It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ill be debating whether or not BLM is good tonight at 1030 et

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So another debate lined up, this one only an hour or so, about whether or not BLM is a good organization.

You can find the audio on my channel

www.youtube.com...

If it lags too bad cause i have a crappy computer, you can find it at the gentleman i am debating, Primecayes, channel

www.twitch.tv...
edit on 7-7-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"Debate” 😉
I’m tuning in though.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Good grief, the guy you're debating can't string a sentence together.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
groups of people want to take over everything. It does not matter what color the people in the group are either. There are lots of black people who think they deserve extra rights because of something bad that went on long ago. I have nothing against blacks, they have equal rights, but my ancestors were not the ones that enslaved them or screwed them over. I am not priviledged, Neither were my relatives, we worked hard to get where we got to, it was not like we had easy office jobs, most of us worked our tails off to make a living and get ahead. Not many black people would have worked as hard as I did, in fact I worked harder than most white people I know and the same went for my father and uncles and even my mother and some of my aunts. We worked on the farm, we worked in mines and in construction. All hard jobs. I come from a working family and most times our health went to hell from work related injuries or in the case of my father, his demise was from spraying chemicals on the fields...plus he was injured pretty bad in WW11. My stepfather got TB in the service too. If white priviledge includes working your ass off to afford to buy or build your house, I guess I am privileged.

Most people do not work eight hours at a regular job and work another six to eight hours on the farm or cleaning businesses to get ahead. Most people want overtime pay to work extra, there is no overtime for working on your farm or for working a second job.

None of my relatives were racist, but we did not like it when they passed a law that gave black people extra rights either. If anyone deserves extra rights it would be the Native Americans that we stole the country from. Many of the blacks were bought from their parents in Africa, it is the way it was back then. Some were taken against their will but the majority were paid for and the price doubled upon their sale. A lot of slave owners were good to their slaves too, not all slave owners were assholes back when slavery was legal, some were even given land and freed and worked for their old owners even before slavery became illegal. Also some blacks and Indians owned slaves here in America.

If there are some cops that treat blacks badly, get rid of those cops and quit hassling the good cops. Yes there is racial bias out there, but do not piss off the good cops because some of them are racist...they need to fix the problem, not piss off all the good cops and turn them into crabby LEOs.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25290636]Grambler[/post

I would love to point this out to BLM .

There were more Irish slaves than blacks ,The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in a decade due to slavery .African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling yet European slavery is never taught in schools ,Muslims Berbers were raiding entire areas as late as 1830s in northern Europe right up to Iceland was getting attacked yet we do not spit the dummy about something that went on long before we were born .

Only a small percentage of people owned slaves 15% ,, there were around 1.5% of the 27 million white Americans whom owned slaves in 1860.

There was also more than 25% of the approximately 280 000 free USA blacks that owned slaves in 1860.....

A cut and paste from somewhere else Grambler but feel free as i will be snoring my head off in the UK when you air
www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_14_5/147-9495564-4530063?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0226034046&pd_ rd_r=371ece94-622a-43e8-b5b8-a0446a1f9120&pd_rd_w=GepYY&pd_rd_wg=eGS5h&pf_rd_p=bc074051-81d1-4874-a3fd-fd0c867ce3b4&pf_rd_r=B5FBEVAHZV8ASSD5C2D3&psc=1 &refRID=B5FBEVAHZV8ASSD5C2D3

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_14_6/147-9495564-4530063?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0393303144&pd_rd_r=62 f02ea5-5c6a-41a9-94e7-00365427a7e7&pd_rd_w=njUOQ&pd_rd_wg=sykOf&pf_rd_p=bc074051-81d1-4874-a3fd-fd0c867ce3b4&pf_rd_r=QTBDT23RZ0P22DBJMJ6Q&psc=1&refRID =QTBDT23RZ0P22DBJMJ6Q

edit on 8/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join