It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waif - A Homeless Child. Fare - The Cost Of Transporting Someone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I saw this on Twitter today. This Wayfair thing just keeps getting worse. And whether it's true or not, it involves children and Needs to be investigated. And if true these poor children are being hidden in plain sight. Just enter the Wayfair sku number for their "product" into Yanex search and a child pops up. These children (if true) need to be recovered Now.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I saw this on Twitter today. This Wayfair thing just keeps getting worse. And whether it's true or not, it involves children and Needs to be investigated. And if true these poor children are being hidden in plain sight. Just enter the Wayfair sku number for their "product" into Yanex search and a child pops up. These children (if true) need to be recovered Now.

This has actually been debunked. If you check mainstream news sites the information is out there.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

This is just one article regarding the statement I made above.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Whats Yanex?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Whats Yanex?
I don't know but it seems to have something to with child trafficking. I'm scared to Google it.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

This has actually been debunked. If you check mainstream news sites the information is out there.

I really don't see that it is debunked. Wayfair is full of crap in their statement.

"There is, of course, no truth to these claims," a Wayfair spokesperson said in a statement to Business Insider. "The products in question are industrial grade cabinets that are accurately priced.

Accurately priced at 14,000 bucks is total transparent bullcrap. Same with the 10,000 dollar pillow that sells for $40 on the same site.

edit on 12-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yandex N.V. (/ˈjʌndɛks/; Russian: Яндекс, IPA: [ˈjandəks]) is a Russian multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related products and services, including transportation, search and information services, eCommerce, navigation, mobile applications, and online advertising. Yandex provides over 70 services in total.[4][5] Incorporated in the Netherlands[6], Yandex primarily serves audiences in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The company founders and most of the team members are located in Russia. The company has 18 commercial offices worldwide.[7][8] It is the largest technology company in Russia[9] and the largest search engine on the Internet in Russian, with a market share of over 52%.[10] The Yandex.ru home page is the 4th most popular website in Russia.[11] It also has the largest market share of any search engine in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States and is the 5th largest search engine worldwide after Google, Baidu, Bing, and Yahoo!.

Yandex's main competitors on the Russian market are Google, Mail.ru, and Rambler.

According to the company, one of its biggest advantages for Russian-language users is the ability to recognize Russian inflection in search queries.[12]

Yandex has invested in companies including Vizi Labs, Face.com, Blekko, Seismotech, Multiship, SalesPredict, and Doc+.[13]

Russia eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I really don't see that it is debunked. Wayfair is full of crap in their statement.

"There is, of course, no truth to these claims," a Wayfair spokesperson said in a statement to Business Insider. "The products in question are industrial grade cabinets that are accurately priced.

Accurately priced at 14,000 bucks is total transparent bullcrap. Same with the 10,000 dollar pillow that sells for $10 on the same site.

It's not debunked. I had read that article previously. It's Wayfair issuing a statement that it isn't true. Hardly what anyone would call debunking.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Okay, here’s another link debunking this. You can do a search, and you will find several articles that debunk this.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

No debunking needed chief...just common sense and logical thinking.

Why was the last thread closed?

Let's hope for the sake off all decent beings everywhere it gets exposed more and more. No amount of censorship or "debunking" will be able to hide it.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Okay, here’s another link debunking this. You can do a search, and you will find several articles that debunk this.

www.snopes.com...

Oh for goodness sake...are you even reading these articles? This last one is someone stating their opinion that it's a big leap to think it involves child trafficking. That's ridiculous. It would be naive not to.
edit on 7/12/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Lol Snopes.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Did you even read the so called "debunking". They even show a screenshot. Notice the difference (look a name is on the the one that cost 10K)

Do you really think it cost 9,900 bucks to have a name printed on a shower curtain... really? I know you are not that gullible.

link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

No debunking needed chief...just common sense and logical thinking.

Why was the last thread closed?

Let's hope for the sake off all decent beings everywhere it gets exposed more and more. No amount of censorship or "debunking" will be able to hide it.

What are you talking about? The other thread was moved to RATS.

link   

Uh...I’m not at all saying this is legit, the rumor of the $14,000 wardrobe/child on Wayfair. It’s probably not.

However, the company sending out a PR person to say “Oh that’s not trues. They’re industrial grade cabinets that’s why they are 14 grand. And the 12 grand pillow, it’s an industrial grade pillow”. That is hardly what anyone would call “debunked”

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Lol Snopes.

Exactly 🤪

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It makes it WORSE to say it's "industrial grade" so a bookshelf is 17k! lmao I'm sorry anyone with an iq in the double digits knows it's a front.

For what? Once you start putting pieces together it's all there.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Uh...I’m not at all saying this is legit, the rumor of the $14,000 wardrobe/child on Wayfair. It’s probably not.

However, the company sending out a PR person to say “Oh that’s not trues. They’re industrial grade cabinets that’s why they are 14 grand. And the 12 grand pillow, it’s an industrial grade pillow”. That is hardly what anyone would call “debunked”

If I had $10,000 I'd order that cabinet...and I'd either get a really good cabinet, or I'd save a child and expose a child trafficking operation. Win win.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And seriously...how strong does an "industrial" cabinet have to be? Most things that will fit in it won't be large enough to be "that" heavy...and the ad doesn't mention anything about using it to store gold bars. For that money it must be seriously over engineered.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
they did not get back to snopes about the shower curtains and pillows both on the wayfair site and 1 with a normal pprice and 1 with the outrageous price....it will be interesting to see if snopes gets a hearback from wayfair ...some people were notice the weight in GRAMS like certain THINGS are measured that way.....something is going on moeny laundering, drugs something is a foot

www.snopes.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join