It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commeritive Thread Celebrating Overv 48 Hours with No ''Trump' in an ATS Headline.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Something was missing this morning as i opened ATS and looked around. Try as I might, I could find no threads mentioning him.What with all the scuttlebutt over this new book by his niece I thought that surely some of his defenders would be here putting her down or some of his detractors claiming ''See?

So to commemorate this milestone in modern ATS history I would like take this opportunity to hoist his hallowed name back to the forefront of attention.

TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumppTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumppTrumpTrumppTrumpTrumpppTrumppTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumpTrumpppTrum ppTrumppTrumppTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumpTrumpppTrum ppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumppTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTr umpTrumpTrumpTrump

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They need to ramp up TDS testing

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

TDS
Would that be Trump Defensive Syndrome
or Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was patiently waiting to post at the 72 hour mark...”sigh” There goes that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This didn't seem quite right to me.

4 U.S. Code § 8 (g) "The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."

However:

4 U.S. Code § 10. Modification of rules and customs by President
"Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified, or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation."

Maybe someone should tweet to the President that he can make this flag official. All he has to do is issue a proclamation. I would tweet him myself but I don't have a twitter account.

edit on 8-7-2020 by pthena because: formatting

ETA:

I guess the word hoist must have triggered me.

I would like take this opportunity to hoist his hallowed name back to the forefront of attention.

edit on 8-7-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Of course I'll defend President Trump. You don't think id side with the commies do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I knew for sure that someone would post a new thread while I was typing, but as luck would have it.
Sorry about short stopping your thread but I just couldn't wait.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hahaha.... You miss Trump so much that you had to do this thread.😂👍

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
They need to ramp up TDS testing

You know with more testing comes more confirmed cases. The MSM won't like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I have always had a queasy feeling about the use of the flag for any purpose other than as waving it by itself as a symbol for us all. My father and mother were very proud of the flag drapped over the coffin of my WWI vet grandfather and taught me all the protocal for folding and care.

I recall my distaste when I began to notice it being used for backdrops for commericals and stuff as nothing more than a ''marketing device'' for furniture sales and other things.

Then someone began making bikini's in the stars and stripes and I just had to get over my revulsion

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Testicles dropped syndrome i think

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, how long before the china regime takes over you think? Before the all civil war or after?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Of course I figured you would support Trump, I've read enough of your posts. And of course I know that you would never side with anyone from across the political spectrum , be they commies or regular folk who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears what fantastically incompetent mess Trump is

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

Ker plunk

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

That's a hell of a question Gent. Maybe when Trump outright sells us to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey folks ,let's keep this ''joke'' thread light and breezy so that it does not get moved to the mud pit. I'll to my best.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You're welcome.
We, on the Right, were worried about you guys going postal.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Then why the HADES did you break the streak ?
The old saying goes
Silence is golden , remain silent if you cannot improve on it.
And you failed.

edit on 7/8/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I’m on your side here. Some people just don’t have any sense of humor, especially those who have their noses up Trump’s ass. I always look forward to your posts.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I guess the word hoist must have triggered me

Hoist certainly triggered me - a great Aussie invention

top topics

<<   2 >>

join