It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411: The Hunted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martian1127
a reply to: zatara

Another theory about escape would be referenced from the Mt. Lassen story that is online.

I can't find it. Do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

.. At that millisecond all muscles relax and ..as you say.."BYE BYE YOU GO". That is maybe why people are found without shoes or..shoes are found

He's Bigfoot, so the shoes don't fit his big feet, maybe he leaves 'em behind in disgust of our puny little human feet!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martian1127

Why would someone leave the shoes.

Staging, by killers who like to taunt.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Forgive my lack of quoting skills at the moment, given the unfamiliar computer I’m using.

The discussion about hidden reasons for National Park land brings back something I’ve mentioned at least once before during my long time on ATS.

I was in the Army National Guard for a long time. One of the units I was in often trained in state (not national) parks. This was highly unusual based on my life experience and having been in several different units both Guard and active duty, speaking to other soldiers over the years, etc.

We were told it was for land navigation training. Of course, anyone who’s been in a unit that moves a lot on the ground knows that land nav is the skill that’s programmed into your mind more than any other. Often any downtime we had in my infantry unit was spent doing spontaneous “hip pocket training”. I digress...

I don’t know what our goal was, for whom, or why. I was just going through the motions and a bit naive. We had USGS maps as well as locally-made strip maps and walked generally in straight lines on a compass bearing. Not much attention was paid to pace count or exact location as we would during normal land nav exercises. As we moved we noted things that differed from the maps, where the amateur-made local map was off scale, etc. Sometimes we walked on roads and did the same, noting the condition of bridges, new washouts, and erosion.

For what it’s worth, we did drive vehicles into the parks and erected normal tentage and a TOC as if we were on post. We wore our uniforms and our LBE as usual. There was no attempt made to hide our presence or our identities from the public.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Martian1127

Bigfoot takes shoes so you cannot run away.Try running through the forest in barefeet and see how far you get.

Satanists like Tom Hanks take shoes from victims as Trophies.

Some UFO abductions are not as you postulate...been there done that.....you dont lose your shoes....might get someone elses clothes put back on you but generally you dont lose shoes.

About Tom Hanks, please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Echo007 (Quote)
Was David really a Detective for over 20? I read that he was charged and indicted for a misdemeanor crime that involved falsely obtaining autographs while fraudulently misrepresenting his position within the police department.
(end quote)

This is true and he's been trying to reinvent himself for many years.
It's also sad how many people skip over the fact he's had questionable ethics in the past as they jump on his bandwagon now.

I just saw the both movies of his and was pleasantly surprised. They were well done and I loved the input from Ron Morehead and Scott Nelson. Because they were so well done I took a chance and watched a bunch of his Youtube Video's.
It's safe to say a leopard doesn't change it's spots. It's really hard not to shoot the messenger on this deal. He's still going off 1/2 cocked an is way too concerned with what people think of him instead of just focusing on the material, delivering the information.

While I think he did great work in putting together a list/profiling disappearances, Sharon Cornet was the first one to delve into Granite formations as an indicator many years ago. She did a massive paper on it and it was on the internet for many years, may still be.

The BF field has been around a long time an I have difficulty trusting anyone who doesn't give credit to those whose work intersects with theirs. It's difficult to be told by Paulides we need to think critically, OH WAIT! but not as far as he's concerned ? That's different!!
No really it isn't.
edit on 30-8-2020 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have done some mild backcountry hiking/hunting and have gone through some areas that just felt wrong, been some other locations you could feel the age of your surroundings butnot in a threatening manner.

Never found out why, just got out of dodge (from the wrong feeling areas) couldnt tell you outside of the general area where that occured as it was decades ago.

The areas I felt the age was down in the Grand Canyon, north of the park in the vicinity of the reservation.

personally I think he is on to something, or as mentioned earlier others have touched on the phenomenon but Paulidies seems to have gotten it more into the lime light.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
While I think he did great work in putting together a list/profiling disappearances, Sharon Cornet was the first one to delve into Granite formations as an indicator many years ago. She did a massive paper on it and it was on the internet for many years, may still be.

Would you perhaps have a link to Sharon Cornet's work? I can't find anything by googling. . .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

It can not be somekind of natural or supernatural (which is also natural) trap peop-le walk into. If this was the case there would be witnesses seeing other people disappear that way.. No..it is something that is stalking and is waiting for his moment to capture somebody. I also think it is related to the Utah skinwalker ranch... Which mean that this entity is not bound to a location and does not mind following somebody to his home..

Just saying..

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I see a lot of crap shared in this thread LOL. The most dangerous animal anywhere in this world, Forest included, is your fellow mankind, bar none. The second most dangerous, is yourself. Be aware, always where you tread. But never fear, that's very debilitating. Explore, be cautious, but get out there, it's yours to enjoy. The further away from civilization, the better. I'm constantly "out there". And I am unarmed. I'm of the Christian faith, I must admit, but that faith is overflowing and leaves no room for fear. If the beast known as bigfoot is out here, than I am certain it's been around me many times, for as deep off grid as I go. 57 years and here I still am. 😁

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vance
And to add to that above post, if I am torn apart and eaten by a Sasquatch, how awesome LOL! Would be better in my eyes versus say, ran over on my bicycle by an impaired driver. Regardless, I am going to go one day, where I believe I am going is all that matters to me 😁.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: washy76

Jesus guys chill out. The woods are not some scary monster lair. The most dangerous creature on this planet likely to chill you is other people.

I am an avid Hunter and fisherman and lived in the woods as a kid. I have had a few strange occurrence, few UFOs, orbs etc but at least here in Deep South we don’t have caves underground bases everywhere. Generally I am the baddest mfer in any Forrest I enter and behave that way. That all said, I also listen to the woods and stories etc. If it’s called demons Lake, Death Valley, etc or locals or native Americans avoided it or were scared of it, I try to avoid it too.
There is almost always some truth to the legends.

The place I hunt now has a few areas that is screwed up, I have game cameras with orbs light on them, cell phones flash light ls drain etc and the animals are typical skittish there. Also a lot of big stones rocks and was an Indian camp in 1800s. So I am not going to hang around there by myself late at night. It creeps me out. Trust your inner sense, when you feel like you are being watched, you are. If you sense danger it’s there.

Now I will think about this damn thread Turkey hunting at 5 am in the dark by myself in a few weeks. Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Damn you Mfers. I watched that whole thing last night and now I am going to be thinking about it in the woods.

From Memory:

Story one. No explanation. I have be parts of dozens of hunts like that. I could kinda see a driver disappearing but a seated watcher???? WTF No trace ?
Going with aliens.

The other missing Hunter no clue.

The elk hunter, clearly weird disoriented crazy acting , skull found. I am going with temporal displacement, maybe some type of gas or head injury. Strange too.

The fisherman and people missing with cars by the road. Strange, serial killer or something strange

The predator thing, don’t even want to think about that #. At least didn’t eat anyone.

The Sierra hunters, maybe the most #ed up. I have heard that recording before, makes my skin crawl. Those are real hunters like we have here. ( You know that because even after that incidents they keep coming back because that’s a really good spot) Clearly starts off as classic Bigfoot but what’s that other #. The lights and orbs are strange too. I like how he stayed there a whole week too. (Maybe he took a few bucks too. Honestly, if you had good shot at elk I would probably take an invite too.)

Bigfoot’s clearly are some type of alien or inter dimensional being but looks maybe they have reached some agreement. Bigfoot Harassment but big deer and occasional elk, deal. Just don’t eat me and I want shot u and we are good.
a reply to: drussell41

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join