It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A frozen alien found in Antarctica?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: KansasGirl

Now that I realized Rothschild had a CONE skull, it makes perfect sense that the cone heads put disinfo campaigns like that out there.

It muddied the water so much no one can see the Truth (that he has a CONE head?).

They know if we find out we will dehumanize them.

They will lose all authority over us because we don't take orders from aliens.

No, you’re right. We’ve GOT to get this info out to EVERYONE. Huge cone heads! It’s solved. Does Q know? Someone has got to tell Q.

I don't think anyone knows yet.

This is my first revelation on it.

This is super underground info currently.
Yes it needs to take priority until we can learn more and get a grip on it.

It's a whole new field and no one knows how it plays into things very well.

We have to relook over everything again with new fresh eyes.

I bet it all adds up too.

Cone Heads rule over Mankind.
Welcome to REALITY???

Are you suggesting Dan Ackroyd knew something all them years ago we didn't? Mind blown

Yes!!! LOL
That's why I said French lol.

I wonder if they have an anus?
Hehehe

Loved that film btw!

they have one but only for sex. digestion takes place in the brain.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
a reply to: Anon283799

About 10 years ago there was a video of an alien body that was supposedly found in space or the moon or something and it was well preserved due to having been in space. The alien had Asian type facial features similar to the one you show. I love this thread by the way. Thanks.

The Alterwelt group touched on this. They said she had to be at least 200 years old at the time of her death because she looked to be in her 20s. They said humans used to live longer. They stated she is a precursor to the Native American Indians. She had crashed on the moon after a war on earth destroyed everything. Supposedly this happened 32,000 years ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

About 10 years ago there was a video of an alien body that was supposedly found in space or the moon or something and it was well preserved due to having been in space. The alien had Asian type facial features similar to the one you show. I love this thread by the way. Thanks.

This?

What the hell is that video? I'm scared. Think I need to hug a jesus.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2303699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I bet Dan Ackroyd put hidden messages in that film to expose the truth... that random can of coca cola is not just product placement from sponsers, he was talking some serious sh**

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Crevasses and snow and ice

edit on 12-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

The Alterwelt group touched on this. They said she had to be at least 200 years old at the time of her death because she looked to be in her 20s. They said humans used to live longer. They stated she is a precursor to the Native American Indians. She had crashed on the moon after a war on earth destroyed everything. Supposedly this happened 32,000 years ago.

Just Bee's Honey alone, even the weaker batches, can cure 99% of all ailments plus regenerate all organs and bone.

Theoretically humans can live forever so long as we keep their primary Neuro in tact. Don't even need cardio, just the primary neural net.

I plan to live past 1000 years.

I didn't even mention the other 25 million critical medicinal properties found in Earth nature that you should put in yourself.

I only mentioned honey because it contains more than half of what you need for full regen.

I prescribe 1 year of good diet to everyone. You can half ass it and come out in great shape. Diversify.

Anyways, to me ATS is all about having that daily paradigm shift into an even more shocking reality than yesterday's.

Honey is way bigger than Rothschilds Cone Head!!!
Wipe out Death?

Who's that #ing Snake and Gator that's got my main main Jacob on strings???

I think it's time to Liberate my French Brethren from these Lizard mo fos.

This a HELL of a wake up call!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Perhaps his beanie was too tight as a baby?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This must be authenticated.

I found 44 hits but none looked explanatory.

Please ATS help me.

Is this a legit 4000 yr old relief from Egypt or a modern artist concept???

Super super important.
This could be EVIDENCE of reptilian space lords.
Or whatever the # it's supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I bet Dan Ackroyd put hidden messages in that film to expose the truth... that random can of coca cola is not just product placement from sponsers, he was talking some serious sh**

Ahahahahaha
Nice one

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well they have the face on Mars, maybe climate change is going to start exposing things in the Artic regions.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: korath
Well they have the face on Mars, maybe climate change is going to start exposing things in the Artic regions.

Aliens that require the cold desolation of space will never allow that to happen. I am willing to bet those monuments are actually machines designed to keep the Antarctica cold and desolate. Jesus this goes deeper then I could have imagined. scary stuff here.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Now if we only had this connection 10 years ago here. But it was a different place here then.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: korath

Aliens that require the cold desolation of space will never allow that to happen. I am willing to bet those monuments are actually machines designed to keep the Antarctica cold and desolate. Jesus this goes deeper then I could have imagined. scary stuff here.

I like that out of the box thinking there.
Hmmm LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Now if we only had this connection 10 years ago here. But it was a different place here then.

No kidding, back then all I knew was that there existed a few cone skulls and some innuendo like questionable headdresses on particular figures in ancient art, etc. There's been threads and vids referencing it, some shows covered it, etc.

We had a lot of smoke but the Literal nature of what was depicted wasn't being grasped in it's enormity by any stretch.

It was all chalked up to wrapping and most ppl discarded it as a critically important issue. I didn't know what to make of it other than "ok we have anomalous skulls, what now?".

But now that I know The Man is literally the comic book villain The Leader from Hulk comics - I'm utterly shocked.

Haha haha OMFG...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I never thought I'd say this but David Icke is now being removed from the garbage bin and has now been placed under reconsideration.

Touche'

I apologize for not being more open minded.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If we want anamalous phenomena investigations to be taken seriously, we have to be meticulous in ruling out other explanations. It is well known that our brains are hardwired to find "faces", which often leads to faces being seen where none exist. I know it's fun to imagine, but this is clearly not an alien!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

alien head as big as mountains and the rothschild sex toy skull "Mallet" (bolding is my edit) what more hardcorps evidence do you need? I suggest we petition the president to fire bomb these alien "refrigerators" in the arctic they want us to believe to be monuments we cannot decapitate disrupting ambient earth climate immediately. The people need satisfaction meow

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
oh!

i thought google zoomed all the way in.
i thought this was a human sized alien, and google was releasing spy pics lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

aye that image looks like reptiles controlling hybrids controlling humans on puppet strings, an alliance between the two reptile clans for power over humans

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Fun thread. S & F. I don't believe most of it but thank you OP for putting something non-political together to spark an interesting read.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join