It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2020 USD Covid-19 Bat Quarter - Created Last Year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A couple days ago I went to the car wash. There was a girl wiping down the car at the end. Naturally, I want to tip her. All I had was quarters. So I gave her about 7. She instantly started telling me about this 2020 bat quarter that released in the United States. How they are rare and have been discontinued. She claimed they had two bats on them.

The other coin thread got me thinking about this. So I did a search, and lo and behold this is the truth and they began circulation in February of this year, AND designed last year!

WTF is this, has this been discussed?

www.news4jax.com...

From the source:

Claims are circulating online that a newly printed American quarter with a picture of two Samoan fruit bats on it somehow connected to a government plot or government pre-knowledge of the coronavirus.

The quarter was put into circulation in February to honor the National Park of American Samoa, a U.S. territory in the Pacific. It features a mother fruit bat and her pup hanging upside down.

The connection between the U.S. quarter and the coronavirus comes from the theory that COVID-19, which emerged from China, originated in bats and made the jump from bats to humans through an intermediate species. Researchers, however, are still unsure of how the virus was transmitted to humans. Comments on social media indicate that some think the coincidence of the novel coronavirus' potential connection to bats and the design of the quarter might be more than that. The Trust Index team did some research and found the quarter was first minted Feb. 13, 2020, but its design was debuted in August of 2019, four months before the first case of the novel coronavirus was reported in Wuhan, China.

REALLY?!? I don’t believe in coincidences. Especially, when it involves government.

More sources:

www.tmz.com...

www.snopes.com...

www.cincinnati.com...
edit on 16-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This gives me something to look for, like a scavenger hunt. Sweet.

I saw the bat quarter mentioned, and a screen shot of it, in a thread here at some point in the last several months. it was a passing mention and not the subject of the thread.

Thanks for posting this.
edit on 16-7-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Also:

A quarter is worth 25 cents. 2+5 = 7. We are in the 7th month of 2020!!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yep, ad nauseam.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A Coincidence,
Starts with a coin.
👍
edit on 16-7-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I just want one. Because I love bats.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They say the story is not true...should you scroll down a bit.
Anyway it was horseshoe bats that were the centre of attention, and they were used for experiments in Wuhan in 2015/16 by an international grouping of scientists....not just China.
edit on 16-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What would it mean if they replace the Bats with Baseball Bats ? 🦇🚬🦇

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Yep, ad nauseam.

Can it then.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Anyway it was horseshoe bats that were the centre of attention, and they were used for experiments in Wuhan in 2015/16 by an international grouping of scientists....not just China.

Mmmhhhmmm,

BATS

don’t buy it.

But my apologies, I should have searched.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That would symbolize violence. Not proper.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A quarter is round...and has ridges on it...much like the spikes of a certain virus we all know about.

HOLY SH%%$^!!!!

(Man I do miss me a good conspiracy thread.)

Real hypothesis: Maybe this bit is right

The quarter was put into circulation in February to honor the National Park of American Samoa, a U.S. territory in the Pacific. It features a mother fruit bat and her pup hanging upside down.

But...the conspiracy is way more fun, so lets continue with that for a bit.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Predicting the riots obviously

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: smurfy

Mmmhhhmmm,

BATS

don’t buy it.

But my apologies, I should have searched.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But my story is true, the experiment happened, it should never have been allowed.

www.the-scientist.com...

It's deadly serious, while few are talking about it. the link is from 2015..updated 2020.

extract,
Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine.
Baric, the team leader, was heavily criticised by peers at the time..and there is a lot more to the story.

edit on 16-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

?????????????????????????

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Looks like fruit bats on the coin to me. The coin says American Samoa there are fruit bats on the Hawaiian islands. It’s a nature park edition coin.
I mean come on folks. So not clandestine it hurts.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Love it!

I started going through my penny jars.

Turns out, I’ve got 3 already. They have a different glimmer to them. Kind of a mild copper reflection.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Love it!

Turns out, I’ve got 3 already. They have a different glimmer to them. Kind of a mild copper reflection.

Whattttt? Cool! Post pics?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Love it!

Whattttt? Cool! Post pics?

Sister, if you could show me how to do that, without going through 17 steps on my iPad — I’d give you a billion stars.

I’ve posted threads on it, spent countless hours trying to figure it out, without spending 30 minutes doing so — to no avail.

The quarters are more common than you think. Just use more cash than card. You will attain one, or more for sure.
edit on 21-8-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I just want one. Because I love bats.

How many real bats do you have?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join