It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cuomo and his posters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
so the governor of new york has recently used poster at a press event. i was wondering if those better versed in the ways if illuminati perhaps see anything either message wise in the dipictions or symbolism

here is one picture of the poster

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: oldschoolwarhawk

Do you have a link from which this poster actually comes? It just links to the-sun so I have no idea about that.

It is a very strange poster, almost 4-Chanesque in its conception.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

www.elle.com...

It's really a thing from Cuomo...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is it just me or does andy look demented in that pic? He'd give sleepy Joe a run for his money in the creepy department.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So this poster was actually Cuomo's own design, enacted with the assistance of an artist who I presume was Ben Garrison's retarded Siamese twin in the style of Smashing Pumpkin's Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness album cover (or, 'anal bum cover' in true ATS lexicon...)

I don't see illuminati here, I see a window into the mind if a cracked governor who spent too many years searching for deeper meanings inside of MAD fold-ins.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Thanks!!!

This is probably the most bizarre thing I have seen for quite some time.

This quote from the article:

The president doesn't get the courtesy of a name but is instead labeled "It's just the flu" while the Sun on the Other Side smiles benevolently behind him. I feel that I could spend the rest of my life trying to parse the choices here. What is going on with Cuomo's celestial imagery? Is the sky good or is the sky bad? Is the moon in America? (This is a general question I have as well.) Why are there no stars? Is it because of the collapse of the celebrity industry? How does Quibi figure into this? How did the president get to the moon? Shouldn't he be in the bunker? Does Elon Musk have anything to say about this? Is the moon bad? (This is another general question I have.) And, perhaps most importantly, can he stay there? This is the most inspirational piece of art I've ever seen and, also, I never want to see it again.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Looks like something Fredo might have drawn when he was having his fever dreams and talking to 'pop'.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Cuomo telling people to ‘forget the politics’.

Isn’t that rich.

Wow, people actually believe this sh!t...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldschoolwarhawk
so the governor of new york has recently used poster at a press event. i was wondering if those better versed in the ways if illuminati perhaps see anything either message wise in the dipictions or symbolism

www.the-sun.com...

I think the rope represents a noose maybe a big public event coming wouldn’t surprise me,

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Wow weird....and who is pulling on the other end of that rope?

It just goes off the page.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why doesn't his poster show all the people that he sent to nursing homes which was probably one of the biggest avoidable problems that cost a lot of lives.
He wanted guidance from the CDC and went against their recommendations and then also let the nursing homes off the hook .
He really doesn't have any room to talk about anyone else's leadership.

And what is boyfriend cliff?
edit on 13060000007 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Cuomo telling people to ‘forget the politics’.

Isn’t that rich.

Wow, people actually believe this sh!t...

Right?! And that quote on there- “Tell the people the truth and they will do the right thing.” That’s hilarious, because isn’t he the one who “admitted” lying about the need for masks?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So this poster was actually Cuomo's own design, enacted with the assistance of an artist who I presume was Ben Garrison's retarded Siamese twin in the style of Smashing Pumpkin's Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness album cover (or, 'anal bum cover' in true ATS lexicon...)

I don't see illuminati here, I see a window into the mind if a cracked governor who spent too many years searching for deeper meanings inside of MAD fold-ins.

I'd rather the use of the word 'Retarded' was put in the bin when referred to in slang...but that's just me, however carry on..whatever.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Would "waterheaded" have been less egregious to you?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Wow weird....and who is pulling on the other end of that rope?

It just goes off the page.

I didn't even consider who was pulling the other end! The style of painting reminds me of the stuff at the Denver Airport

That is what led me to post this, i just cannot figure out a reason for this poster other than some crazy hidden messages because it is not comforting at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm sure they'll start selling T-Shirts soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

In my opinion this poster is luciferian in its nature, full of hidden messages and its elements are very similar to the Economist magazine covers.

After a quick analysis these are some of the elements that struck me and I think I can give some meaning to.

- "Tell the people the truth and they will do the right thing" - This is a satanic double-speak phrase. Just reverse its meaning into, as in "Tell the people lies and they will obey", then you have the exact message that this lying evil governor is trying to get across and whether we like or not, the majority of unsuspecting people are obeying the orders from their governors.

- "Pulling down the curve together" - Knowing the kind of evil people we're dealing with, based on their so much loved mantra "We're in all of this together", it could mean "We're in all of this together, so we, the evil, need to stand together for the final "victory" against God's people". As mentioned, the rope could be interpreted as a noose around people's neck and they trying to choke them with it. Sick!

- "The power of "We" " -- the blind crushing power of the herd, manipulated by the TPTB, to crush any dissent.

- The the mask with the description "Mask Up", just like a mask coming out of horror movie, with a mouth and evil eyes as in the character of the Joker movie.

- Then of course we have the perverse "Love Wins" above a rainbow gay flag. Abhorrent!

- For me, the most disturbing, weirdest detail is the "Boyfriend Cliff". No idea what the author is referring to with this, but just the word "cliff" makes me uneasy.

This shows which side the NY governor is representing and in my mind there's no doubt that he is a part of the evil cabal that wants to rule over the people or destroy this planet altogether. I'm gonna include with him, the mayor of NYC, DeBlasio and I also have my strong doubts about my state's NJ governor Phil Murphy.

P.S. Thanks oldschoolwarhawk for this post. Good catch!
edit on 13-7-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just a few other things the "economy falls" river passes straight through is that the New York City flag? I can't quite make out the names above the people sitting at the desk, 3rd from the left does that really say "56"?

For some reason with the arrow pointing up by trump on the moon the phrase "shoot the moon" comes to mind.

Bottom right even to my vulgar, profane eye looks like a clear cut warning to arizona , Texas and florida? A caution sign and also says "stay smart" as in, do what you're told...don't get out of line...etc.

Then of course a "cruise ship" and an octopus lol I don't know maybe they got squids on those prison barges we heard about.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: oldschoolwarhawk

www.the-sun.com...

I think the rope represents a noose maybe a big public event coming wouldn’t surprise me,

I've found an analysis of the poster, it had this to say about the rope;

...A rope stretches across the mountain, symbolizing the state “pulling down the curve together,” with essential workers, New Yorkers, and others — including Cuomo’s daughters — doing the pulling:

There are more answers at the link,

Source

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Is "Captain" Cuomo's wife?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join