It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literally 1000's of Dr's and Scientist Come out against Lockdowns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It is time to stand up and spread the news.

MSM dares not tell us about the letter to the POTUS by 600 Doctors nationwide that mass shutdowns should end immediately.

www.redstate.com...

It is impossible to overstate the short, medium, and long-term harm to people’s health with a continued shutdown. Losing a job is one of life’s most stressful events, and the effect on a persons health is not lessened because it also has happened to 30 million other people. Keeping schools and universities closed is incalculably detrimental for children, teenagers, and young adults for decades to come. The millions of casualties of a continued shutdown will be hiding in plain sight, but they will be called alcoholism, homelessness, suicide, heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure. In youths it will be called financial instability, unemployment, despair, drug addiction, unplanned pregnancies, poverty, and abuse.

This Doctor's family is being harassed by the idiots.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hang on is it thousands or hundreds ?

Of the 1.1 million doctors in the U.S that numbers seems insignificant.

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.
edit on 15-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And the skyrocketing COVID19 cases and continual deaths in the US are a MSM fabrication I guess? Like this guy ?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Are they real scientists and doctors or daytime talk show hosts and quacks?

Anyhoo i ken doctors nurses and care workers who are telling an entirely different story where COVID 19 is concerned.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Are they real scientists and doctors or daytime talk show hosts and quacks?

Only doctor OZ would know such irrelevent details.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

No one is saying it's a fabrication. Increased testing=increased COVID cases, but deaths have not been increasing.

The reality is that most people in good health will not have an issue if they get infected. Some will probably not even know they have it.

Should we live in a bubble forever? Even if the whole country was locked down, there are still upwards of 5 million workers considered essential. What's going to prevent them from getting sick. A complete lockdown is unrealistic.

edit on 15-7-2020 by peter_kandra because: typo

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Of the hundreds of millions of people in the USA the number of covid deaths must be insignificant as well right?

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Ignoring deadly pathogens that kill 100s of thousands of people or expecting them to disappear is what i would call unrealistic.

Yes the nation needs to reopen and return to a semblance of normality but is it really time yet?

Probably not would be my guess with the pathogen still on the loose and infections on the rise.

Your R rate is the ticket, needs to be below 1 or the game is rigged.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Of the hundreds of millions of people in the USA the number of covid deaths must be insignificant as well right?

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What number does it need to reach to become relevant to you ?

It's almost at 140 000, I take it that's not enough for you, would 300 000 raise an eyebrow, half a million maybe, can't say I know what level of loss of significant to you, why don't you tell us

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Interesting...

Would be nice to have your personal views/opinions about this subject.
I can gauge your attitude based on the post, but it would be nice to have some "meat on the bone" if you know what I mean?

I live in Sweden, where lockdown has not been implemented... yet. There are ongoing discussions whether this is feasible or not. As of now, I don't see a significant spike in the statistics. Yes, Sweden has a large amount of COVID related deaths. Yes, majority of those are from an age group that are susceptible to the virus. Other European countries that enforced strict lockdown procedures don't seem to be doing great either, so I naturally question the lockdown aspect.

That's just my limited view on this very complicated situation. I accept and understand that I don't have all the data. I accept and understand that my perspective is limited due to a lack of professional understanding of the subject matter. I am okay with that.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Kreeate because: added

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

On avg 2.5m overall deaths per year in the US. Really puts it in perspective. Then in my state of Florida 80% of our serious cases are over 65yrs old or older, and most would have died, or been hospitalized from some other ailment, be it influenza, pneumonia, rhinovirus, heart disease, diabetes, etc, anyways. Now go look at CDC stats from the last 3 years, and ask yourself why this year, magically flue, RSV, and all other illnesses dropped off their charts back in week 11 of this years. How is that possible? Did flu all of a sudden stop killing people cause corona is around, or are they manipulating data?

We are called God's waiting room for a reason. 2nd highest number of retirees in the country. Guess what? Retirees die. they are at that stage of life. They literally come here knowing they are going to spend the last part of their life here, and know they will die here.
edit on 15-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The complete lockdown, so far as I was aware, wasn't about necessarily keeping everyone safe or from infection; you're 100% right in that a lockdown cannot prevent that.

I was thinking more of the strain on the health services. A lockdown, while frustrating and crippling to the economy, does allow the health system to 'manage' a flow of sick people easier and in a more controlled fashion.

I agree that a lockdown isn't nice or that it should be the 'new normal'; I f**king hate that term!

But for the sake of hospitals and emergency workers, at least until the infection rates are stable, something like it should be in place.
edit on 15-7-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Covid-1984, for most people don’t even show symptoms when they have it. we have known this for months 🤦‍♂️.

These authoritarian politicians are using covid-1984 to be unconstitutional trying to take excuse me they are taking constitutional rights away ex. right to assemble, shutting down churches, taxing their citizens, for public school but not reopening.

Sigh, don’t drink the koolaid.

Remember FACT: most people don’t even show symptoms or they are mild and non lethal.

