It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED Imagine Dragons Singer DAN REYNOLDS EXPOSES ILLUMINATI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by JoeGee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fair enough.

I personally don't think this particular video is a good supporter of the various conspiracy theories. It's this type of stuff that's very much like the whole "no plane" tomfoolery where 911 was concerned. It's low hanging fruit and those who grab it and run with it as the gospel, particularly those who vociferously champion it as some manner of holy grail of "evidence," usually end up looking like total asses and doing significant damage in the eyes of the general public to the overall CT minded community that's taking things a bit more seriously and looking for actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JoeGee
According to this, Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Has a Little Fun with the Internet, it was trolling but, more importantly, it was 2 years ago.

Did the illuminati come for him?

No, he actually just did a colab with Tom Morello, who has a robust history of putting these "Illuminati" critiques into lyric form. An example being "The Party's Over" from Prophets of Rage.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

originally posted by: Night Star

One of the replies under his vid said that he admitted he was trolling.

Incorrect show me the video where he admits that

You're referring to this post:
Jon Mullaly
@MullalyJon
·
Jul 12
Replying to
@highlittlelady
Cmon he was trolling. He admitted it later. He said people who believe in illuminati are even worse than flat-earthers. is Some people actually believed it lmao.

Yes, I just pointed out a comment that was made. I also doubted that it was true.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
The question was kinda rhetorical. After the short list in the OP about people being called crazy, this stunt didn't even get that much attention.

Now someone is trying to pass it off as breaking news.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Jim Carey is garbage. Forced overacted immature garbage.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dan does appear to be going through a lot of personal angst in making this video. It is a short, hectic and erratic statement that jumps around a lot and light on facts. On first impressions Dan does come across struggling with a mix of guilt and disgust, has been dragged in deep and does not know how to get out.

Illuminati control of Hollywood and the entertainment industry is nothing new. Lots of people reporting similar things over the years. How Harvey Weinstein took advantage of his power and influence to abuse others is one clear example of some of the darker aspects of this control structure.

Burdman does make a good point in that it is important to have the facts when the implications of allegations can destroy lives. With some of the heat currently going on against people like Ellen Degeneres and Tom Hanks there are some strange puzzle pieces around.

With Dan naming Mike Pence, he is not the first. A youtube channel under the name Tory Smith is very strange. With youtube's censorship standards I would of expected this channel closed if Hillary was named. Tory's source for information is questionable, his commitment is strong.

If Dan is serious about getting out, how far will a police statement go? Can he prove some of the bad things? Have some police been subverted to squash such allegations? Is Dan worried about his personal safety if he was to pursue it further? Is Dan some what implicated in some of it as is the usual course for those that enter the club?

As for someone just trolling their peers with life changing allegations is not a good career move. To get to the bottom of the nastiness going on I do expect a lot of claims, counter claims, mistakes, distractions and diversions.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
To get to the bottom of the nastiness going on I do expect a lot of claims, counter claims, mistakes, distractions and diversions.

The videos (the one in the OP is 1 of 3) are 2 years old so there is nothing to expect. There doesn't seem to be any of those things out there as a result of these videos.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

More serious crimes do have a longer statute of limitations. Sounds like Dan took the message to shut up if there has been no progress since releasing these videos.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
What message? You're just clutching at straws because you want to believe.

Maybe, just maybe, he was trolling.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Jim Carey is garbage. Forced overacted immature garbage.

Disagree. He's entertaining to watch. Plus his show pretending is pretty good and it's not his usual style of acting.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can only assume that the OP has a limited amount of time spent interacting with other humans. This isn’t an insult, but to not be able to clearly see that it’s just him being a goofball is rather telling.

I do enjoy the spirit though. If faced with an idea that negates the initial claim, back it up with more claims; IE- this was 2 years ago and nothing came of it, so clearly the Illuminati got to him and shut him up.

Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Dan Reynolds shouldn't have said those things, especially about Taylor, we worked hard to make her the historian and don't want her angry. You won't like her when she's angry, she writes songs about you then.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You know there isn’t one single piece of evidence that a genuine, hidden secret society called the Illuminati actually exists right now?

In the past, perhaps. But if they did exist now (which they don’t), as the gullible love to believe, and what we see right now is how a behind-the-scenes all powerful group rules the world, then they are horsesh*t. My local scout group could do a better job are running the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

You know there isn’t one single piece of evidence that a genuine, hidden secret society called the Illuminati actually exists right now?

In the past, perhaps. But if they did exist now (which they don’t), as the gullible love to believe, and what we see right now is how a behind-the-scenes all powerful group rules the world, then they are horsesh*t. My local scout group could do a better job are running the world.

Can't imagine they would have not just gone underground.

