It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

( [3 Gorges Dam] Simulation done by Secretly ) "Vast Ocean" inland.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This was just posted today and did a fairly good job of summarizing the recent floods, earthquakes noises and supposed insider investigation that has resulted in the Chinese government taking a resort area contrary to outside experts fed fake data, including some footage from netizens of various incidents.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

this happened on friday
edit on 7-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Love this young mans videos! He has slowed down so i can follow him and his English continues to improve!
I hope he is careful now as he exposes many things in China.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

This seems pretty serious, and I had no idea. Thanks for posting.

That sound!

The idea of the monsoon season, on top of all this, is pretty frightening.
edit on 8-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If Three Gorges blew, it would be Biblical. I wonder if anyone downstream is building an ark?

The thing is, this won't have any warning way ahead of time, it won't be like 40 days of rain. There will be little to no time to get out of the path of destruction.

Also is the prospect of all the pollution from factories, radiation from power plants, and the Wuhan Virus Labs, all just waiting to get clobbered.

It will cut a path to the ocean and clear everything out of the way while bringing a bunch more crap in behind it.

They were all in love with dying
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Lyrics from "Pepper" by the Butthole Surfers
edit on 8-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If Three Gorges blew, it would be Biblical. I wonder if anyone downstream is building an ark?

With the floods, landslides, earthquakes and threat of the 3 Gorges dam bursting, it already looks biblical. Hard to imagine what it's like to live around there.

If the 3 Gorges does break and washes away the city of Wuhan, is that some kind of karma?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
From the first video, I snapped this list of threats...

What do you suppose number 9 is? Does it have something to do with bats maybe?

edit on 7-8-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: was a double post... reused it for something of value.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well, carp.... >( .)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

With the floods, landslides, earthquakes and threat of the 3 Gorges dam bursting, it already looks biblical. Hard to imagine what it's like to live around there.

If the 3 Gorges does break and washes away the city of Wuhan, is that some kind of karma?

More like a problem for the whole planet because it would wash away all the # that they store there.
I doubt that CCP would care if we get 17 new pandemics. They would likely be happy about it.
edit on 8-7-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If the 3 gorges dam goes, there will be no more CCP

India, Japan, Taiwan and even Vietnam all have a bone to pick and North Korea would collapse - suddenly Russia would lose it's biggest ally and Iran would quickly fall as would Venezuela and all of the Africa dictators built up on belt and road money.

When Trump said he would drain the swamp, seems like he meant all of them.

Angels don't play this HAARP

The only real concern is if some hardliner wants to go out with a bang. We would win the shooting war but winning would mean a blank slate in the territory formally known as china

edit on 8-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Love this young mans videos! He has slowed down so i can follow him and his English continues to improve!

I honestly don't mean to be funny but this is an animaker or somesuch voice. Essentially it is the same as English language Anonymous videos, but with Chinese accent.

The voice is essentially a bot.

The information is of course a different thing. Quite scary.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The only real concern is if some hardliner wants to go out with a bang. We would win the shooting war but winning would mean a blank slate in the territory formally known as china

Or even the world.

Tabula rasa once again, no doubt like in the last ice-age between 17 and 70 thousand years ago. A lot can happen in that timeframe.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
From the first video, I snapped this list of threats...

What do you suppose number 9 is? Does it have something to do with bats maybe?

there are leeches in China
don't know if they're in the Three Gorges watershed.
undoubtedly flooding will spread unwanted animals.

'vampire leech' crosses to something from a video game.
its possible this is some joke/parody. doesn't match the rest of the info.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I honestly don't mean to be funny but this is an animaker or somesuch voice. Essentially it is the same as English language Anonymous videos, but with Chinese accent.

The voice is essentially a bot.

The information is of course a different thing. Quite scary.

We have watched since his first exposures of China video, he is a nice looking young Asian Man and his English reading/speaking was much worse and very fast.
He seems very honest and sincere and back when he started it was clearly difficult for him to make his videos and make them in English too. People sent him equipment it seems.
He has removed all of those I see, and any with his face from public view. Wise choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

No, it's not karma when innocent lives are involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
If the 3 gorges dam goes, there will be no more CCP

India, Japan, Taiwan and even Vietnam all have a bone to pick and North Korea would collapse - suddenly Russia would lose it's biggest ally and Iran would quickly fall as would Venezuela and all of the Africa dictators built up on belt and road money.

When Trump said he would drain the swamp, seems like he meant all of them.

Angels don't play this HAARP

What? lol

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wuhan is under water the smaller dams downstream from the 3 gorges dam went , And with water comes disease ? if the 3 gorges goes the nuclear plants down stream will make fukoshima plant seem mild

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
there are leeches in China
don't know if they're in the Three Gorges watershed.
undoubtedly flooding will spread unwanted animals.

'vampire leech' crosses to something from a video game.
its possible this is some joke/parody. doesn't match the rest of the info.

Leeches are considering vampiric like any animal that lives off or consume blood - I don't think he was referring to a specific breed.

They can get extremely large in china - this story should be enough to give you nightmares

www.vice.com...

they can spread other disease and infections as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

"human lives are being sacrificed for a cover up"

US kicking out 360,000 Chinese students?

edit on 10-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Shocking this isn't being covered in the media. What's scary is the video said the rainy season doesn't start until September.

I don't think this is a coincidence. Some type of chess game is being played.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join