It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Russian rocket re-enters Earths atmosphere over Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
The "connect the dots" to imagine a craft I can follow, but then it gets stranger with making maneuvers like this:

"Uhohhh_ 2020 == Slowed down and made a turn, Someone or something is at its control. "

If that's the only witness report available for a sighting, it would be tempting to rule out space junk, because space junk isn't "controlled" upon re-entry, usually. The wide range of perceptions is interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
The "connect the dots" to imagine a craft I can follow, but then it gets stranger with making maneuvers .... The wide range of perceptions is interesting.

Precisely. It is so contrary to 'common sense' that intelligent witnesses could misinterpret such a fireball swarm as a 'UFO mothership', that merely offering that possible explanation speculatively never carried a lot of credibility.

FORTUNATELY, spaceflight has accidentally provided, time after time after time all over the world, exactly that misperceptual pattern with fully-documented satellite reentries.

France, Nov 1990,
satobs.org...

Eastern US, March 1968
satobs.org...

Bahamas, Jan 1985
satobs.org...

Baltic, Feb 1976
satobs.org...

Zimbabwe, 1994
satobs.org...

Chile-Argentina Apr 2013
www.slate.com...

Yukon, Dec 1996
badufos.blogspot.com...
satobs.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It never once crossed my mind that it was anything but something coming back down after the tail formed. I was trying to drive and watch it at the same time, so didn't see a lot of detail, like multiple pieces. It was very cool to see though. I'm usually driving during the day, so don't get the chance to see a lot of things like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If you were to ask every witness who claimed eirher some apparent control over movement or describing clear details on the object whether they believed in UFO visitations and what their position in disclosure of alien evidence is, what do you think they would all say?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just had a search around, this was identified as the spent body of the Russian Soyuz-2.1v rocket that launched the Cosmos-2542 military satellite from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome on Nov. 25, 2019.

spaceflightnow.com...

I guess the reason the rocket stage has been up there for so long is because it wasn't a regular Low Earth Orbit it was delivering to.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
More about the mission: www.youtube.com...

In the last 6 months there's been a lot of attention paid to a Russian Satellite Kosmos 2543 which was launched in November 2019 as a sub satellite of Kosmos 2542. This is part of a highly classified program, but observations of its behaviour from the ground show that it's likely involved in matching orbits with and inspecting other satellites. In mid July it launched an even smaller object at relatively high speed leading some to suggest that this object is a missile designed to attack other satellites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join