It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One reason Florida is spiking

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: DanDanDat

They need tp grow up, take a step back and put things in perspective and just get on with their lives the best they can in these difficult times.

Once this pandemic is over there'll be plenty of time to go round pointing fingers etc.

So wining a philosophical debate with whom you call children is what is most important; I did think that was the case. I suspect no one is going to concede that debate any time soon; especially not in today's climate ... mask wearing will not go up.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't even believe that Florida had a spike. 300+ centers all "accidentally" reporting 100% of the tests as positive, when in reality it was less than 10% at each one.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Salander

Glasgow Scotland but yes we are attached.

COVID 19 is a worldwide dilemma mate, with somewhat of a domino effect in tow.

The 'dilemma', the 'crisis' was planned in advance. The virus is real, Luc Montagnier agrees with others that it was man made, but the 'crisis' was created by the media.

This is every bit as staged as the events of 911.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Americans are going to be shocked by what is transpiring!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
cbs12.com...

More fear mongering down here. Then I check my local paper, and they are listing ages of all those dying "of covid", and they are all over 70. One dude was 100 years old.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

So wining a philosophical debate with whom you call children is what is most important; I did think that was the case.

I couldn't really give a toss about any hypothetical or imagined 'philosophical debate'.
I'm just saying that when all thing's are considered and in the grand scheme of things it's no great hardhship wearing a mask and it might, and I agree it's a doubtful might, just help prevent the spread of this virus.

People would be better served concerning themselves with the far more important things in life and just get on with their lives the best they can without making such a big issue out of such a trivial matter.

I suspect no one is going to concede that debate any time soon; especially not in today's climate ... mask wearing will not go up.

I suspect you're right.
People are unwilling to change their minds and viewpoints even in the light of overwhelming evidence suggesting they are wrong.....or perhaps even worse are also unwilling to even consider opposing viewpoints and perspectives due to their locked in and pre-conceived opinions and dogmatic ideology.

And many people seem so obsessed with the relatively unimportant trivial micro things that they completely ignore or are even unaware of the important macro things that are going on around them.
edit on 25/7/20 by Freeborn because: Typo.....in case the grammar nazi's are about.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The collective mind will be shattered. Remaining one of the faithful is their only chance for survival.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

On a case by case basis, once a person understands he was tricked, he is halfway to understanding at least part of the scam.

If he does not understand he was tricked, there will be no change.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
New record today. Back in april which was the height of deaths the record was 83 dead in one day. Now 186 reported deaths in one day. Hospitalisations hit another record of 585 in one day for COVID. Back in April they were barely breaking 200.

One or two poster on this thread had said a few weeks ago that COVID was going away and trending down here. Wishful thinking is nice but they were delusional.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.floridahealth.gov...

Anyone please look at these charts and explain how influenza and RSV deaths dropped off the map back in March/April. Months before normal, as seen on the charts. There are no deaths being reported for these so they can inflate our numbers of covid. This on top of over listing covid deaths for monetary gain for empty hospitals.

Every single time I pose this question to my FB friend group no one can answer, and deflect and get aggro.

BTW, went to the local hospital yesterday for my MiL (pysch eval). It was a ghost town. Talked to the nurse treating her and she said she may be losing her job, and they are cutting hours all over town so she can't go work in another hospital.
edit on 5-8-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
cbs12.com...

More fear mongering down here. Then I check my local paper, and they are listing ages of all those dying "of covid", and they are all over 70. One dude was 100 years old.

Oh, well it's ok then

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We are called God's waiting room for a reason. The elderly come here knowing they are in their final stages of life. Most of them would have died from something. I work with all these people as a barber, that is my clientele. I have seen colds that wouldn't phase a healthy person kill my older clients. It is the cycle.

We can't shut down the state for 20% of the population. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Americans are going to be shocked by what is transpiring!

If they ever come out of their fear-induced trance.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Influenza is down to 7% from 12% across the country. Which is easily explained by social distancing and people taking precautions like masks and washing their hands regularly. The same measures taken to reduce Covid 19 also reduce the spread of other viruses.

Maybe people get aggravated at the question because it is not a smart question. 245 deaths from covid posted today. A couple teens died from it the other day. It is rare for the very young to die from covid but so far in Florida there has been a 9-year-old girl from Putnam County a11-year-old boy from Miami-Dade, an 11-year-old girl from Broward County, a 16-year-old girl from Lee County and a 17-year-old from Pasco County. A 19-year-old male from Gadsden County.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

7-12% doesn't account for the complete drop off in the charts I posted. Did you even look at them? You can go to Florida Dept of Health for the exact numbers to parse out the info further, like I have done.

Did you look into pre-existing conditions on any of those cases of death?

edit (I did): Yansi Ayala died Wednesday at Broward Health Medical Center, according to the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office. The child had underlying conditions, including trisomy 13, a genetic condition, with cardiomyopathy, epilepsy, cerebral palsy and asthma, the medical examiner’s office said.

"Babies born with trisomy 13 can have many health problems, and more than 80% don’t survive more than a few weeks. Those that do can have serious complications. Trisomy 13 isn’t always fatal. But doctors can’t predict how long a baby might live if she doesn’t have any immediate life-threatening problems. However, babies born with trisomy 13 rarely live into their teens."

So how many of these cases of children with fatal disabilities, or misreported covid deaths? We already know of the 19yr old who died on the motorcycle listed as covid, how many more are out there?

ww11.doh.state.fl.us...

These don't look like high numbers for the youth do they?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I said across the country. Florida numbers may be lower. Again it is all easily explainable by people taking measures against COVID. Masks, washing hands, and distancing will all help in lowering viral infections across the board.

I never claimed high numbers of children are dieinng from covid. My point is covid is a danger to everyone not just older people. Besiders older people are still people. Your statement earlier that they are going to die of something made me laugh. We will all die of something. There is no need to rush it though.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So comprehension is your issue. This thread is about Florida. If you want to talk about nationwide covid find another thread, or start your own. Easy.

And, no, covid precautions do not account for the complete drop off of all influenza and other types of death for this state. That is accounted for by lying, and the misreporting of deaths. I have all the numbers in front of me.

It's not like I don't care about people. I literally take care of the elderly and make them feel better about themselves everyday. Once you have seen as many retirees pass as me, you realize where we are (God's waiting room), and what this stage of life entails. I am sorry it upsets you (maybe you're approaching that age?), but I have at least 10 clients pass every year due to small falls, basic infections, and colds. I guess I am just used to it, and see how fragile our elders' bodies are, and how a simple cold could take out any one of them, so I don't freak out about it as much as you.
edit on 6-8-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Wow dude how about you lower your drama. Try to comprehend this.

You say enfluenza is down across the state and I say yeah it is down everywhere. I am sorry you can't see that is adding to the picture. Florida is experiencing the same thing as other states in that. It would be different if Florida numbers were down while the rest of the country was up. That would point to Florida doing something out of the ordinary.

Deaths are down across the state for enfluenza and other viruses. You claim Florida is making numbers up but you havent shown that you compared them to other states. You have nothing to base your claim off of. It seems like you are looking at one region and its changes then just making an unqualified claim.

If you do not believe masks and social distancing will lower infection rate across the board for not only COVID but also enfluenza or even common colds then state your reasons instead of just sayin no no no. I would really like to see your reasoning on that. Is it based in fact can it be backed up or is it just you opinion.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join