It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411: The Hunted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Just a heads up that the Missing 411: The Hunted documentary is now available at no extra cost to Amazon Prime subscribers. Trailer here:

youtu.be...

For those that have seen it (spoilers!) I found the audio recording of the whooping and ‘samurai chatter’ fascinating but something struck me as kinda odd - if the guys camping out were really as scared of the noises as they claimed, why would they attempt to mimic it? You could accidentally wind up calling Sasquatch a “little b*tch”!

As I’m slowly becoming ever more skeptical in my old age (the cleanup of the Patterson-Gimlin footage keeps me hanging onto hope) the doc also sent me down the rabbit hole as to the integrity of David Paulides himself and I wondered what the general consensus on ATS is of David and his works?
edit on 11-7-2020 by washy76 because: Addition

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: washy76

David is a tool....his job is to frame the reality that millions of humans are being stolen and forced into Human Trafficing Rings....being used as currency.....he is suppossed to give us an idea of Numbers and lengths gone to and locations utilised by just one arm of that disgusting Squidlike Evil Group....everyone knows Bigfoot is a reality....and bringing this reality out of the closet is more important than people realise to Humanities future.

Truth....you see....its about truth.....give The People Truth and they will come to you as locusts....show them who and how they have been decieved by.

Give We the People the TRUTH about Bigfoot and it goes a hell of a long way to getting us on your side of the Fence forever.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

There have been some lengthy threads cast here on
the phenomena. Going into the woods unarmed is just lame.
Since Paulides I won;t go even with an AK!

edit on 11-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've always been avid hiker and outdoorsman, since I found out about david paulides and missing 411 I'm a little more careful where i choose to wander. Another weird thing is the cave map of north America lines up almost perfectly with David's missing people cluster map. That's creepy, and I live in cave country here in the northeast US.

I used to explore those areas a lot and I'm planning on going on some little adventures and surveying in those areas soon because I would love to find some useful information in this area. Worst part is some are in or near boulder fields and also remote.

I really don't feel like disappearing while out doing this and while I will likely have 1 or 2 more people with me, it's no guarantee of safety. I dont need to end up falling in a time slip and spend my remaining week or 2 on earth pondering my existence in a fractal reality........ might be unpleasant to say the least.

I think it's time slips or maybe negative (maybe wrong word to describe) entities or groups of human interdimensional beings.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Dont go alone.

Dont go unarmed.

Dont go under-informed.

Just dont go wandering off-grid.

Its a Jungle out there man.

Its NEVER BEEN SAFE..thats why we live in communities.

Do pay special attention to the fact that many people who we lose ARE IN GROUPS.....and to instances where multiple people disappear.....especially the place on the scale where we find multiple victim instances.

I grew up in the country I used to go on overnighters as a kid and sleep alone under the Stars.... I am severely pissed off that I was under-informed....I had BF experiences then but didnt recognise them for what they were....the Paulides issue is NOT WITH BIGFOOT.....and it scares the beejeezus out of me....Bigfoot scares me but is not evil in creation and intentions.....those David is Hunting are both.

I WILL NOT TAKE MY LOVED ONES OFF-GRID anymore....not even to the fringes of what I recognise as BF-sympathetic territory....which is dam near everywhere....proper Security would warrant recognition of an opposition force of Multiple co-operating members of an Indiginous Group who own the land and water....but not the air. ..and you would require task specific weapons....and tactics....you need 375 HH Mag caiber guns and also Neuro-toxins....so you see this is a No-Win for us.

The Indiginous People learned this to after many conflicts....thats why they began using Totem Poles....and didnt wander around aimlessly exploring for the fun of it.
edit on 11-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
I've always been avid hiker and outdoorsman, since I found out about david paulides and missing 411 I'm a little more careful where i choose to wander. Another weird thing is the cave map of north America lines up almost perfectly with David's missing people cluster map. That's creepy, and I live in cave country here in the northeast US.

I used to explore those areas a lot and I'm planning on going on some little adventures and surveying in those areas soon because I would love to find some useful information in this area. Worst part is some are in or near boulder fields and also remote.

I really don't feel like disappearing while out doing this and while I will likely have 1 or 2 more people with me, it's no guarantee of safety. I dont need to end up falling in a time slip and spend my remaining week or 2 on earth pondering my existence in a fractal reality........ might be unpleasant to say the least.

I think it's time slips or maybe negative (maybe wrong word to describe) entities or groups of human interdimensional beings.

If you need help, call upon Jesus: it works against these things.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

David is a tool....his job is to frame the reality that millions of humans are being stolen and forced into Human Trafficing Rings....being used as currency.....he is suppossed to give us an idea of Numbers and lengths gone to and locations utilised by just one arm of that disgusting Squidlike Evil Group....everyone knows Bigfoot is a reality....and bringing this reality out of the closet is more important than people realise to Humanities future.

Truth....you see....its about truth.....give The People Truth and they will come to you as locusts....show them who and how they have been decieved by.

Give We the People the TRUTH about Bigfoot and it goes a hell of a long way to getting us on your side of the Fence forever.

I was lured to the woods once with a friend, under the premise that a plane crashed there?

This was in 70s’, I definitely saw a huge bipedal dark figure walking in the tree line, and some other mechanical looking thing that can fly like Nothing I’ve ever seen, and a grey 2 inches from my face.

