It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is probably how Ghislain Maxwell will end up dead or unable to testify

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ya know that saying, behind every great man is a greater woman? (Words are often substituted with smart/smarter, powerful/smart, etc. think Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne) I wouldn’t be surprised to find out if this is a similar situation with Maxwell. For every bit of clever Epstein was, I’d be willing to bet Maxwell was 10 steps ahead of him.

She could have stayed in France and taken her chances against prosecution from the US due to France’s extradition laws and her being born there, but she choose to come back to the US, increasing her chances of being caught. I have little doubt this was done intentionally. She’s probably been spending the last several months making sure everything was in order so she can walk through this like a breeze.

She’ll bid her freedom out to whoever is able to grant it to her; an exchange of evidence will be given for her freedom.

We may never know what actually goes down. We simply don’t know who she has evidence on and how far their power reaches. I fully expect deals to be made that will be completely out of the public’s knowledge. We’ll be told she’s getting locked up when in actuality, she’ll carry on living her life as if nothing happened and just told “lay low” from the public eye.

I don’t think it matters how high-profile someone is, a little plastic surgery and a wig and you can change your identity enough that no one will recognize you and even if someone does, who cares? How many times have people seen Elvis since his death? Tupac?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Everyone has said how smart she is, blah, blah, blah. She may be smart, but arrogance took her down. She could have fled to one of dozens of countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the U.S. Most of Africa and many countries in SE Asia, including Vietnam, do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. At the very least, she could have used her money and connections probably for years before they caught her. But she thought she was bullet proof.

Her arrogance will cost her everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: 727Sky

She looks like the type if she goes down everyone goes down.

I can’t wait for her to crack and spill the beans on every rich billionaire... no selective spillage, everyone gets the tekashi69 special

I wonder if she set up a dead-man switch in case something happens to her.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
Everyone has said how smart she is, blah, blah, blah. She may be smart, but arrogance took her down. She could have fled to one of dozens of countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the U.S. Most of Africa and many countries in SE Asia, including Vietnam, do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. At the very least, she could have used her money and connections probably for years before they caught her. But she thought she was bullet proof.

How easy would it be for a billionaire to kill her in one of these countries? She might of wanted to get caught once she put her ducks in a row. To do that I bet she physically needed to go to many different places to get the data/evidence she might need, and once that happened she would need protection.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My guess:

She'll get a lighter sentence or none at all due to the lack of evidence.
- If she rats anyone out, it'll be a few nobody's in a bid to save her own life.

I believe near to nothing will come of this and she'll walk or do minimal time with a huge payout to keep her mouth shut and do her time.

She will definitely die prematurely. No one wants a deathbed confession to come to light.

I'll even go as far as say dirty judges will be involved and the trial is pre-planned to go a specific way. No justice here. Keep Dreaming.

I will add....

IF and I stress IF she;s going all out on this and expecting to turn some leaves.... She's going to go the way Oswald went. In custody from one place to another - taken out by a supposed sympathizer for the kiddies and no one will blame them.

edit on 8-7-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How easy would it be for a billionaire to kill her in one of these countries? She might of wanted to get caught once she put her ducks in a row. To do that I bet she physically needed to go to many different places to get the data/evidence she might need, and once that happened she would need protection.

True, but if someone was serious about putting a hit on her probably wouldn't matter what country she was in. It would be more a matter of tracking her down.

Strange though that since Epstein died it looks like she hasn't been in real danger other than from the FBI. Buying that house in New Hampshire, squarely in the backyard of the Boston FBI, was really arrogant. She had to think she was bullet proof.

Will be interesting to see if she gets bail on Friday. She does have a few pluses in her corner - apparently she's protected from prosecution under an immunity agreement signed in the '90s. Have no idea how far that will get her. I also wonder about the statute of limitations as it applies to sex crimes. She would still have to answer to two counts of perjury.
We'll see how far her money and connections get her.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Oswald? You talking about that ol' contractor that worked for the Federal Reserve?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think that's just a great reason to consider all of this is fake. It could be a script for mass mind control.

Yes, I'm saying they might be actors and literally none of this is what it appears to be...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: StallionDuck

Oswald? You talking about that ol' contractor that worked for the Federal Reserve?

Lee Harvey Oswald

If he didn't kill Kennedy, they took him out so he couldn't try to prove his own innocence.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How come she wasn’t ‘dealt’ with before being arrested?

What happens if she gives up all the evidence?

What does that do to the meme that Epstein didn’t kill himself?

So many questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Shakespeare ,AsYou Like It,

Bread and Circus come to mind here America is being played again like a Banjo IMHO They might have dirt on Trump as the old saying goes about flying with the crows and getting shot Why did Maxwell flee France and Travel to America when she has 20.000.000 in one bank account alone , More than enough to live a life out in Israel,France or where else she has passports for , and walk into the lions den just before election mania starts again .

My spiddey senses are tingling

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Because Mossad do contract work and these people don't like loose ends or care a darn for lines on maps.

She will more than lightly be a token gesture all the same and offer up nothing more than what she is allowed to reveal.

edit on 8-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good doc from Australia 60 minutes with over 2 million views since Monday.

Parenthetically...
Here’s what’s really weird
The doc shows the main victim of Epstein and allegedly Prince Andrew.
In this random shot of the victim at exactly 3: 35 walking down the street in the doc there is a man to the right of the victim who looks exactly like Prince Andrew looked when he allegedly had sex with this victim about 20 or 30 years ago!

Check out the man to her right at 3:35 to 3:40

edit on 8-7-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Watched an interview with a friend of hers, who sees it all different.
It sounds like she was herself a Monarch program type victim and was trying to break away but unable.

Truth or not I am not ready to think I know this Woman and what, or why of things that have been done.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The timing of all this is a bit to good to be true 3.5 months to the election and she decides to come clean , someone is getting thrown under the bus soon i expect some birds to take flight shortly but will i use the bread to dunk in my soup or smother with marmalade as i watch the circus in town

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It won't be Andrew, because that could take down the monarchy.

And cause even more instability in a nation already teetering on the edge of the White Cliffs of Dover.

Not that he does not deserve to be held to account for being a beasty bastard or "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" should not be the colour of the day.

But money talks and justice can be bought, especially by those types.

I hope the tart rots in gaol for 30 years and then hell but chance would be a fine thing indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It looks like she was a Mod on Reddit and has a few strings in her bow

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

www.dailydot.com...

Grab this quick it is getting scrubbed

edit on 8/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That's funny because Robert Maxwell sold the U.S. some spy software which went world wide The only problem was that Mossad could get into the computers. According to Assange Microsoft is full of backdoors, I suppose Huawei is trying to catch up. If you value privacy chuck the computer and smartphone.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Once the internet of things materializes in any sort of significant manner, which is exactly what the likes of the new 5G system being adopted will accommodate, it won't really matter whether or not you chuck your computer and smartphone away or not, privacy-wise.

Truth is anonymity, true anonymity is rather a hard thing to achieve as long as one chooses to interact with society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join