It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts say Miami is now the coronavirus epicenter just as Wuhan once was

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A friend has looked into things further.

Looks like florida strikes again.

www.floridahealth.gov...

Florida hasn't updated their reporting forms since 2016.

It's almost as if the conspiracy is that Florida doesn't want the actual numbers reported.
edit on 17-7-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It's almost as if the conspiracy is that Florida doesn't want the actual numbers reported.

Huh. Imagine that.

It's almost like the White House doesn't want the actual numbers reported.
www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The covid numbers are unfortunately being manipulated for clearly political objectives:

Larger labs are also reporting hundreds of positive cases with no negatives, which is surprising to local doctors and a local lawmaker:
- Orlando Health reported 512 positive cases and 10 negative cases for a 98 percent infection rate
- LAB24 Inc, with a location in Boca Raton, reported 464 positive test results and zero negative cases for a 100 percent positive infection rate.
- The VA Medical Center in West Palm Beach Lab reported 115 positive test results and zero negative results for a 100 percent positive infection rate.- Florida Community Health Centers Inc. reported 67 positive cases and zero negative cases for a 100 percent positive rate.
www.wptv.com...

...and clearly NON-covid deaths are being FALSELY attributed to covid:

A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

When the official was confronted on the matter, this was their response.

“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers — it’s 100…it doesn’t make any difference if it’s 99 — but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19…died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

www.redstate.com...

Look, we all have opinions, no matter who you are it is perfectly OK to like or hate Trump or whoever...we are in a democracy.
But please, if you are a public official, a medical worker or doctor, or a politician, DO NOT **falsify** covid numbers to satisfy your political views.

In a pandemic, this is criminal....

edit on 17-7-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

A failure to report negatives does not affect the number of positives, though it is sloppy and should be corrected. Out of all the facilities in Florida reporting, how significant is it?

Out of 130,000+ deaths, you're going to have to come up with more than one questionable determination to put any significance on it. A lot more.

edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I would like to see the state boarder sealed. No one in and no one out. Fourteen day quaranteen for anyone leaving Florida at the minimum. Six feet distancing, wear a mask so you don’t breathe your germy sewage breath on someone else, wash hands every twenty minutes, hand sanitizer in your car after being in a store. I used a wet wipe to open a door to a strip mall in Cincinnati, Ohio a week ago...it was black with dirt when I removed my hand with the wipe. Disgusting public place. You would think the store workers would wipe down those door handles. Florida is obviously a dirty over crowded place.
edit on 18-7-2020 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal
If you could see what we take into our bodies every time we inhale, you'd wear a top-quality mask 24/7. All sorts of filth and even live critters. With - Every - Breath. Argh.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Illinois forms are pre-2010. And they provide a number for faxing them in. Government in many states does not keep up with technology. (Exception: Systems that collect $$$ from residents are fast and easy to use online.)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: M5xaz

A failure to report negatives does not affect the number of positives, though it is sloppy and should be corrected. Out of all the facilities in Florida reporting, how significant is it?

Out of 130,000+ deaths, you're going to have to come up with more than one questionable determination to put any significance on it. A lot more.

You are assuming , wrongly, that they actually "forgot" to report the negatives.

You also missied the part about being caught reporting a motorcycle accident as a covid death and trying to justify it.

Finally, while the number of cases has risen greatly, the number of deaths has not risen much: Florida still has less than 5000 deaths while NY state has over 31 000, despite Florida having a larger population.

This suggests strongly that the number of cases has risen because of increased testing (which has skyrocketed) following openings, and/or that the virus is much less deadly than thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Totally, dirty place. You're right. We have nothing to offer anyone, and there is no way we could self sustain from the rest of the country without tourism. Please wall us off.

Please.

No seriously.

Put. A. Wall. Around. Florida.

I welcome the idea.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
I would like to see the state boarder sealed. No one in and no one out. Fourteen day quaranteen for anyone leaving Florida at the minimum. Six feet distancing, wear a mask so you don’t breathe your germy sewage breath on someone else, wash hands every twenty minutes, hand sanitizer in your car after being in a store. I used a wet wipe to open a door to a strip mall in Cincinnati, Ohio a week ago...it was black with dirt when I removed my hand with the wipe. Disgusting public place. You would think the store workers would wipe down those door handles. Florida is obviously a dirty over crowded place.

You should prob just stay inside, and find a nice corner and curl up there.... Should keep u safe

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join