It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra Accurate PRIMARY MODEL Gives President Trump a 91 Percent Chance of Winning Nov 2020.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The only way any of this makes sense is if this whole thing, impeachment and Epstein and all, is If it’s as scripted as professional wrestling. We are trying to understand insanity and will go insane ourselves trying to understand. I admit that I find myself more stressed just worrying about trying to go to work and buy groceries without being attacked or doxxed or accosted for thinking for myself. No one wants to live this way, Democrats included. They know they are next. They eat their own when the wind changes. But I’m digressing.
The Clinton emails and blackberries , the Epstein murder coverup, russiagate, CHAZ. We are seeing so much evil go unchecked and nobody’s doing anything about it. Like I hinted at earlier, I’m aware of my own mental health being strained by this I can’t be the only one.
The only way this makes sense is if they have openly agreed to themselves that Trump will be president for 8 years and we have to really ham this up to make sure the public thinks we hate him.

In my opinion, there hasn't ever been a more obvious case in US politics of being purely scripted. If Trump isn't controlled opposition, then controlled opposition does not exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I would have voted for her actually. However Hillary and the far left killed her campaign. Now Biden is saying he is only going to choose a person of color as his running mate. How about you choose the best dang person. Really dude, your going to have a quota? I just shake my head. Trump is the best we got, really? They say Biden is the best? Really? I think I am the best cause both are stupid. However is I have to choose, man than choices suck.

Camain

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain
I think I am the best cause both are stupid. However is I have to choose, man than choices suck.

I'd vote for you over those two tards. Hell, I'd vote for a cinder block over those two.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

I would have voted for her too. If they kicked out beady eye Biden TODAY and put Tulsi in his place I'd still vote for her.

Best damn leader this country has had a chance at in decades and they pushed her out.

Same goes for Kristi Noem, SD's Governor! Despite apparently (much to my own dismay) having no intention of running for the White House, I love her politics and the results on the ground in SD speak volumes. What a champ/winner.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

With you there. Would be great not having to vote against something, despite the fact there are indeed a handful of issues Trump has addressed/defended that I care about, but defending our rights shouldn't be seen as a plus it should be absolutely mandatory to be anywhere near public office

Give me a better option and they will get my vote. Two lovely ladies with incredible policy initiatives are in my post above, convince the Dems to put Tulsi in Biden's place and its done a deal. Same goes for SD Gov. Noem. Wouldn't even be a question about it!!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Mail Carrier Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud: Altered Party Affiliation on Absentee Ballot Requests "

www.breitbart.com...

This is going to be a Pattern for the Democrats heading into the Nov. Election . Bottom Line , VOTE By MAIL is a SCAM . Your Vote Will Not Count because it was Somehow " Lost " , or the Ballot Itself will be Illegally Altered BEFORE it is Counted . Voters in EVERY STATE Must Insist they will be Allowed to Vote IN PERSON at the Polls , and ANY Excuse Otherwise because of the Covid-19 Pandemic SCAM Must be Met with Total Resistance in order to Insure a FAIR Election Result .

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I don’t think there’s a single person on Earth who truly believes that President Trump won’t win a second term

They love to screech otherwise but deep down in the bowels of the devil, they ALL know what gonna happen in November

And I think everyone is glad that the dEms are not going to take the Whitehouse. Because, well, we’ve ALL been watching and NOBODY likes what they see.

It's precisely why they nominated Biden.

He's the fall guy. Why waste this year's election on a name they could use in 2024 against a different Republican nominee? If they let another person run, then all their dirt gets drug out now instead of 2024. Why let say....Kamala Harris take the fall when Biden is in a perfect position to do so.

He's corrupt, and they know he will likely be done with his entire political career after November.

I don't think Biden knows what's going on though. I think HE thinks that he can win.

Candace Owens is running in 2024

The dEms have ZERO chance yet again

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
why would we have to resort to fraud??? the irony is Trump has UNQUESTIONABLY positively without a doubt proved that ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can become President

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don’t think there’s a single person on Earth who truly believes that President Trump won’t win a second term

Do NOT underestimate the hatred his detractors have, and the lengths they've gone to for the last 4 years.

