It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

( [3 Gorges Dam] Simulation done by Secretly ) "Vast Ocean" inland.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am currently and for the past 9 years living in Chongqing, the city they talk about in the video. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Just FYI, all the videos shown in OP's video are shared in China freely as well. There is no cover-up and the situation has been in the news 24/7 for the past weeks. My apartment is roughly just 30 meters away from the Yangtze river and I'd be lying if I'd say I am not nervous.

There is something weird happening with those storms lately. I will elaborate on that in a few days after researching the topic a bit more.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: absente

Please post updates. I would be very interested in what you think is "weird" about the weather. I also think something very strange is going on.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Yeah. a tide. I'd say it's a tsunami from that 7.8M earthquake in Alaska but what do I know.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I don't really know how to explain it, just the way the storms build up feel very unnatural. And I am living here for a long time, so it's not just some mistake. Cloud movement, cloud buildup - the time it changes from being a normal day to a storm and after one hour - nothing. The thunder is weird. I mean usually you have a lightning strike and then thunder after a few seconds for a few seconds.

I have never experienced thunder/storm as I have today. It lasted just around 60 minutes. The thunder basically didn't stop, it was a constant thunder that was going on for minutes, then you've had a small pause and everything starts again for 2-3 minutes - a mix between loud and strong thunders. And it's not far away thunders, because the lightning is striking right in front of my POV. I mean I cannot explain it, but what I know for sure is that it never happened before. I was doing a time-lapse of the storm, but if we have another one tomorrow I'll do a recording.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Your country was trying to take over the world and our country elected a cowboy with a space force and the keys to weather warfare.

Until 2016 we had the blob on the west coast and drought now we get rain again.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

Your country was trying to take over the world and our country elected a cowboy with a space force and the keys to weather warfare.

I am not Chinese pal, I just live here ; ) I won't get into the rest so we don't derail from the topic this thread is about and make everything political again.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Do you think it's China's Tibetan weather machine? (See this article from Frobes www.forbes.com...

Is it possible it's out of control?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: absente

I am not Chinese pal, I just live here ; ) I won't get into the rest so we don't derail from the topic this thread is about and make everything political again.

I'm not your pal, but CHYNA CHYNA CHYNA is your country - don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's not political, its just a fact.

country noun

coun·​try | ˈkən-trē
plural countries
Definition of country (Entry 1 of 2)
1: an indefinite usually extended expanse of land : REGION
miles of open country
2a: the land of a person's birth, ---- residence ---- , or citizenship

edit on 26-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A good look at the overall issue

scitechdaily.com...

Hmmm almost looks like south to north

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Its an interesting article, thanks for the link. However as far as I understand you can use this technology both to make it rain and to make clouds disperse, so I believe the more important question is why this technology is not being used to stop it from raining.

That being said and playing devils advocate for a minute - floods and landslides like the ones we see right now are happening every year, this is by far not the worst year when it comes to flooding. It's just being hyped by certain media outlets and twitter profiles. However everything started one month early and people were not prepared.

Could be weather warfare, coincidence who knows. There were some posts on 4chan about some 'weather war' between the US and China. And when having a look at weather maps the heaviest rainfall was exactly in the area where the dam is, so .. who knows. If this dam breaks not just China, but the whole world is #ed because of all the nuclear reactors in this area. Fukushima will seem like a a walk in the park compared to that.

The next 48 will be critical, then the weather forecast is much better. We'll see

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'm not your pal, but CHYNA CHYNA CHYNA is your country - don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's not political, its just a fact.

country noun ...

I think I understand now why ATS has to shut down.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes too much pro democratic American nationalism, its simply awash in the media today....

The problem isnt just the rainfall its the debris from multitudes of landslides thats exasperating the silt build up already a problem.

Flood # 3 just hit - up to 3 inches per hour.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

No one wants to see the Chinese people suffer but this problem was created by a disease known as communism and it might take a flood to wash away.

edit on 27-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Videos show Chongqing hit by biggest flood of year

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

China Food Crisis? Rising Domestic Prices And Large Import Purchases Send A Signal

www.forbes.com...
edit on 29-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Three Gorges Dam hits record levels as flooding continues in China

www.upi.com...

Water levels at China's Three Gorges near maximum after flooding rains

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

With 75,000 cubic metres per second of water flowing in from the Yangtze river on Thursday, the reservoir’s depths reached 165.6 metres by Friday morning, up more than 2 metres overnight and almost 20 metres higher than the official warning level.

The maximum designed depth of China’s largest reservoir is 175 metres.

Authorities raised the discharge volume to a record 48,800 cubic metres per second on Thursday to try to lower water levels, and they might have to increase it again to avoid the possibility of a dangerous overflow.

“They will do everything they can to prevent the dam from overtopping,” said Desiree Tullos, a professor at Oregon State University who studies the Three Gorges project.
edit on 21-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join