watching 20 minutes we have no choice of where we are in Gods creation.

Doesnt sound like fun when you know you're meant for hell.

Let me guess, hell does not exist right. All the killing was this god's plan.

Now I know where the atheïst gets the idea of a psycho God.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Everybody gets to know at death.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This guy in the video is possessed, right, just trying to scare people?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Originally posted by Out6of9Balance
We are individuals and Jesus is The Way.

That said Jesus is the Way for 6 billion people?

We are all different so Jesus is 6 billion + ways, so many ways to one god.

You say there are 6 Billion ways to God… but Jesus said there is only One True Teacher and there is only one Narrow path…which few find according to Jesus…

Matthew 23: 8-11
But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

When Jesus said he is “the Way”, I believe he was referring to the Old Testament and the keeping of “the way” of the tree of life. Which is all about bringing us back into union with God.

In fact, it has to be in that exact order that Jesus spoke it. Because seeking The way…leads you into the Truth…and the Truth brings you through the narrow gate, and into The Life!…

Now before I continue any further…I should just point out that I personally don’t believe Jesus came to bring a religion and that the Bible has been heavily corrupted and added too… but that it also contains deep spiritual truth for those who are genuinely seeking it out imo…

When Jesus said he was the way, I believe he meant that he was the only one speaking real spiritual truth at that time. In other words, all other religions at the time were teaching falsehoods.

Jesus who came into the knowledge of the truth began speaking the truth… so he essentially became “the way” to help others to find it…because he was the only one speaking the truth at that time period etc…

So if you were the only one speaking real spiritual truth at that time…then you would say it in the exact same way that Jesus said it…You would say I am the way, and there is no other way except that which I am speaking/ and teaching etc…( And you would say it like that…because no one else was teaching the truth at that time)…

But here’s the kicker…Religion has made it that “Jesus” is the “Only Way”, rather than the Truth that Jesus spoke being The way…

Now everyone who knows their Bible, knows that Jesus is “The Light of the World”, which really means he was in the Truth imo… But they sometimes forget that Jesus called his disciples (those who are in “The Truth”) the light of the World as well…

Matthew 23: 8-11
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

That light spoken of is the knowledge of ones union with God…That light, and that Truth is what is meant to shine!…It has nothing to do with following a Religion are calling yourself a Christian or whatever else imo…

So what is The Way…”The way” is the way back to the Tree of life. Which is Union with God again. It’s the Son (which is your Soul) connecting with the Father, which is Spirit…

It’s what Jesus prays for his disciples to become in John 17:20-22…to become one with the Father…in the same way that Jesus is one with the Father…

John 17: 20-22
I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one.

Coming into union with God, is the Way and is taught by the One True Teacher…which is the Father God…Any Son/Soul who Seeks the truth will find it…It’s what Jesus meant when he said Ask, seek, knock and the door will be opened to you etc…If the Truth was all written down perfectly into one complete book, then there would be no need to seek the truth…which is what Jesus asks people to do…

Everything else is false Religion…which Jesus warns against in Matthew 23:13 and Matthew 23:15

Matthew 23:13
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Matthew 23:15
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.”

The Kingdom of heaven which Jesus mentions in Matthew 23:13 is talking about that Spiritual kingdom within people and there divine connection to God…

Now According to Jesus in those above verses, other Religions at that time were not teaching that real truth…and were just looking to convert people to “a religion”…which Jesus likens to people becoming like children of Hell, which is the direct opposite of what you’re meant to become...i.e. a child of God…which is to know your direct spiritual connection to the Father within you…

It’s all about people coming Home eventually… even those who don’t remember…which are really just the “Poor in Spirit”. They are poor in Spirit because that don’t know their divine connection to God yet…but the Kingdom of God is still theirs, even though they don’t remember or realise it…

“Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of God” (Matthew 5:3)

I’ll leave you with JoJoisTheWay lol

- JC

edit on 22-7-2020 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Now you know.

Thank you.

I have some idea at least.

Many people will want to indoctrinate you.

Some teachers were fighting one day over which was better suited to teach the student.
The student watched and listened for a while, then walked away.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Many take offense in the truth. That's how atheism was born.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
This guy in the video is possessed, right, just trying to scare people?

What is scary about what the guy said?
What frightened you?
edit on 23-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

He looks like Keanu Reeves on amphetamines forced in a chair.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So you don't like the way he looks?
Ok.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yea, he looks uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yea, he looks uncomfortable.

And that is very frightening for you?
Do you assume that he looks like that on purpose.....just to scare you?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

No, simply because he's uncomfortable with what he says.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

No, simply because he's uncomfortable with what he says.

No I feel that you are projecting......it is you that is uncomfortable with what he says.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

It's ok, I'm trying to move on with life.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It's ok, I'm trying to move on with life.

You can never move.......you are always right here and right now.
It is just the scenery that moves.

You are merely witnessing the movie of life.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

No

Yes.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

He was for more than 6 billion. You have to count all those who came and died before that world census number going back 6 thousand years. More likely closer to 16 billion if we go back to Adam.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But He was only resurrected about 2000 years ago.

There's something about the resurrection. Maybe you can tell me more about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join