There's a 100% chance of fraud for the outcome of the next election.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

He’s not that bad. He’s just comes across as an ass to some because he says what he thinks with no filter. You may not like what he thinks, but at least you know what he really thinks. When is the last time you could honestly say that about a president.

Ive heard that argument before, but the guy is lying constantly. Like all the time.
How can you honestly think you know what he really thinks? That guy will tell you anything he thinks you want to hear.

He's a charlatan with way too much confidence. Even when he doesn't know something he'll brag about it because he thinks it will carry his point. With the kung-flu thing. He actually mentions that no-one knows what the 19 in covid-19 stands for. Because that will somehow make it less offensive when he calls it the kung-flu.
This is quintessential Trump, he's a political nightmare. He just doesnt know when to shut up

edit on 12-7-2020 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There's always Kanye

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
There's always Kanye

Gayfish 2020.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

They love to screech otherwise but deep down in the bowels of the devil, they ALL know what gonna happen in November

And I think everyone is glad that the dEms are not going to take the Whitehouse. Because, well, we’ve ALL been watching and NOBODY likes what they see.

There are a lot of religous people in America, mainly Christians, so of course he will win another term.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I would have voted for her too. If they kicked out beady eye Biden TODAY and put Tulsi in his place I'd still vote for her.

Best damn leader this country has had a chance at in decades and they pushed her out.

Same goes for Kristi Noem, SD's Governor! Despite apparently (much to my own dismay) having no intention of running for the White House, I love her politics and the results on the ground in SD speak volumes. What a champ/winner.

You are joking are you? She is a sociopath who would have had America in a war right now if she was leader. Absolutly vile person. She makes Trump look like a good president!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Trump VS Democrat Nominee ( a direct Puppet of Obama)

being a supporter of Fourth Turning (book by Strauss & Howe) ...the time is ripe for the emergence of the Grey Champion
.... and The Orange-Man will not fit the costume of the anticipated 'Grey Champion' -->
~ although Trump is aged enough to be a Boomer my guess is that Obama, A Generation X'er (1961 DOB) could be Silver-Haired enough to be the 'President' who pulls-the-strings of the Biden or whomever poises as Chief Exec. in 2020-2024

Obama's 'army' of thugs, brownshirts.anarchists.marxists & Muslim Brotherhood ties --- make hime the most likely to Combat against the old Establishment defended by Trump ...
a No-Grey-Champion IF there ever will be one to 'seize' Power with a 'small party' (an eschatological reference there my friends)
edit on th31159456532512482020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Um..... I never disagreed with you or questioned your upbringing.

I think you got trigger happy and responded to the wrong person.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Tulsi is not a sociopath she is a good American with a good heart and a real agenda.

Kristi Noem is by far my favorite of the two, however. A strong leader, intelligent, doesn't just pay lip service to liberty but lives those ideals whatever the cost. Republican. My kind of President!
edit on 7/12/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It could happen. I think they let Trump win in 2016 because they either felt that Hillary was too much of a liability with her erratic nature and scandal ridden past. Or the Illuminati, while seeing her as somewhat useful if needing cleaning up after, just didn't want a woman to be in that position. They are notorious misogynists. Or she was so far gone physically and mentally they knew they couldn't pull it off. So they let Trump win figuring to cripple his Presidency with manufactured scandals like Russian collusion. Force him to either capitulate or keep him impotent.
But Trump surprised them by being so belligerent and actually working against them to rebuild the country. The economy took off, peoples lives got better and they couldn't derail him. So they pulled out the big guns. Covid 19 and BLM hysteria. Now they may leave him win again since Joe Biden is a ridiculous choice for a candidate. At best he's a six month seat warmer and his VP will take over as his faculties are revealed to be rapidly deteriorating. But I still can't see a woman as his VP for the same reason I think Hillary was denied. A gay man, like those stooges Mayor Butthead and Cory Booker, I think they wanted one of them. But they had too much baggage. Booker with Jussie Smollett going haywire and ending his hopes of being a gay man First Lady.And Mayor Butthead just being too radical and his phony deep state past was exposed.
If Trump does win again, I don't think he can fight for his pro America agenda like he did. He had the support of the people but we're being inundated with anti Trump propaganda from every corner. I don't like Trump personally but he's been a great POTUS job wise. The Clintons, Obama, the Bushes, Biden, aren't fit to lick his shoes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join