It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals get jobs at Nuclear Power Plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Many, many american indians "melted" into the populace.

Do some actual research and 'Murder, rape, and enslavement" was how the indian treated each other. Funny thing though don't remember "freeing" the 'RED" slaves. Didn't know there were any.

The 'Indian" culture is rather strong, check the origin of the names of many US states and town.........there all indian.

I don't use "native" american because there is no such thing. Anyone "born" here is a native. The indians you refer to also immigrated to the "america's". There is also evidence that the Chinese came here in vast numbers along the west coast all the way down to central america. That accounts for the oriental faces on the pyramids.........

So who's "native"?

So your saying that the Europeans were not responsible for NO murder, rape and enslavement of the Native peoples of the Americas. And no your not a Native of this land and you will never be. You still want to exterminate the Natives by shooting them with your minigun at the U.S. Mexico border.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
They are not Indian because they are not from India and they were the original habitants of the Lands we call North and South America so there for they are Native Americans.

Oh my, there's that public education thingy again. There were no "original" inhabitants............In fact doesn't evolution teach that ALL life came from Africa? So the whole population of the planet outside africa are invaders. But not "illegals"...........there is a difference.

Didn't someone "Buy" Manhatten?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Who are you going to blame for such a terrorist incident? Osama? Or maybe the guy who's making it possible for illegals to freely work in the US?

Where are all the unemployed Americans willing to take this type of job? American's are the "Gods" and Mexicans are the "Todds"?

that guy who's making it possible is also making it so that all those illegals who DO work here will be identified.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
This is a very real concern - remember Chernobyl? God forbid that something like that could be orchestrated intentionally

Um just asking...how are terrorists going to redesign the plant so its badly desgined and also have a team of tech's there who had a very large choice to make....possible meltdown or possible large portion of russia loses powers, includeing hospitals.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

DrHo is at it again, Hey Ho shouldnt you be stearing down the barrel of a minigun since your ancestors raped,murdered and inslaved the Native peoples of your country and Mexico to spread your disease in an illegal war so you can live here illegally.

that's the stupidest thing i've heard in a long time. that was before current generations of people, in fact, there is no doubt, no one left a live to remember those days. those who were to blame for it are long gone, let's get on with life.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So, get rid of them and move on. Just like the airlines. They had thousands of illegals and criminals working for them. They cleaned it up.
Le big deal. I blame Bush.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Your PC statement about how my ancestors "invaded" the poor native american lands.......................Typical public school propoganda and not REAL historical fact.

As far as being the "biggest" a-hole on the board..........thanks didn't know you cared. [smooch]

My "ancestors" lived and worked with the indians in what is both Massachusetts and Texas today.

What is real historical fact that the poor white man from Europe wanted to escape oppression so he set sail for the new world to opress the natives of the new found land and vertually exterminate them.You say your ancestors lived and worked with the Indians and didnt murder,rape and inslave them then I would like to know what happend to the Native Americans where are they now what happened to there culture?

i'm just curious now, who are YOUR ancestors?

are they Native Americans? (and yes, that's the most closely apt title for them)

if not, how can you live with yourself in this land of rape and bloodshed? why don't you move, say, to canada?

mexican immigrants have as much native american in them as i do, an eighth or less. illegals shouldn't necessarily be shot by automatic miniguns or whatever, but they should be kept from ever entering the country illegally. you tell me a better deterrent than death?

if we are to answer for our ancestors, boy do i have some catching up to do. i have blood in me from almost every continent, almost every race, almost every culture on the planet. i call myself half-mexican/half-white, but i am native american, mexican, spanish, english, danish, french, italian, african, irish, polish, german, and uh, oh, i lost count. the only thing i'm pretty sure i don't have in me in the past few generations (as far back as i can go) is asian and/or middle-eastern blood. i have at least a tiny bit of everything else in there somewhere. i am a mutt. if i am to answer for what every culture i am a part of has done to another culture, then i am to answer for all tribal wars, all invasions of light-skinned people over dark-skinned people, all wars ever fought except those fought in asia pitting asian against asian, or middle-east, pitting arab against arab. everything else, i am responsible for and must pay the price? no. it's gone and done. there is no one left to pay the price who can actually pay the price. it is our past, but it is not us. this is a new day.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Um just asking...how are terrorists going to redesign the plant so its badly desgined and also have a team of tech's there who had a very large choice to make....possible meltdown or possible large portion of russia loses powers, includeing hospitals.

