It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President's Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When a couple in Missouri were threatened by mob violence and corrupt partisan elected incompetents, Trump "sent some people in" to protect them.

Now in Portland, a city ravaged for 50 nights by left wing mobs, it appears the same is happening.

From properly sanitized agents in unmarked vans whisking away agitators for a friendly discussion to agents hilariously deploying LTL munitions to the face, it appears the tides are turning. Things feel different now.

That sense of helplessness and inevitably we all felt a month ago? I bet that's gone too... Sure is for me.

I think our President is starting to realize he has vast National security powers and as the left says, never let a good crisis go to waste! We can crack down hard and still hang it all around the lefts neck.

Get the popcorn out folks, this is going to be an interesting few months

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

All people deserve due process.

But if they are caught in the act and will not surrender?

Center mass, double tap.

*boom*

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I wonder if a lesson was learned from CHOP? where the governor and mayor both said no to help. ANd I assuming Kate Brown would have said the same thing to President Trump. So I guess now Trump is saying I am just going to go ahead and do it.

Even though no matter who it is the idea of people being kidnapped by government resources does not sit well with me.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
But also these people have gotten super aggressive did you see the video of the guys trying to break into the federal building and a swarm of military guys come out?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
When a couple in Missouri were threatened by mob violence and corrupt partisan elected incompetents, Trump "sent some people in" to protect them.

Now in Portland, a city ravaged for 50 nights by left wing mobs, it appears the same is happening.

From properly sanitized agents in unmarked vans whisking away agitators for a friendly discussion to agents hilariously deploying LTL munitions to the face, it appears the tides are turning. Things feel different now.

That sense of helplessness and inevitably we all felt a month ago? I bet that's gone too... Sure is for me.

I think our President is starting to realize he has vast National security powers and as the left says, never let a good crisis go to waste! We can crack down hard and still hang it all around the lefts neck.

Get the popcorn out folks, this is going to be an interesting few months

He is doing it in a very stealthy way, which is good. He is making the governors ask him as well.

What the dems wanted was for him to just go for it and send in NG all over so they could say he is like Hitler.

He plays them so well.....love it.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Wish I still lived in Portland.

I’d be spending my nights doing drive by shootings on POS looters, using a high powered paintball gun with frozen ammunition.

Yup, I’d aim for their face and balls.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The very thing that they say they are against (fascism) is what they are giving the government excuse to do, even forcing their hand to do. I agree that it is frightening, but I'm not sure what the other option is. My son says, "Let Portland burn. Let them all burn." I'm inclined to agree, let them suffer the result of voting for these incompetent asses into offce.

That said, have you seen this? It's frightening but at the same same hilarious.

I loved the "User your word!" This is a person who has never reach a point of emotional maturity beyond that of about a three-year-old.
:
edit on 2020 7 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I mostly tend to agree here, I'd like to see a formal invocation of the Insurrection Act although I'm not sure the law stipulates any such notice

The whole vanilla revolution doesn't sit well with me either, no real revolutionaries would need permission to revolt. Heck you either have the strength and raw power to do it or you don't not our fault they spent years arguing over what bathroom to use vs stacking ammo deep and cheap

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I personally just can't bring myself to criticize this in any way

I think I could muster the strength to cheer, laugh and explain endlessly why the hypothetical you had *no choice* but to defend yourself against the hoardes of bloodthirsty drug fueled rioters!

edit on 7/17/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Amen to that!

I'm to the point where I've resigned to "we can't let them use our own values to destroy our rights"

As an armed group a 30,000,000 strong I think we can keep the Gov in check

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Me too VC!

He let everyone get a taste of that hopeless sadness and fear the left engenders, and has properly motivated Patriots across he nation

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ha! frozen paint ball to the jutlens, gotta hurt and leave a mark.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yessir! Agreed, a sad but factual possibility

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here's a terrifying thought experiment.

Could you imagine this year with a Clinton, Obama or some other Pedo/Satanic controlled president in office?

*shudder* FEMA camps anyone? Didn't seem possible before this year did it?

Could you imagine the crime that would be going on If trump wasn't cracking down on border security?
I guess the contingency plan was to let criminals in jail go free?

More and more I feel the script is unraveling. Impeachment was a total fail. The virus is complete trash. The riots amounted to nothing more than a temper tantrum.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What else is necessary when local elected "Leaders" refuse to enforce even the simplest basic big city laws ?

Not only refusing to enforce, they are actually encouraging and prodding !! 🤓

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

ha! frozen paint ball to the jutlens, gotta hurt and leave a mark.

Hopefully explode some nads.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The very thing that they say they are against (fascism) is what they are giving the government excuse to do, even forcing their hand to do. I agree that it is frightening, but I'm not sure what the other option is. My son says, "Let Portland burn. Let them all burn." I'm inclined to agree, let them suffer the result of voting for these incompetent asses into offce.

That said, have you seen this? It's frightening but at the same same hilarious.

I loved the "User your word!" This is a person who has never reach a point of emotional maturity beyond that of about a three-year-old.
:

I wonder who “NLG” is that the dummy says will get him out?
The way she was saying “Use your words”, could be like some code for something or maybe I am giving them too much credit.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You hard right-wing dolts that make up this sight are just so damn hypocritical.

Here is an abuse of power from the federal government that flies in the face of states rights.

And you all welcome it with open arms and apathy. With gusto to kill another human being.

Fake news you'll cry with with a cackle in your voice.

It ain't happening to me!!

Just damn sad.

Back to your normal echo chamber of hypocrisy.

In no

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IcanXplain

no u

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IcanXplain
You hard right-wing dolts that make up this sight are just so damn hypocritical.

Here is an abuse of power from the federal government that flies in the face of states rights.

And you all welcome it with open arms and apathy. With gusto to kill another human being.

Fake news you'll cry with with a cackle in your voice.

It ain't happening to me!!

Just damn sad.

Back to your normal echo chamber of hypocrisy.

In no

That’s an outstanding story bruh.
No reason those hard Left wing pieces of sh!t should be running the streets causing mayhem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join