🤦‍♂️ Treason folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

This exactly. What has been accomplished is setting a very dangerous precedent for the next "Killer Virus" that comes along. Unfortunately viruses have been around forever and are not going away. Whether it is Covid of another virus this isn't the last and most likely will not be the worst. It is a sad fact that viruses are a part of life on earth at the moment and there is only so much you can do at times for them and people will die unfortunately.

I am not downplaying the severity of Covid or the fact that people have died but it is a part of life on earth and YOU need to take responsibility to protect yourself the best possible way you can. It amazes me how much faith the people on this earth give to their governments when they have been failed by them time and time again since the first one was created.

I have absolutely zero belief that the numbers being reported across the world let alone in the US are correct and based on the testing and amount of people in the population that have not been tested really do not hold a lot of water for me. Numbers can always be manipulated to prove your point of view. The fear mongering going on by the MSM and others is gross and is not helping the situation. When you are in a fight with mother nature there is only so much you can do and it is my opinion that staying inside and hiding is not the best solution

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Clearly stated two things already I beleive.

600 Dr's sent in the letter is mentioned but as the title stated thousands of Dr and Scientists are speaking out according to the link.

CHECK???
The Dr explains what is happening to the medical profession who disagree in the Youtube.

Everything a mind needs to know in one post. I hope you can appreciate this and not use a form of Panic and fear that CNN teaches in this situation.

Time to spread the news.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Death rate peaked in April if you had been honestly paying attention. The Death rate is spiraling down despite some spikes.

You guys do "Van Gogh studies" where you are led right to the data and "you just won't hear it".

originally posted by: noonebutme

And the skyrocketing COVID19 cases and continual deaths in the US are a MSM fabrication I guess? Like this guy ?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

The complete lockdown, so far as I was aware, wasn't about necessarily keeping everyone safe or from infection; you're 100% right in that a lockdown cannot prevent that.

I was thinking more of the strain on the health services. A lockdown, while frustrating and crippling to the economy, does allow the health system to 'manage' a flow of sick people easier and in a more controlled fashion.

I agree that a lockdown isn't nice or that it should be the 'new normal'; I f**king hate that term!

But for the sake of hospitals and emergency workers, at least until the infection rates are stable, something like it should be in place.

I have also been looking at this from a healthcare perspective. Two years ago during the worst part of the flu season I had to spend two weeks in the hospital (a very large hospital) for an unrelated issue. They were almost at capacity then, with beds in the hallways as well as staffing issues due to the influx. Now if we add an unchecked pandemic (not even factoring in the death rate, just hospitalization rate) to that mix, I can't imagine what these hospitals would look like. I also don't think that a prolonged lockdown is realistic either. But from what I witnessed, there is no way the hospitals here could handle this type of unchecked influx of patients.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am an Envrionmental Scientist with a degree in Biology and Analytical Chemistry. I started as a lab grunt testing using Bio-assays to determine dangerous concentrations of chemicals in the water. I know analyze Air pollution data for a gov agency and work with scientist with dual citizens in almost every country and certainly every Continent on Earth.

Fear is in some of my fellow Scientist but logic rules in the end and I can speak logically with them. We collectively are calling BS, despite the fact that SOME of us are saying "be afraid" essentially.

I am old and have horrible allergies and can't wear a mask. I cough and sneeze 365 days a year and gave up on meds working since the shots I took for a year only hurt my arm and I still had bad reactions. I must take decongestants.

BUT I FEAR NOT.

WHY?

Because I eat right and exercise. I also get abundant sunshine. THAT is the real secret to not dying form the Wu Han flu 2019.

originally posted by: Kreeate

Interesting...

Would be nice to have your personal views/opinions about this subject.
I can gauge your attitude based on the post, but it would be nice to have some "meat on the bone" if you know what I mean?

I live in Sweden, where lockdown has not been implemented... yet. There are ongoing discussions whether this is feasible or not. As of now, I don't see a significant spike in the statistics. Yes, Sweden has a large amount of COVID related deaths. Yes, majority of those are from an age group that are susceptible to the virus. Other European countries that enforced strict lockdown procedures don't seem to be doing great either, so I naturally question the lockdown aspect.

That's just my limited view on this very complicated situation. I accept and understand that I don't have all the data. I accept and understand that my perspective is limited due to a lack of professional understanding of the subject matter. I am okay with that.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Clearly stated two things already I beleive.

600 Dr's sent in the letter is mentioned but as the title stated thousands of Dr and Scientists are speaking out according to the link.

CHECK???
The Dr explains what is happening to the medical profession who disagree in the Youtube.

Everything a mind needs to know in one post. I hope you can appreciate this and not use a form of Panic and fear that CNN teaches in this situation.

Time to spread the news.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look this may come as a shock to you but there are a lot really stupid people out there.

There's only one known strategy to stand ground against a nasty virus, you can put your faith in those doctors cashing in on this mess all you like, I choose not to.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

. But from what I witnessed, there is no way the hospitals here could handle this type of unchecked influx of patients.

I'm sure your familiar with exponential growth, it wouldn't take much to overwhelm a system that already runs at an 80 to 90% capacity on a good day without covid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join