The Illuminati were founded by professor Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria on May 1, 1776. Weishaupt, chafing at the power of the conservative Catholic Church and the Bavarian monarchy, sought to cast aside organized religion in favor of a new form of “illumination” through reason. Inspired by the spread of the Enlightenment across Europe, he also drew upon ideas expressed by the Jesuits (he was a former member), the Mysteries of the Seven Sages of Memphis, the Kabbalah and freemasons. He recruited heavily from the latter group, infiltrating masonic lodges in his quest to recruit some of the wealthiest and most influential men in Europe.

Members of the Bavarian Illuminati, referred to as “Perfectibilists,” were broken into three tiers of increasing power and drawn from societal elites including noblemen like former freemason Baron von Knigge and writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. All communication was in cipher and members were given classical nicknames (Weishaupt’s, for example, was Spartacus).

What Happened to the Illuminati?
The organization flourished before being stamped out by Karl Theodor of Bavaria, who issued an edict making membership in the Illuminati punishable by death in 1787. But the death of the Bavarian Illuminati did not quell gossip about their clandestine activities, and conspiracy theorists have linked the group to everything from the French Revolution to the assassination of JFK. The Illuminati served as inspiration for Dan Brown’s Angels & Demons and Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco.

www.history.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Long history here to read.

Later Illuminati
After the suppression of Weishaupt’s order, the title illuminati was given to the French Martinists, founded in 1754 by Martinez Pasqualis and propagated by Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin. By 1790 Martinism had been spread to Russia by Johann Georg Schwarz and Nikolay Novikov. Both strains of “illuminated” Martinism included elements of Kabbalism and Christian mysticism, imbibing ideas from Jakob Böhme and Emanuel Swedenborg.

Early Illuminati
According to adherents, the source of the “light” was viewed as being directly communicated from a higher source or due to a clarified and exalted condition of the human intelligence. To the former class belong the Alumbrados (Spanish: “enlightened”) of Spain. Spanish historian Marcelino Menéndez y Pelayo first finds the name about 1492 (in the form aluminados, 1498) but traces them back to a gnostic origin and thinks their views were promoted in Spain through influences from Italy. One of their earliest leaders—indeed, some scholars style her as a “pre-Alumbrado”—was María de Santo Domingo, who came to be known as La Beata de Piedrahita. She was a labourer’s daughter, born in Aldeanueva, south of Salamanca, around 1485. She joined the Dominican order as a teenager and soon achieved renown as a prophet and mystic who could converse directly with Jesus Christ and the Virgin. Ferdinand of Aragon invited her to his court, and he became convinced of the sincerity of her visions. The Dominicans appealed to Pope Julius II for guidance, and a series of trials were convened under the auspices of the Inquisition. Her patrons, which by then included not only Ferdinand but also Francisco Cardenal Jiménez de Cisneros and the duke of Alba, ensured that no decision was taken against her, and she was cleared in 1510.

Saint Ignatius of Loyola, while studying at Salamanca (1527), was brought before an ecclesiastical commission on a charge of sympathy with the Alumbrados, but he escaped with an admonition. Others were not so fortunate. In 1529 a congregation of unlettered adherents at Toledo was visited with scourging and imprisonment. Greater rigours followed, and for about a century the Alumbrados afforded many victims to the Inquisition, especially at Córdoba.

www.britannica.com...
edit on 17-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What Ronan Farrow discovered about the systems that cover up sexual misconduct

if you want a heads up on some of the culture around Hollywood and the media, Ronan Farrow is a good start. Has a good reputation with his work showing results.

What is this of names from Q about? Q was right about Epstein. I don't know if Dan is wrapped up in some of this and if so how much? I know it is easier to not think about some of the darker aspects of humans. If we are to put a stop to it we do need to acknowledge it first.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
No matter how true all of that could be, Dan's video could still be trolling.

Epstein was already a convicted sex offender before anyone was making predictions post 2017. Not hard to "call" that one.

The canard about people questioning a particular event because they don't want to contemplate "the darker aspects of humans" is lame. A person can accept that these types of things happen but they need a little more than "trust me, I'm an insider" before casting judgment on someone included in a list posted by some random person on the web.

And, even if all these seedy webs lie beneath the surface, it doesn't make them "The Illuminati". That is the punchline that many miss in their rush to fight the good fight.
edit on 18-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm not denying that they ever existed - I believe they did, a long time ago. And while there might be some groups of people who call themselves by the same name, they are in fact not them.

Today (ie: 2020) I do not think there is a global 'Illuminati' as Hollywood or the cnspiracy theorists believe. If there was such a group, then what is their purpose? I've heard so many theories and none of them make economic or financial sense.

It's just a faceless, non-existent entity to throw blame to when rational explanations elude us. That's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join