It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of MUFON arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

MUFON is over 50 years old and as some of the members have attested too UFO activity isn't unidentified anymore.
The 40's and 50's when NICAP was active were interesting but the role of MUFON is changing.
New director is a police drone training operator.

www.pinterest.com...

The aliens that got their strawberry ice cream out in area 51 are someplace else now.
The marmelade skies of the 1960's have been disclosed.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ah, you get weirdos freaks and goofs in any field including UFO investigation/research

Its a shame he's tied to the field at all, but we don't hold all doctors accountable for medical malpractice, all lawyers accountable when one of them is disbarred, all fast food employees responsible when one tampers with food, etc

There's a lot of great evidence in the UFO field, and need to focus on that and not the personalities involved

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Macenroe82

niceeeee.

this is the last thing the UFO world needs.

People had to know about his proclivities somewhere in the chain of command and its to bad no one there spoke out.

I’m lost. Whose pic is this? Certainly, it’s not 65 year old Jan Harzan. Is it the arresting detective? And—its absolutely possible this child sex proclivity abnormality was totally hidden from all who worked with him and THOUGHT they knew him. Do we really KNOW anybody, truly? My 67 years off orbiting the sun has led me to a definitive answer of “no”.
edit on 16-7-2020 by azvol because: Correct spelling.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is the pedo networks modus operandi.

Infiltrate everything. Put their guys at the top positions.

Deflect anything that they don't want people to know.

I mean it's everywhere, this problem is out of control.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: azvol

mugshot,

It's him.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is the latest.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

A buddy of mine about killed me with from not being able to breathe from laughing so hard.

Some dude was talking about how early marriages and stuff were acceptable decades to hundreds and thousands of years ago, and that the minimum age laws were a relatively mew concept, and my buddy said.

Man, I don't care if I was born hundreds of years ago. Kids don't even know how to wipe their ass or brush their teeth. What make you think I could be attracted to that?

I seriously thought I was going to die lol

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Penroc3 is a witness to an archetypal abductor.
In the Stanton Friedman video at about 1:05 when he was talking to the Irvine MUFON member, Stanton cryptically talks about Pica and Elite typefaces.
As a 5 YO child abductee from back in the 1960's I can attest to being pressured to join the elitist breakaway civilization mentality. They felt themselves to have an intellectual understanding high above the braying crowd and this required a secret cryptic breakaway existence protected by illuminatti style cognitive dissonance.

The claim that people can't handle the truth has been tested here on ATS with embarrassing results time and time again.
Threads that get too close to the truth are 404'ed because they scare children and the retard minority.
SO is trying to sell the site and the moderation is kind of gutless ATM.

The archetypal California 50-year-old security guard from a BLM story is apparently related in Penroc3's Monday mind.

You could have researched and disclosed your own take.

By the way, anyone know which cowardly control freak removed the Oak island and Rendlesham forest threads?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

NO matter what organisation he was part of..taking down childrapist is always good news. The only bad news is that there are such people around. I really hope that justce is able to squeeze names out of him...these sick individuals have a network.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Remember though this isn't an Epstein Island thread, there are people here that can think of other things for 13 year old girls to do. Epstein Island was probably meant to be a retreat for gifted artistic young people. The hurricane that destroyed the island left Epstein and company in financial trouble. MUFON and NICAP used to be headed by former senior level covert agency types, I'd be the truther retard of the group but even I can see other possibilities for covert honeypot programs. We used to send mod notices so that innocents wouldn't get trapped, I'm returning the favor..

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

What am I doing? And it’s Friday

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

no, just mile high clubbin.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Right on. There are wierdos from all walks of life everywhere.
a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
I can not belive this!
the Government set some one up with fake info.
to stop UFO infomation.
they do it all the time.
again I see that ATS IS government controled.

Come back (if ATS still exists) after the trial and tell that to the victims if he's convicted.

I can't envision a lawyer submitting the above as a defence in court, either, unless he REALLY wants to dig a hole for himself and test the Judge's patience. During the inevitable Video-Links with the witnesses, you can be sure that the evidence itself will be tested, not any external UFO interests or conspiracy theories.

