It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unwoke: Job board for non-activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Came across this and thought I'd share here. It's already been flagged out of existence on the site I found it on so...Unwoke is a job board for companies looking for people who want to work and not turn their job into a platform for activism.

From their site:

Important message to business owners           

We would like to thank you for choosing Unwoke and remind you of something important.

Don’t interrupt your competition when they are making a mistake. Let them fill their diversity quotas. Let them exhaust their resources, efforts and reputation on being “woke”. Let them posture about their so-called virtues. Let their employees walk on eggshells in their bubble wrapped offices. Let them think they are changing the world for the better. Let them think they are the counterculture. Let them issue public apologies in commercials and on Twitter for the crimes of simply existing. For improving the lives of billions through their services and innovations. Employing millions of people, contributing immeasurably to the local and global economy. Raising billions out of poverty. They have nothing to be sorry for. But they have chosen the path they are on.

So we urge you, to calmly sit back, relax and watch your woke competition implode as they do their hiring based on skin color, ethnicity, origin, gender identity rather than merit. Watch the quality of their goods, brands, and services suffer as a result.

While you base your hiring decisions on seeking out the best, brightest, smartest, and most competent employees you can find. People from all walks of life who above all else value the truth, hard work, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness. You have nothing to be sorry for. We thank you for your innovations, services, and contributions to advance the human condition. We're looking forward to working with you to keep your business running in top form without being destroyed from within by grievance politics and divisive influencers.

Let the woke go broke.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wish it had Canadian listings.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero
Yeah me too. Was kinda disappointed to see it was US only. But that could just be for now.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow. I love it.
Thank you! Anybody know if there a way to search the entire US?

I've sent them an email about the search process and will update when I hear back

edit on 18-7-2020 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Unless I'm reading it wrong there's a total of 17 jobs listed.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
As far as I know, this website's brand new as of a couple days or so. 17 seems pretty surprisingly high to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
17 seems pretty surprisingly high to me.

Based on what parameters?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I saw more than just 17. I'm going to keep checking it out. It wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being a troll.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
10 jobs (remember to count the number of positions available per post). 1 big eye-rolling agenda.

I love it...

Hire courageous, free thinking and freedom loving individuals. Not ideologues whose only agenda is to weaponize your brand and business to further a radical cause.

And yet... the very few jobs available are for news outlets, a political agency, media companies, etc. Haha.
'Come spread misinfo and weaponize your brand! We don't call it radical though, it's just everyday business here!'

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Couldn't find anything in education. Then again I didn't think that I would. The other day I walk into the break room and they're just bashing Trump. I wanted to shout hostile work environment. Then I remembered where I work.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There are a lot of jobs on there, you just have to click the "Show More" button at the bottom of the list.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
There are a lot of jobs on there, you just have to click the "Show More" button at the bottom of the list.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'll go take another peek. When I looked earlier I went directly to the postings for education. It had two jobs under that posting. posted by: cre8chaos

originally posted by: HalWesten

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Oops phone is being touchy.

new topics

top topics

join