It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIchigan Goes Big,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Frick's sake man, seriously????

Around here, you only have to wear a mask in the dem led city of Shreveport. Here's what our Congressman said about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If you look at Colorado most of it is amendments.
Its not bad here at all.
Yeah I have to wear one in a business, but outdoors I generally can do whatever I want since I never see many people around lol. Plus its not enforced at all. We went up to the mountains for Fourth of July to rent a cabin and downtown there only like I dunno 50% of people had masks on and it was packed. so c'est la vie.

I just want the theaters to open up so i can see a movie. Also I am glad our restaurants are all open. Bars too for the most part.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Up to $1000 here.

The city next door says they'll cut off the water if businesses don't abide by the Mayor's EO.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
$500 for no mask indoors I knew it was coming after New Mexico did it, Go big !!! Local cops already said don't call us. Should have a bounty maybe and really get the mask Nazi going!!

upnorthlive.com... etvN3dXRBzVTWpGyrkXtR6eNKNU164p4-QQs

Same in some counties in Ohio that are in the high risk status. My county is one of them, so I have just been shopping in the neighboring county, what a joke.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I would laugh my effing ass off if he declared martial law and postponed the election over this. Because the ONLY reason the democrats are doing this is to push for mail-in voting. Beat these tardbags at their own lame game.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
www.covipass.com...

a reply to: carsforkids

Good God man! It's all here right in our face.
NPI
Thank you for the link amigo.
edit on 10-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
God I dislike our governor, more than I dislike Nazi's.

Does the rule still exempt health conditions?

Cause I have a white T-shirt, and I really want to write "I Have COPD" on it. (I actually do) And wear it in the store. F her.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Double dangit
edit on 10-7-2020 by chiefsmom because: double post

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What if you've had Covid? Do you still have to wear a Mask? Or maybe just some sort of badge on your lapel so people know?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Health conditions are exempt except I'm not sure how one is to prove it at face value. Maybe a COPD badge on your lapel or carry around your papers.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will just carry my inhaler and pull it out for a puff if anyone asks me...a reply to: Identified

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes, there are health exemptions. I read the order earlier today but it doesn't mention any fines. It says they won't jail anyone but that it is a misdemeanor to disobey the order.

This smells like another rotten unconstitutional order to me and apparently to multiple LEAs and a Rep:

State Rep Jim Lower Won't be following Whitmers order and his constituents should follow his lead (from his Facebook page)

Bad Axe Police won't enforce

Sanilac County won't enforce

That's just the ones we know about. I saw another one earlier today but I can't find it now. This list will grow.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If the state of Michigan can make a law like this, they need to provide every citizen with masks. Driving is a priviledge, getting groceries is a right. I have old masks, I wear one, but what about the people who can't get a mask because they won't be able to get into a store to buy one because they do not have a mask

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the state of Michigan can make a law like this, they need to provide every citizen with masks. Driving is a priviledge, getting groceries is a right. I have old masks, I wear one, but what about the people who can't get a mask because they won't be able to get into a store to buy one because they do not have a mask

I was going into WalMart today and the guy ahead of me didn't have a mask. The dude at the door keeping track said he couldn't go in but the guy said he was there to get masks which were on a display just inside the doors. He was allowed to go in and purchase them.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
68 million in this country and they had 59 deaths since all this began with a little over 3000 cases mostly due to the Chinese tourist infecting the locals..

If you go to a business and do not have a mask on they ask you or in some cases block you from entering (like a Mall). Simple direct and not authoritarian and for those who do not have a mask they are at the entryway for about a dollar.. Common sense seems to be very hard for some countries.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Stores don't have the right to determine who can come in?

No shirt, no shoes, no service.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The politics in Michigan are really screwy and I'm not the least bit happy about our governess as I voted against her. But let's not blame the Great Lakes State, the physical place, for the political poop.

Michigan has a full and rich history. I personally like the stories from the territorial period, the Old Northwest Territory and the Native myths, legends along with the historic period just before and after statehood.

Michigan is surrounded by one third of the fresh water on the planet, a freshwater maritime state. From a geological and ecological perspective it is quite interesting and has a lot more going on than you'd expect.

The governor, industrial pollution, urban decay, poor infrastructure and other problems are from policies and politics that disrespect a beautiful and unique state.

Don't blame Michigan for the politics, she is the real victim here, not the people who voted for this lame governess.
edit on 11-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I used to live in Michigan. I now live in a sane state that doesn't put up with that B.S. No I'm not going to tell you where, because I don't want it Californicated. Do your own research, and find a decent place to live.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join