It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 just gets better and better

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA
I follow steve pretty regularly as he does find good Intel on Mena conflict.

Ats has had threads in the early 2000's discussing the solar systems impending approach through a galactic debris field, and back then the sources were space.com citing nasa. Who knows if the older articles can be found. In may case, we now hace our Landa in the rockies. I better start digging.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
what is the earliest warning we have ever had on a near earth object about to cross out path? I get the sense that they dont usually predict it more than a few days to weeks normally. Do we have any record of prediction months or years out?

the reason i ask is because i tend to buy into the idea that the asteroids and meteors are mostly already in low earth orbit but dont become visible until they are almost ready to hit us. Could the firmament of old have been broken up during the flood and what remains of the firmament is the debris field? (the windows of heaven were opened and the great deep was broken up, Genesis)

ty
370 meter Apophis was discovered in 2004 and for awhile Nasa was saying there was a chance it could hit the earth in 2029...then they changed it to if Apophis travels through a small defined area of space, a keyhole, in 2029 then that would set it up to hit the earth in 2036...but then they said it wouldn't and apparently we're in the clear.
edit on 7/19/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

September you say?

THE END of the world is coming on September 1 - or at least, that's the belief of one pastor who noted a convergence of signs in the heavens, including that of the arrival of Comet NEOWISE.

End of the world: NEOWISE, asteroid and Ring of Fire eclipse 'sign of the APOCALYPSE'

Brought to you by the high quality rag Express (UK).

It is for my kid she starts online high school September 1st

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Nasa was saying there was a chance it could hit the earth in 2029

Would they tell us if we had 9 years or would they prepare their way and why is everyone heading to Mars.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No wonder President Trump invoked the "Defense Production Act" and told all governors to stock up on high-quality masks and ventilators. This following Secretary of State Mike Pompeo saying the Covid-19 response is a huge "exercise". (Preparing)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Trump has made everything about Trump, not me. Take it up with him.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If that would be true...could it be that because plants can't find out about the gardener? Can the gardener just use the flamethrower and start from scratch? Any big scale tragedies that close to the impending disclosure can't be a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't discount anything happing in 2020.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

September you say?

THE END of the world is coming on September 1 - or at least, that's the belief of one pastor who noted a convergence of signs in the heavens, including that of the arrival of Comet NEOWISE.

End of the world: NEOWISE, asteroid and Ring of Fire eclipse 'sign of the APOCALYPSE'

Brought to you by the high quality rag Express (UK).

😂 Yep the Express is utter dogsh!t and is made for morons.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems way too much detail to like "will strike a populated area" and just how will the poles switch by a near miss. I really do not see that happening, or importantly knowing right now it will happen. That is where I see people like this can't just stick to reasonable speculations.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'm calling BS on this, but what do I know lol.

There is a lot of asteroid watchers who chase them for a hobby, this wouldn't be inside information etc. It would be open information of where and when.

PLUS it takes awhile to know an asteroid true orbital path.

If there was an "asteroid field coming towards earth by September 2020." Those hobbyist would have already seen it by now.

edit on 20-7-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
4th of July night I saw two fireball meteors come one after the other. Slowly streaking across the sky for minutes before curving out of sight. I've never seen something that vivid and long lasting display itself from space.

Seeing one was a trip but a few minutes later another one coming out of the same direction? It was nuts and my entire family saw. Got a crappy video as well. This post definitely rehydrated some thoughts from that night.

Felt like it was a wrap for Los Angeles...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I'm calling BS on this, but what do I know lol.

There is a lot of asteroid watchers who chase them for a hobby, this wouldn't be inside information etc. It would be open information of where and when.

PLUS it takes awhile to know an asteroid true orbital path.

If there was an "asteroid field coming towards earth by September 2020." Those hobbyist would have already seen it by now.

Comments are disabled for his video. I wonder why lol

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do love a good extinction event.
It began long ago here
edit on 0000007065876America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

It isn't that the rocks are headed towards earth, the solar system is heading towards the debris field . # all, we are already entering the outside of it, hence the near weekly near earth passes by up o a half dozen big rocks all year. Remember how many fireballs were being documented before the psychological operation hypochondria went into play in the first month of the year??

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

It isn't that the rocks are headed towards earth, the solar system is heading towards the debris field . # all, we are already entering the outside of it, hence the near weekly near earth passes by up o a half dozen big rocks all year. Remember how many fireballs were being documented before the psychological operation hypochondria went into play in the first month of the year??

I actually have been checking space weather.com daily for years. They give a daily fireball report and the count varies from day to day. Some days there may be 30 or 40, some days half that or less. Today there were only 7.
edit on 7/20/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

He says the dust storm from the Sahara was caused by an impact. How come it didn't show up on seismometers?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Now that's just hogwash. Thise dust storms have been happening for ages. I think they already teamed up on a platform to shatter these things with acoustic devices not publicly disclosed. They probably have already been shattering some . and enemy assets of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Those hobbyists would be a multimillion NASA ooeration called JPL and a vast network of (dare I say) professional astronomers.
And they keep track of anything bigger then a football.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder
Your seriously overstating their capacities. Much of the database has been compiled over decades. With every last one of them looking at the sky tonight, they would not come close to being able to track for new rocks crossing the threshold of the system.

That kind of tracking jas to be done with sophisticated orbital imaging equipment, and much of throse images are dumped into archives that have to be combed over for years just on sheer volume of data collected.

I think there is stuff up there that is using gravity to find new rocks though right?? Like detecting the shift of gravity or something??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join