It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayfair Trafficking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Bring them down in a flaming heap.....these are the People who provide the network fiscal structure the global cabal needs to have running to survive...shut em down.

Nothing Wayfair will ever get near me nor mine .... same rotten plicks that flog My-Pillow....freaks.

www.bing.com... h%3Fq%3Dembargo%2520on%2520tina%2520trner%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dembargo%2520on%2520tina%2520trner%26sc%3D0-21%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D7A5BD 70709C843548E1C700963610756

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Look up John S. Kim at Wayfair.

Click on his LinkedIn.

He's the VP head of global analytics and algorithms.

Look where he worked in 2009-2011

edit on 11-7-2020 by Suckdj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Suckdj

Hot DAM you nailed his Tail to the Donkey didnt you!!!

Well done indeed.

Dirty rotten freaks...I hope the World continues to out and REMEDIATE every single one of them.

Every single tentacle of he Squidlike entity that actions money laundering needs to be disenfranchised and 86ed.

Dig into My Pillows history ....you will learn how the evil cabal recruits directly out of pisons.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Suckdj

Good spotting

Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc.
3 years

Director of Applied Analytics
Jul 2009 – Jun 20112 years

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Boston

Led a 15-member global internal consultancy, consisting of former management consultants and scientists in applying sophisticated mathematical models, field monitoring systems, and field pilots to measure, evaluate, and optimize program performance.
www.linkedin.com... ssionId=ede4ecc2-ecad-2016-0a3f-31edc29ee82d

These guys covered all this Wayfair stuff and more in the vid below, at time stamp 33:20.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My goodness.... this is mathamaticlly impossible....what has been going on?....how deep does this run?.... we all have to disuss this more.

www.bing.com... u=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3F%26q%3Dqanon%2Bnew%26qft%3D%2Bfilterui%3Avideoage-lt1440%26FORM%3DVRFLTR

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There's a ton of Samiyah crap on Wayfair. I think I want the throw pillow. Although the furry Yaritza one is cool too.

More Q-LARP'ing. Tick-tock.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: TheLead

How about the items that stated "no passport required" too? What kind of internet purchase requires a passport?

Wait until you uncover the info on keyword + sku in yandex image search and find out what comes up.

I'm following this one and find it REALLY curious. With a dose of skepticism, I did read that if you perform a similar Yandex search with a random combination of numbers replacing the SKU, you'll get similar results - which, I guess means "modeling" pics bbn of kids. Not willing to give that a try either with the SKU's from Wayfair or random numbers.

Could it be the SKU numbers searching out kiddie pic files on Yandex is coincidental? The names tied to the products don't tie to pics of the missing kids who are their namesake as far as I've been able to suss out.

Maybe its not a weirdly-crafted, not-well-hidden method of hawking child sex slaves, but rather, a method of money laundering. "Our cabinet company turned a profit of $14M last year on revenues of $14,200,000, with a total volume of sales of 986 cabinets."

An explanation of the naming comvention for their cabinets would help. How the heck did they come up with those names, if not named for the kid who ships in the cabinet to the buyer?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There's a ton of Samiyah crap on Wayfair. I think I want the throw pillow. Although the furry Yaritza one is cool too.

More Q-LARP'ing. Tick-tock.

Ah, so that more or less answers the name question. Probably random names selected for Chinese garbage products - with all the kids who go missing, the possibility of matching to names of 2 missing kids by chance is probably legit enough to simply be coincidental.

My gut tells me the drastically overpriced products online (which I've seen many examples of) are pure money laundering.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
My gut tells me the drastically overpriced products online (which I've seen many examples of) are pure money laundering.

Same.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
anyone remember the old couple who ordered storage bins from amazon?? the bins arrived with 65 pound of marijuana in them!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Ummm, where can I find these bins? Asking for a friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What?!

Founded nearly 18 years ago, Wayfair has never made a profit. Although sales have risen as more people become comfortable buying sofas and rugs online, the company spends much of its revenue on shipping, advertising and other costs.

www.nbcboston.com...

As of earlier this year, Wayfair is also being investigated for securities fraud. I can't imagine why anyone would stay in business for 18 years without earning a profit unless it's covering up something or some rich guy is using it for purely a tax write off.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Did Ghislaine Maxwell tip off authorities about Wayfair? Photo with firm's 'operations head' convinces Internet
meaww.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

If they are then the dark web is probably the place to check

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Always liked edge of wonder. They aren't afraid to ask real questions and try to find answers.

As an aside what in the actual f is Tom Hanks trying to say on his instagram??? Just cryptic captions and an obsession with gloves and shoes?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Down the rabbit hole I go, lol.

I somehow got to looking up a guy named Ben Collins at NBC, he is running a one man disinfo campaign, at one point justifying the killing and torture of the Falun gong people of China, who are linked through this wayfair stuff (by way of a weird photoshopped ad on wayfair with the title of a book The Blood Harvest - Killing the Falun Gong to Harvest their Organs) to human organ harvesting. He also tries to shutdown every pizzagate, pedogate, child trafficking, anti CCP, or organ trafficking theory that comes out. Seems like a creepy individual fighting this hard to shut these stories down.

edit on 11-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Seems like more stuff is coming out every hour. I just saw this- coincidence?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No idea if this is true - can anybody verify?

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

At first I thought the few examples on wayfair might be a prank by someone.

Not anymore.

This spreads across numerous sites. It's all linked together. And that the SKU number on a 30K baby picture set wayfair product when entered into yandex shows little kids.....

This is disturbing.

But I'm not that surprised.
edit on 11-7-2020 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Smiles and wonders if you have pink hair. (Im as far off as I can poss be I think) a reply to: underpass61

edit on 11-7-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join