I am in no way a nuclear engineer, however I find it hard to believe that creating some sort of a catastrophe would not be extremely hard to do, especially if educated in how to do so. Never underestimate the creativenesss, and intelligence of these terrorists. I never mentioned or implied that there would need to be a "redesign of the plant". It wouldn't take a redesign to create a catastrophe. And back to the point of this post, there are ILLEGALS working INSIDE nuclear facilities. How in the name of heaven could this be? Remember 9/11? These people died for their cause. Suicide bombers, same thing - you cannot fight an enemy like this, you MUST be pre-emptive. They want to die for their cause. 1 suicide bomber inside a plant, near cooling water supplies........
Oh man - not a good scenario.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A little OT...I don't understand a lot of this! Here in Louisville, we have a strong Mexican community, which is fine....my granddaughter is 1/2 Mexican, and I want her to know her that side of her heritage too... not just my NA and Italian side...but what I don't understand, is you have many from other countries here, that do not speak the language, drive a very older car in bad shape, poor clothing, but they manage to get into apartment complexes that have the strictest of applications......this has always confused me...how do these things happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
I am in no way a nuclear engineer, however I find it hard to believe that creating some sort of a catastrophe would not be extremely hard to do, especially if educated in how to do so.

Nuclear reactors are actually safer than most streets.
Firslty, the control rods can stop the thing from happening and the reactor is stopped.
The thing about the russian one was bad design, a mix of west and east design.

Never underestimate the creativenesss, and intelligence of these terrorists. I never mentioned or implied that there would need to be a "redesign of the plant". It wouldn't take a redesign to create a catastrophe.

I dont, i respect thier inguniuty.
Also to create one like chernobyl you need to redesign the plant, the control rods stop pretty much all the bad stuff happeing.
Unless my school books are lieing to me.....

And back to the point of this post, there are ILLEGALS working INSIDE nuclear facilities. How in the name of heaven could this be? Remember 9/11? These people died for their cause. Suicide bombers, same thing - you cannot fight an enemy like this, you MUST be pre-emptive. They want to die for their cause. 1 suicide bomber inside a plant, near cooling water supplies........
Oh man - not a good scenario.

You can fight an enemy like that, it can be done a multiple of ways but most are not even humane.

Like I said the cooling water just cools the stuff, if that gets screwed down go the rods bang you stop all activity, BUT you need to build a new reactor.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
A little OT...I don't understand a lot of this! Here in Louisville, we have a strong Mexican community, which is fine....my granddaughter is 1/2 Mexican, and I want her to know her that side of her heritage too... not just my NA and Italian side...but what I don't understand, is you have many from other countries here, that do not speak the language, drive a very older car in bad shape, poor clothing, but they manage to get into apartment complexes that have the strictest of applications......this has always confused me...how do these things happen?

One issue is the old motor voter act. All you really need is a drivers liscense or even a "fake" ID. Or someone else to sign the lease. ID fraud is everywhere.............

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They are not Indian because they are not from India and they were the original habitants of the Lands we call North and South America so there for they are Native Americans.

Hummmm..interesting comment! I don't think the "Indians" you speak of actually called themselves 'Indians"....just like Jesus did not call himself a Christian. Your understanding and semantics regarding history escapes me! Perhaps you could name the actual tribes you are speaking about....you think!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I see by the quote that our "good"
dr. is at it again (I doubt her is an actual dr of nything)....my mother was NA...I am half...in case you can't understand this concept.....it means her family lived here before....this is/was her native homeland, her family was not from another country....
can you comprehend that?

<< 1   >>

join