Then again, he may avoid a trial and plead Guilty.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Come back (if ATS still exists) after the trial and tell that to the victims if he's convicted.

There is no telling how many lives he could have ruined?

Nasty stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

This girl i dated in collage had a brother that was the stereotypical WOW gamer i.e he never went outside, didn't really socialize outside the game and was very very shy. I dated her for like 3 years and only saw him a handful(less than 15) of times so i never really got to speak to him, until he worked at a local Y camp with some people i knew and they all said he was kind of strange.

Apparently the whole time he was trading CP with people on the darkweb and he went to prison and when he got out he got in trouble for the same thing.

Apparently his defense was that he was molested as a kid and thats why he was looking at CP..... i know they say abuse is a cycle but you would think that if a person was molested they would never inflict that on another person, but thats now how it works out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people that trade in CP are just as bad as the people taking the pictures and deserve to rot in a cell for the rest of their lives.

think about all the people he has interviewed that have children.

it will be interesting to see if any of them come forward. I bet you if he is guilty he thought about using the excuse that the government set him up and there will people that believe it.

Stan Rominick or how ever you spell his name is a well known hoaxer and a convicted sex offender
edit on 18-7-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

mugshot,

It's him.

NO it’s not. I’ve met Jan Harzan. He’s 65 years old and as white bread as me. Google his name. He’s blonde and very corporate-looking. He also appeared on several episodes of Hangar 1. The guy in that pic is no more Jan Harzan than you are. Oh, that fella may be named Jan Harzan (don’t know) but he is NOT the person named Jan Harzan that headed MUFON. 100%.
Link to Harzan story, mug shot and publicity photo: www.the-sun.com...
edit on 18-7-2020 by azvol because: Added link with pics.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate

Penroc3 is a witness to an archetypal abductor.
In the Stanton Friedman video at about 1:05 when he was talking to the Irvine MUFON member, Stanton cryptically talks about Pica and Elite typefaces.
As a 5 YO child abductee from back in the 1960's I can attest to being pressured to join the elitist breakaway civilization mentality. They felt themselves to have an intellectual understanding high above the braying crowd and this required a secret cryptic breakaway existence protected by illuminatti style cognitive dissonance.

The claim that people can't handle the truth has been tested here on ATS with embarrassing results time and time again.
Threads that get too close to the truth are 404'ed because they scare children and the retard minority.
SO is trying to sell the site and the moderation is kind of gutless ATM.

The archetypal California 50-year-old security guard from a BLM story is apparently related in Penroc3's Monday mind.

You could have researched and disclosed your own take.

By the way, anyone know which cowardly control freak removed the Oak island and Rendlesham forest threads?

Thanks for the info. The title of the thread is about Mufon’s director being arrested. Penroc3’s post simply said that was “his” mugshot, meaning Harzan’s. Knew it wasn’t the mugshot of the subject of the thread. Sordid mess, regardless.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
This pedophilia is everywhere isn't it. This isn't going to go away without a world war.

Always has been. Just as BDSM, Homsexuality, Bisexuality, Bestiality, Scatophilia, Pegging, Roleplay, Water Sports and a billion other fetishes and sexual preferences have existed as long as humans have.

Sorry you want to remove all the worlds 'perversions' and 'mental illness' World War won't cut it. You need an extinction level event and the death of all humans.

The sick sh*t is as bad as it has always been. It's just now we get 24/7 news coverage of it so it feels like it is every where and more prevalent than ever.

See back in the 80's being an Australian, I probably would of never heard about this guy. But in 2020 and with the internet I can be exposed to every damn sex freak around the planet like getting water from my kitchen tap.

Like most of reality it comes down to perspective.

Of course, abusing kids is just wrong. Most 'sane' 'normal' people realise it (whatever sane and normal is.) But it'll be the same way 2000 years from now. It's sadly just human nature to do #ed up things and let our biology and feels get the better of our heads.

We should be grateful for pedophiles really. They're another group that allows us to feel better about our own darknesses. "Well I might be into some sick borderline serial killer fantasy sh*t, but at least I'm not diddling kiddies!!!"

edit on 20-7-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo, goddamit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join