It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Demanded Massive Covid-19 Testing - Another FAIL. Mortality Plummeted - Epidemic Over.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I’ll take the fine over wearing a mask. I just care about liberty too much to submit to this nonsense mask wearing mandate.

ETA: If the Chinese Virus scares you too much feel free to stay locked up in your bunker. Thanks.
edit on 2020/7/8 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Do you refuse to wear a seatbelt?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I'm pretty sure someone willing to take a fine over not wearing a mask is probably willing to take a fine over not wearing a seatbelt.

You want to keep going down the list of laws that are commonly broken by practically everyone?

I mean, hell if you're going to throw the first stone at least make it a big one.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well you almost got it right, when they have a Democratic president, then it will be over. I personally knew no one who got Covid, I think that's bizarre considering how fast it supposedly spreads. I know more who have gotten the flu than this virus. I, like you, am sick of all the fear and let me just say that people are putting their guards down due to having a mask on. They think it's saving them, when in reality they getting more careless because of it.

I really enjoy your posts but yeah I honestly think once Democrats get what they want, suddenly there will be peace for them.at least.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I feel like that's the whole point of the political conspiracy. That all of this is to make people feel like it will keep happening until a Democrat is president.

Who that helps? I'm not sure, but it sure as hell ain't us regular people.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

What a jolly good show!

Now all you have to do is resurrect all the 131,480 people in the US who have passed away from the complications of COVID-19.

That leadership there has done a 'bang-up' job!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The "what about XYZ" crap is damn old already. MANY people don't wear seat belts, I've plum forgotten to buckle more than once. Never shat myself over the potential dire outcomes, either. Life itself is a series of calculated risks every individual weighs independently for themselves, not others. Frankly, I say take the warning labels off everything, make stuff like seat belt laws optional for cognizant adults (NOT for kids) and let it sort itself out. Either people will learn from missteps, or they won't. It's not your problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

The "what about XYZ" crap is damn old already. MANY people don't wear seat belts, I've plum forgotten to buckle more than once. Never shat myself over the potential dire outcomes, either. Life itself is a series of calculated risks every individual weighs independently for themselves, not others. Frankly, I say take the warning labels off everything, make stuff like seat belt laws optional for cognizant adults (NOT for kids) and let it sort itself out. Either people will learn from missteps, or they won't. It's not your problem.

Exactly... Just like wearing a helmet in PA while riding a motorcycle... Its freaking stupid not to and you only hurt yourself if you express your liberty and not wear one. (Our law states you don't have to wear a helmet)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

When you put it like that it shows the need for authorities to create laws to protect people from stupid people, as society grows the only way to mitigate the stupid factor is to have laws in place to prevent others from doing things the average person thinks "wtf only an idiot would do that"

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Your source lies.
The CDC does not say "The agency notes that the official tally of deaths "will likely change as more death certificates are processed, particularly for recent weeks."

The CDC says:

The percentage of specimens testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, also increased from last week. Mortality attributed to COVID-19 decreased compared to last week and is currently at the epidemic threshold but will likely increase as additional death certificates are processed.

www.cdc.gov...

Why do you link a source which lies? Do you like it when people lie?

They have reported the lag in reporting as a caveat from the beginning with that same statement. It is a necessary caveat on the data, but the trend continues (significantly) downward even after the new stuff is processed week after week. They have been pretty on top of the data if you have been following it in spite of the caveat.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What a jolly good show!

Now all you have to do is resurrect all the 131,480 people in the US who have passed away from the complications of COVID-19.

That leadership there has done a 'bang-up' job!

If you combine the main European countries to an equivalent population, you will find it has been handled similarly if not moderately better here. Guess what, diseases kill people in spite of best efforts. People will learn in the future that it is all just whack-a-mole. You can postpone, but not avoid.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Still an epidemic. Show me where the CDC said that ->

when 4 out of hundred of your relatives die from COVID-19 who where infected two or more weeks ago

this is not an epidemic anymore. When the peak is still incoming.

No one believes that there will be *less* infections while the people are running around yelling about politics and masks.

Nobody even knows 100 relatives...meh. Biggest mistake made was shutting down the economy. It didn't work. Had a spike in deaths of people who were already unhealthy and weak and in many instances dying of something else way before the virus.

It's over. Everyone needs to go back to work. Especially the 67% making more now with handout money than they did at their real job.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Now watch as the Numbers of positives rise - Hospitalizations lower - and the death Rate flattens and decreases the race to massage numbers to RE-INFLATE this Deepstate Balloon

Yesterday Michigan reported a spike in Deaths in one day - 30 - 30 !!!! So now the Mantra is we must re-shut down !

Governor (RECALL) Whitmer is acting like a kid in the communist candy store !

Catch is 20 of them where from previous deaths that were "Reviewed" and determined to be because of COVID - I knew Dead people voted but now we might start exhuming them to be retested to prop up the numbers it seems !

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

My body my choice!

That's how it works right?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I’m just glad the Amerikan border acted as our vaccine no one has died in quite a while we still have the BS MSM pushing the cases narrative.

But my city, province have been wide open.

Never missed a day of work, never socially distanced, never wore a mask, rode the germ comet everyday with many other non mask wearers. Work with 80 (Essential 😂🤣) guys on site no masks ever, had a hand wash station rarely ever used by anyone. Went to stores open no masks ever.

So what is it, am I and all others around me just too healthy. Since I know of no one sick? Are us British Columbians just immune

I dunno from day one I thought it was bullsnip everyday they move the goalposts I’m further convinced it’s bullsnip. But hey you Amerikans look forward to your full draconian lockdown again end of September beginning of October as your leftists RE RE REEEEEE!!! At the sky again to do anything to upend your political spectrum.

Some days I feel sad for Amerikans, but then nah I really don’t. You guys have asked for and received everything you deserve. Your dumbed down ways, polarized politics, and divisive ways will continue to be the downfall of your society.

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yup. And DeSantis knows what he's talking about, too. If only the deaths hadn't jumped from 325 to 1,195 yesterday.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wait, so you believe everything this Government alphabet organization tells you? Wow. You really have lost your way.

a reply to: jtma508

Been 56 deaths in my county in Florida for the last 3 month , and I live in a heavy retirement area.
edit on 8-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Remember Uncle Basement Biden severely criticized Trump's travel ban in January, as did ALL the Ph(D) (D)emocrats.

That means Uncle Basement Biden would NOT have implemented travel bans.

Hence, the C19 virus would have spread at 20x faster and wider (all part of their now foiled plan) 🤣❌🤣

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Yup. And DeSantis knows what he's talking about, too. If only the deaths hadn't jumped from 325 to 1,195 yesterday.

You STILL automatically believe all things said by the "Authorities" who have political agendas !!

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm not sure of the exact numbers but we have about 5 + cases at my job. I have two children and I'd rather not take a chance with their lives because I want more "freedom."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join