It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in, BLM is immune to Covid.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Even lots of black people say the idea of reparations are stupid and make no sense.

In what world would it ever make sense to have someone who never owned a slave, pay someone who never was a slave? I can't even think of a word or phrase that describes how utterly, completely, and totally ridiculous democrats are or how far left they've gone in their way of thinking.

Who was it that went to one of these third world CHAZ block parties and separated the whites from the blacks and made each white person there pay a black person there $10 dollars?

Never mind, I found it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Even lots of black people say the idea of reparations are stupid and make no sense

It doesn't make sense.

After the North literally raped the south,and burned everything down. Whatever wealth they didn't spend during war time was gone.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
How screwed up. There this article Black Americans dying of Covid-19 at three times the rate of white people

The racial wound at the center of the coronavirus pandemic in the US continues to fester, with latest data showing that African Americans have died from the disease at almost three times the rate of white people.

New figures compiled by the non-partisan APM Research Lab and released on Wednesday under the title Color of Coronavirus provide further evidence of the staggering divide in the Covid-19 death rate between black Americans and the rest of the nation.

Then there's a push for black Americans to gather in masses. Wow, are we being manipulated, or what?

This is something I have been trying to say. Liberal politicians encouraging BLM protests/riots/looting is an exercise in genocide led by the liberal left.

The liberal left started Planned Parenthood in order to get rid of as many people of color as possible. This is true, look it up, that is why Planned Parenthood was started.

Did you know that in 1960 there were 18 million black people in the US?
Did you know that since Planned Parenthood started doing abortions, 20 million fetuses that would have grown up to be black men and women have been thrown in the garbage?

Of course the BLM protests/riots/lootings were the cause of the huge spike we just encountered. The media and liberal left thinks we are total and complete idiots. That is clear. We can put 2 and 2 together even if they can't.

Yes I see the BLM protests at this time during a pandemic when black people are most susceptible for dying from the pandemic as a form of genocide, equal to the "good work" Planned Parenthood has done making sure as few black people are allowed to live and grow up as possible.
All encouraged and cheered on by liberal/left/Democrats.

edit on 7/10/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This just in, BLM is immune to Covid.

They're also immune to prosecution.

And if a presidential candidate has his way.

Cash bail will be ended and there will be no end to the snip on the streets.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

How screwed up. There this article Black Americans dying of Covid-19 at three times the rate of white people

The racial wound at the center of the coronavirus pandemic in the US continues to fester, with latest data showing that African Americans have died from the disease at almost three times the rate of white people.

New figures compiled by the non-partisan APM Research Lab and released on Wednesday under the title Color of Coronavirus provide further evidence of the staggering divide in the Covid-19 death rate between black Americans and the rest of the nation.

Then there's a push for black Americans to gather in masses. Wow, are we being manipulated, or what?

That’s what I think, feel as though BLM are being marched to their death. Who is the puppet master?

You are right. It is the same people who started Planned Parenthood in order to cull people of color. That is the reason it was began and by the very same people who are encouraging black people to gather tightly packed in groups during a pandemic that is most lethal to black people. Got to love the liberal left, they make it look like they are hero's while encouraging people to do the very things that kill the people they claim to represent. Who are the REAL racists?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

An easy way to let nature do the dirty work?
Most of them are terrorists and BLM should be labeled as such.
Then you have the idiotic mostly white female college kids with them too.
The world is stupid.
Always has been.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yep. Things were a lot different, and a lot better when positions were given and people were elected based on merit. Gender and color didn't matter, just your skill level.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Yes they are that stupid. As far as BLM being immune.......its a miracle.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The military is the (attempted) perfect meritocracy.
I think everyone should serve at least one year in the military before or after college. It would teach them more humility, hard work, and appreciation for civilisation.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Cutting $1 billion from NYCity police is another sign that proves how little DeBlasio cares about the people who elected him.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Somewhere there's an internal report that shows DeBlasio how much money he saved the city by killing off Old and Poor people in nursing homes this year. Cuomo has a state-version of that report.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Democrats so desperate, they're not even hiding their own extreme racism and prejudices anymore.

Democrats had millions fooled for decades now it's all coming out into 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

And then they're debating on giving black people the "vaccine" first. Talk about mass test subjects.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It’s both option one and option two plus option 3: Deblasio is P-whipped by an angry idiot.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
It’s both option one and option two plus option 3: Deblasio is P-whipped by an angry idiot.

I'm not sure who the angry idiot is at all... but I'd LOVE to
know who told him what will happen "Wait 'll NEXT year!"
If I was even a Grey Hat at the FBI, I'd have every person at
that press conference advised. And Mr. Blasio would be handed
some really cheap sunscreen for the questioning about "next year".

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm saying reason 2 for a long time. As that would raise the question who really placed those bricks and manipulated social media to make sure BLM is triggered.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Somewhere there's an internal report that shows DeBlasio how much money he saved the city by killing off Old and Poor people in nursing homes this year. Cuomo has a state-version of that report.

I wish there were charges for what he did.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Could this be a third possibility? In order to shut it down, they would have to use a level of force that would play into the hands of extremists?

"See, I told you they were fascists."

I know it's giving NYC the benefit of the doubt, so it's probably not true, but it was just a thought I had.
edit on 11-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I's say reason 1 is your best answer. Straight out of the Marxism- radical how to elements handbook.

The governor of New Mexico Michelle Girshman stated just two days ago .

" There is no direct evidence that links the rise in COVID-19 cases to protests."

link

The article makes it look like she never encouraged BLM & Antifra to hit the streets protesting. it's such a lie. When 3 weeks ago every Democratic politician in New Mexico was cheering them on.

So now everyone else pays the price. The governor yesterday rolled back restrictions and added a few more one her restrictions. One of them violates civil rights. I'm sure she will be hearing from the DOJ " . People visiting New Mexico can not use state park recreation areas, lakes, fishing,etc or you will be fined, Only New Mexico residents can. Must display New Mexico license plates.

These statements being made by democrat elected officials to cover themselves politically is not working anymore, and I'm very sure they know it. Dems just trying to see what sticks. The public is not buying into it either. People here in New Mexico I think have very much had it with all the lies , protesting, people loosing there businesses everyday, further restrictions on people due to protesting. Its coming to a boiling point here. There is talk going around in New Mexico of some major push back against these protestors ,Antifa and all the above I mentioned. So called protestors destroyed downtown Albuquerque. It's a mess I've seen it myself the local new was hiding allot from the public. it's a mile of complete destruction reminded me of urban combat in middle east. What this push back will be I don't know but there are Albuquerque blogs and forums that are talking of organizing something. Last time that happened the neighbors near the museums in Albuquerque gathered quickly and had a confrontation with Antifa which ended up with a Antifa member in middle of the street with 4 gun shot wounds. The last protest occurred last weekend at a very popular outdoor mall here in Albuquerque where some upscale stores are located. My wife called me said she was surrounded and blocked in by BLM protestors, she tried tried to leave but couldn't. BLM was blocking shoppers and stores " We wont let stores make any money this weekend" chanting over and over. To me that's like holding my wife hostage along with everyone else there, of course I went to her aid when she called me. when I get there police were not even trying to stop the protest or protect or safeguard the shoppers. There were only 3 officers that I seen. I found my wife and we left. People in New Mexico carry concealed, allot of people also open carry firearms. We are not New York city.

If war breaks out here New Mexico I'll let ATS-Members know it from the front lines.
edit on 11-7-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Or no.3 they know covid isn't as dangerous as they make out it is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join