My friend and I don’t remember anything after that. We were missing for 6 hours, and reappeared on our bikes in the pouring rain with no shoes on. We told our parents we saw a monster, then I blocked it out for some years til my friend brought it back up.

I have suffered from ptsd my whole life because of this. Although, I try to fight against it.

This is real, it happens, and it’s scary as hell!

Thank you David Paulides!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I'm ever cautious about forming an opinion one way or the other about Bigfoot. The subject is so very fascinating that I've gone to Bigfoot conventions, read books, and done a fair share of research.

It has definitely been a fence sitting kind of subject.

This documentary is one that I have not yet seen. At least not that I recall by the title, but I must admit that a huge amount of skepticism will dominate my viewpoint as to the connection of the "Missing 411".

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I was lured to the woods once with a friend, under the premise that a plane crashed there?

This was in 70s’, I definitely saw a huge bipedal dark figure walking in the tree line, and some other mechanical looking thing that can fly like Nothing I’ve ever seen, and a grey 2 inches from my face.

My friend and I don’t remember anything after that. We were missing for 6 hours, and reappeared on our bikes in the pouring rain with no shoes on. We told our parents we saw a monster, then I blocked it out for some years til my friend brought it back up.

I have suffered from ptsd my whole life because of this. Although, I try to fight against it.

This is real, it happens, and it’s scary as hell!

Thank you David Paulides!

You are a Survivor.

Some Humans work with other strange looking Human races we might call Aliens...and some Bigfoot are controlled just as easily as we typical-Humans are and also work wth these Groups sometimes.

But there are Bigfoot Clans and they do not specificlly work with or for anyone....they are used as tool like we are.

I have met multiple types of Greys and Non-typical Humans....have had abduction experiences with full memory recall.

I hope you find inner peace....be carefull if you try to pull back any cover-memories you might have in place....they dont use conventional anesthesia....and many SOP experiences are not designed to be enlightening they are done for a tangible physical reason.

I also thank David for his work.

You had a rough ride hope it levels out for you.

Follow your gut...thanks for sharing your experiences.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm all over this like gravy, thanks for sharing 👍🏼

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I watched this last week and found it interesting.
I did like it but a couple of the cases were a bit daft, the one case of an 82 year old who was blind in one eye and half deaf, going missing whilst out on his own? He may have been an avid outdoors man but come on, he was an old fella, it could have been caused by a number of health problems, if he had just stumbled, bones break easy at that age.
But some of the cases are just out right strange and do leave you scratching your head.
Also during many interviews with Mr Paulides he said that he didn't want to point the finger at any particular reason for people going missing, but with the "samurai chatter" included it seemed a bit obvious. Why doesn't he just come right out and say it, otherwise why have that segment on the movie?
But if you do have an interest in his books, it's worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thanks so much for letting us know!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Alot of the older people don't look like they could be trafficked for anything--sex, labor, whatever. What would you think they'd be trafficked for? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
dupe post
edit on 11-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I watched this last week and found it interesting.
I did like it but a couple of the cases were a bit daft, the one case of an 82 year old who was blind in one eye and half deaf, going missing whilst out on his own? He may have been an avid outdoors man but come on, he was an old fella, it could have been caused by a number of health problems, if he had just stumbled, bones break easy at that age.
But some of the cases are just out right strange and do leave you scratching your head.
Also during many interviews with Mr Paulides he said that he didn't want to point the finger at any particular reason for people going missing, but with the "samurai chatter" included it seemed a bit obvious. Why doesn't he just come right out and say it, otherwise why have that segment on the movie?
But if you do have an interest in his books, it's worth a watch.

Feeling really stupid..... what's obvious about "samurai chatter"? Sorry to have to ask for it be spelled out. Woke up at 1:30 am.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I have heard the "samurai" chatter once in deep forest but up on some high logging trails.

From my understanding and from reading reports of this and listening to people's recordings of the same thing, it is the Sasquatch creature. Nothing else known can make those sounds, and humans don't have the vocal range to do it either.

I was with my brother on dirt bikes when we were stopped and heard it. We fired up the bikes and jammed out of there back the way we came. Never went back. We knew what it was just by hearing it, and felt it wasn't safe to hang around.

One of the funniest things about this is most people you try and tell it to look at you like you aren't wrapped to tight.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

...ok then. So, what is the truth about (according to you- real) Bigfoot that is so important and life-changing to humanity?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Alot of the older people don't look like they could be trafficked for anything--sex, labor, whatever. What would you think they'd be trafficked for? Just curious.
people do have fetishes
🤔

**in edit** I'm just being silly. That doesn't seem too plausible.

edit on 11-7-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Edit marked in post before any replies.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

I'm ever cautious about forming an opinion one way or the other about Bigfoot. The subject is so very fascinating that I've gone to Bigfoot conventions, read books, and done a fair share of research.

It has definitely been a fence sitting kind of subject.

This documentary is one that I have not yet seen. At least not that I recall by the title, but I must admit that a huge amount of skepticism will dominate my viewpoint as to the connection of the "Missing 411".

Fellow fence sitter here - how do those conventions feel? Crackpots or ever see anything compelling?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I love nature. Love being alone in the wilderness.

However there have been a few times where out of nowhere the hair on the back of my neck stands straight up and I immediately feel I'm not alone. That I'm being watched. Yet not another human in shouting distance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join