It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Headed Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is an interesting page I found on my cryptozoology wandering. It has a lot of history of dog headed humans throughout the ages.

Cynocephaly, the condition of a human having the head of a dog, is described in the writings of many different cultures, both ancient and recent. As myth, there is an extensive literature on dog-human hybrids. For millennia, authors from China to Greece have written of these creatures, the Cynocephali, strange beings who usually preferred to occupy the gray, unknown regions of the map.

Included are a number of interesting reports of similar creatures. Including reports of people with the lower extremities of a dog, which is something I had never heard of. More at the link below.

A Wonderful Nondescript Found at Dechard, Tennessee

On Tuesday morning, about seven o’clock, a wonderful nondescript was found lying on the top of a wood pile in the rear of the hotel at Dechard. The thing was in appearance, half human and half canine. The upper half of the phenonmenon resembled the body and head of an infant a few days old. With the exception of the face and hands, this portion was covered with light curly hair, which, on top of the head, was fully two inches long. The hands and face were entirely exempt from hair, and were, in every way similar to an infant’s.

The lower half of this wonder corresponded exactly with the hind quarters of a dog, including a tail about twelve inches long, and covered with curly hair, similar to that on the head of the prodigy. It was alive when found, and was regarded by the inhabitants with mingled wonder and horror. They were undecided whether it were not the holier work to burn the marvel in the flames. It was finally taken possession of by tw

Link

While the science behind a dog and human being able to mate is filled with more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese, it’s still really interesting to read these old and odd accounts.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You do have to give it to the writers of the accounts, they stay consistent with the descriptions. The site as a whole... gonna have to come back to that later. Just another reason to hate on furries.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I recently saw something online that I noted in my mind but no bookmark - something about the end of that civilization which portrays humans with heads of dogs (we call them Egyptians?) and other animal parts. The message was that the hybrid depictions we see in Egypt are real, not allegorical or mythical. The civilization was destroyed by the progenitors for going too far after being warned.

Not exactly the same but repeated legends are always interesting!

If I can find the link, I'll post it - it's been a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hence Anubis.

There is an obvious shared mythology with many cultures, including that of Jesus, or the virgin-born, which goes back to ancient Greece and beyond.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Here's a lot more on it!
The more you search, the weirder it gets.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerksSeveral pictures and stories with well documented stories,even Catholics have St Christopher as a saint he is described as a 13 ft dogman,they were the Caanites

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Do you belive all you are told by your government? No!
humans do have sex with animals. and it is very much a taboo.
if you was female and gave birth to a dog boy.
would you keep it? or ever let it be seen.

most births are in a hospital.
do you think they would hand a dog baby to the mother.
it would just be another um! dead baby.

They tel you it is imposible to cross breed.
but I bet 1 in 10,000 can give birth and live.

If we had half human/dogs then they would have to give rights.
not that humans have them any way.
but they would have to See that Animals are the same as you.
and not this Humans made god in HIS image.
humans love to belive they are beter than every thing else.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

It is impossible for humans and dogs to procreate...
Zero chance never happened never will happen...
That’s not to say that genetic engineering couldn’t create a chimera human dog hybrid...
Before the flood the Bible actual eludes to this occurring...
In fact it’s the reason for the flood...
Man didn’t create God either... all man can do is twist the truth of God through lies to create a false narrative...
You know, like you just did...

Also for the OP it wouldn’t be a dog headed human, it instead could only be a human bodied dog...
Just saying...
edit on 12-7-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Think further back. For a shared mythology its basis would need to be in the 30kya range. The celestial hunter myth type age.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
I also have seen reports of those speculating that the wall carvings in Egypt where they show various sized people depicted were actually to scale, and not merely a representation of importance for those shown larger than servants.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That was just the first, and most well known, to pop into my head at the time.

I guess a lot of mythologies derive from either archetypes or whatever original "event" or phenomenon the original culture was trying to explain, which was then passed down collectively.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

It is impossible for humans and dogs to procreate...
Zero chance never happened never will happen...
That’s not to say that genetic engineering couldn’t create a chimera human dog hybrid...
Before the flood the Bible actual eludes to this occurring...
In fact it’s the reason for the flood...
Man didn’t create God either... all man can do is twist the truth of God through lies to create a false narrative...
You know, like you just did...

Also for the OP it wouldn’t be a dog headed human, it instead could only be a human bodied dog...
Just saying...

So, you are saying before the flood they had genetic engineering. nice.
or that humans ware genetic crossbreeding?
in the bible it said angels did have sex with humans and make the giants.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Didn't Sitchen claim that there was genetic engineering between the indigenous and outsiders?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
All you need for proof is to look into if mankind has any evidence of genetic manipulation to our existing DNA...
I’ll save you some time, if your willing to take my word for it...
Human DNA shows that it has been altered in the past...

edit on 13-7-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

new topics

top topics

join