It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Serious question.

But other questions will follow.

Personally, I WON'T take a mandatory COVID vaccine. There are many reasons I won't. Partially due to what I've read about vaccines in general, but also for more personal reasons like:

A - I will always be suspicious when FORCED to do anything, plus I really don't trust the government. But I absolutely HATED Obama's forced ACA mandate because it royally screwed me for a while. I also disagree that I'm forced to buy auto insurance.

And B - There are.... "Spiritual" reasons I won't do it. I am NOT going to partake in anything which may or may NOT resemble the "Mark of the beast". Which, if I am unable to buy or sell due to this.. internal rebellion from the government, so to speak, then it resembles the mark quite eerily.

This has lead me to wonder.. What will happen if I don't take it? Will my job allow me to come to work? I already wear a mask and have my temp taken everyday. Will that not be good enough?

Will my landlord, whom I've known 30 years now allow me to stay? He listens to CNN after all..

I can seriously see a mandatory vaccine coming in the future. I don't think it's plausible since viruses mutate all the time. But they are selling it. I believe it's coming and I'm truly bothered by it.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Will you take it, if it works, and does what its says on the tin?

I don't see any working vaccine materialising mainstream this side of 2020 anyhoo just down to the associated problems and processes involved with creating an effective product that's in any way safe.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Thoughts?

Considering we've never had a successful vaccine for any type of corona virus why would you worry about a hypothetical situation that is highly likely never to happen?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I will not be taking it. I guess I will have to order groceries online when they enforce it at the stores.

If they make it mandatory to be allowed to work I will just retire 4 years earlier than I was planning.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thoughts?

Considering we've never had a successful vaccine for any type of corona virus why would you worry about a hypothetical situation that is highly likely never to happen?

I agree. Which is another reason I wouldn't trust a COVID "vaccine", but it's being discussed. Just today I saw Trump tweeting a vague " good news about a vaccine!".

Don't discount what might be sold to the public soon. Whether it makes plausible sense or not. It has me a bit concerned.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just today I saw Trump tweeting a vague " good news about a vaccine!".

Possibly the last person I would trust for reliable information.

Don't discount what might be sold to the public soon. Whether it makes plausible sense or not. It has me a bit concerned.

I'm totally discounting this happening considering it's not happened before with much more deadly viruses.

edit on 15-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

if there is an approved vaccine and there are no dangerous side effects, i would get vaccinated. i also had to get vaccinated before travelling to africa and india. against measles etc... also against tetanus. hasn't hurt me so far.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Funny story there, some lady ordered 2 bags of Carrot Stick snacks.

The Supermarket was obviously out of Carrot sticks, and sent her 4 Cucumber as an alternative.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A rushed vaccine, ill give it a year or two before I will agree unless of course they send in the goons and dont give me an option.

Our govt doesnt have a good track record with rushed vaccines.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Will I take a rushed untested vaccine for a virus that's not likely to even cause me symptoms let alone kill me that's being pushed on me under duress on threat of losing my ability to work, travel or rent a place?

Hmmm, that's when I become a forest hermit, grow me a field of weed and vegetables, build a little shack and say # the world once and for all.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Agreed completely with but one exception :
Certain groups of folks could CLAIM there was and post false numbers to prove it.

edit on 7/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's not what we're hearing from the talking heads though. C'mon Augie, do you really think Bill Gates who touts himself as a vaccine & disease expert would steer us wrong? Or the other talking heads?

"Bill Gates, the co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, tells CNBC's Becky Quick that while therapeutic treatments for those sick with COVID-19 could begin to roll out within four to six months, it would likely take at least 18 months to develop a safe and effective vaccine."

First COVID-19 vaccine tested in US poised for final testing

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
C'mon Augie, do you really think Bill Gates who touts himself as a vaccine & disease expert would steer us wrong?

When he becomes a virologist I'll take him seriously.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
C'mon Augie, do you really think Bill Gates who touts himself as a vaccine & disease expert would steer us wrong?

When he becomes a virologist I'll take him seriously.

That's the logical approach, and the right one. I'll bet many or most on ATS agree. But does the rest of the world have so much common sense?

Bill Gates clearly has an agenda. But it's not just him.

I think a "vaccine" is coming soon, and I hope I can eat my hat within the next year and be proven wrong.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

But does the rest of the world?

I can't worry about what the world thinks.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

But does the rest of the world?

I can't worry about what the world thinks.

There's no sense in worrying about anything. There's no harm in preparing for the future you cannot control, however.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They'll have to attempt to round me up before I take any vaccine. I'm 98% I had covid19 in January. Didn't kill me.
They better come at me heavily armed because since the start of this year daddy's packing major heat.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No me, no way in hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Is it safe?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Nobody will be rounded anywhere, im 98% sure of that.

So i would not go shooting any strangers coming to the door just yet.

As to vaccines, let's just see how that one pans out before coming to any definitive conclusions.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join