It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Swarm of Flying Ants Spotted From Space Over U.K

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's how the ant eater do.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
edit

edit on 18-7-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The judgement of god or whatever doesn't come into the equation when those posts sound like coming from a madman.

If I were to say to you that the Roman/Jewish creation called the Bible is a masterful method of control and deception we'd probably go around in circles.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: andy06shake

Did somebody say buffet?

I was thinking of the birds and the clean cars that would be targets.

Anti-air division reporting for duty and ready for chow, sir!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stupid headline. The swarm was not spotted "from space."

The enormous cloud of insects was picked up by the Met Office's weather radar over Kent and Sussex, on England's southeast coast.

Insect swarms and flocks of birds are frequently found on weather radar.
weather.com...
edit on 7/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Granted it is a bit of a "Sunday Sport" type headline and indeed it was a weather radar that spotted them.

Horrible through outside when the entire area for miles around are covered in the things.

Could be worse all the same, could have been Locusts i suppose.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: lostbook

You have never been to Primark have you?

primark?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's like a kind of discount clothing store with queues 20-30 deep, packed tight with some rather ""interesting"" characters on most days.

If I'm out and about with my Mrs, and she decides to drag us in there, under the premise of only purchasing some socks and underwear, you're doomed for the better part of a few hours, and at least a ton down with the needless crap you end up coming away with in tow.

edit on 20-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Luke 9:26
For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

First of all, i respect you and your beliefs. But what the heck does this mean? Sincere question...

To be honest all of that sounds like a schizophrenic ranting to his empty bottle at the street corner at 3 AM.

A swarm of flying ants? Well, isn't that fitting for 2020. I bet they will make a nice photograph with the giant locusts. Extinction level asteroid is soon here. But don't worry, Bruce Willis will smash it away. This year is a movie, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

First of all, i respect you and your beliefs. But what the heck does this mean? Sincere question...

Thank you for respecting but the scripture seems pretty clear to me. Many People want to call this history a fairy tale especially today and many are married (ashamed) to say they believe that the Son of god actually exists and came to offer help to us all.

To be honest all of that sounds like a schizophrenic ranting to his empty bottle at the street corner at 3 AM.

That could be because you have made no effort to understand or seek answers with a heart that truly wants to know.
That is the only way we are allowed to finally experience the (OH I SEE!)
Effort is a part of it, take up your cross does not mean a little gold thing on your necks.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

That could be because you have made no effort to understand or seek answers with a heart that truly wants to know.
That is the only way we are allowed to finally experience the (OH I SEE!)
Effort is a part of it, take up your cross does not mean a little gold thing on your necks.

That is exactly what i have been doing for decades. Seeking answers with a heart that truly wants to know. And for that reason, i want to know "by heart" and NOT by some book written by other people, especially if it has been altered through centuries to fit the times. There are no instruction manuals for my heart. Anywhere.

"made no effort to understand" Hmm... i remember a book that says "Do not judge, or you will be judged" Does that ring any bells for you?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

READ " could be" how is that a judgement?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They only swarm just before a storm. Their wings fall off as soon as they land. they're just ants, no real stress.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Storms you say eh.

Nothing to worry about there then, we never get those.

Your right all the same, they are completely harmless.

Just rather an unsightly spectacle, especially should you happen to have left out a whites wash on the line, or one of the little bastards carcasses manages to get lodged behind one of the old skyballs.
edit on 25-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join