It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Retired RAF pilot reveals multiple close encounters with UFOs"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's correct.
In fact, there's a video going around still of a pilot who filmed Venus.
His camera has an auto focus, so when he points it at Venus, the sensor try to focus in on it, but it gives a pulsing effect.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for sharing Phage.
I too had one occurrence that I could not explain. I usually take the dog out before going to bed and I tend to look at the sky while she is doing her thing. Anyway, I am sometimes lucky enough to see a satellite traversing across the sky or at least what I believe to be a satellite. This distant light was traveling fairly fast far above traversing from south to north and to my amazement turned 180 degrees and headed back in the direction it came. The maneuver was suprising and somewhat difficult for me to comprehend what I witnessed. To the point that I question if I really did see it. It seemed too absurd.

This was about 5 years ago. Never seen anything before or after and not for lack of looking.

On a side note... Thank you for your contributions to ATS. I don't know how much longer this great site will be around but I do enjoy it and your posts.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Planetarian
THE SUN, July 12, 2020.
"Imagine a 56 gallon oil drum, shining bright with an immense glare. It was suspended in our 11 o'clock position and above us."

Was he over Australia? Maybe he saw a 25 ounce Fosters Lager can. Those things are huge.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or maybe the recent talk about "tic tacs" influenced his memories.

That's entirely possible. It may even be the reason he included the story in the first place.

It's also worth noting that the book has been available for over a year now, first published on 19th June 2019, nineteen days after Season 1 of 'Unidentified' began airing (31st May 2019). Possibly coincidence, but why wouldn't any wise publisher have taken advantage of that?

Presumably the Sun hack has either only just stumbled across it... or waited until Season 2 of 'Unidentified' began airing two days ago.

Interesting story, nevertheless, but yeah, we need more DATA.

edit on 13-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: clarification of dates

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good sightings from a reliable witness, I wonder how many more pilots have seen strange things but will not go public, hopefully more retired pilots will.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join