It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok So We Gonna Act like Tucker Carlson Is not A Thing??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Tucker Carlson announces vacation after writer resigns over racist remarks

Fox News host also said ex-writer Blake Neff’s comments were ‘wrong’ but that he paid a ‘very heavy price’

The Fox News host Tucker Carlson responded to the resignation of senior writer Blake Neff on Monday night, saying racist and misogynistic comments Neff made on an online forum were “wrong”, but adding that the writer had paid a “very heavy price”.

Carlson also said he was taking a “long-planned” vacation. He did not say it was connected to Neff’s resignation, which was announced last week after a CNN investigation found that he had written on the online forum under a pseudonym for years.

One post, from 5 June, said: “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down.”

Neff also maintained a thread for five years which contained sexist comments toward a woman and included personal details.

Carlson, the most-watched cable news host in US history, often generates backlash with on-screen rants against migrants and liberals, controversy he uses as fuel for further tirades.

Donald Trump is a committed viewer and there are whisperings among Republicans that the anchor could use his popularity to mount a presidential run in 2024.
www.theguardian.com...

The guy who puts words in the mouth of FOX's most popular talk show host , is an incel looking wy Supremacist and super troll , yet FOX & them didn't realized the racist POS who put words into the smug flytrap of Tucker Carlson's mouth for yrs, for who and what he is, and that Tucker himself has long and deep connections to such folks, I hope Tucker's fishing vacation became permanent , like Bill O'Reilly, ferfuksakes , Trump at times leans on him for advice.
edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

+48 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

silence the opposition! Muzzle them all! LOL!

and you don't even realize you are doing it.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

silence the opposition! Muzzle them all! LOL!

and you don't even realize you are doing it.

In opposition to what tho!!..

And then again I thought you guys love capitalism , that things affect the bottom line has gotta go..and no I'm not caping for cancel culture.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I read the link, didn't see anything worse than comments Joe Biden has made over his 40 year career.

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Just to be clear, you're for censorship and punishing people for how they think.

"I disagree with what you say, but will fight to the death your right to say it."
-Voltaire

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

left vs right. Them, vs. you. Those people.

I'd be more impressed if you brought facts to counter some of Tucker's work. But I suppose without that, the next best thing is to gin up support for his departure.

You did one of these threads about Don Lemon as well, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

left vs right. Them, vs. you. Those people.

I'd be more impressed if you brought facts to counter some of Tucker's work. But I suppose without that, the next best thing is to gin up support for his departure.

You did one of these threads about Don Lemon as well, right?

No but I participated in one, and one involving Jesse Smollett

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Paul Ryan's revenge of the rino's 🤣

I wonder how much it cost the DNC PR firms to get that writer to defect ? 🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I read the link, didn't see anything worse than comments Joe Biden has made over his 40 year career.

Except I'm not on or off record caping for ol Uncle Joe..

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yep since you all IGNORE what BLM says and does.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just to be clear, you're for censorship and punishing people for how they think.

"I disagree with what you say, but will fight to the death your right to say it."
-Voltaire

They must be.

So insecure in their beliefs they have to silence opposing views.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson

Who???

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Did you ever see him in that stupid ass bow tie he used to wear? I just never cared to watch him. He came across as the preppie Brad. I cant stand preppie Brads.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep since you all IGNORE what BLM says and does.

No I don't, I go by what they expressed on their official website, not what random Ppl said about them, from there I pick what I like and don't like.
edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So you go by their propaganda instead of their actions online, and elsewhere on the the streets.

That's nice.

edit on 15-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The thing is...forcing people out of work and ruining their lives doesnt change their thinking. Except maybe hardening the heart a little more.

Its purely an act of hatred. And no one will defend them really because then you are forced to defend their words instead. So you either participate in throwing rotten fruit or you scurry away and keep quiet so the rotten fruit is not thrown at you.

Because they wont see your point that throwing rotten fruit is wrong...you will just be called racist too.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So even defending free expression is Taboo now.

“A republic, if you can keep it” comes to mind.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mao's great leap forward comes to mine.

They are pushing hard for a one party state, and trying to criminalize speech that doesn't buy in to their delusions.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join