It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this War with China?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
There goes the Democrat cash-cow.

The Clintons, Bidens and Pelosis have made an absolute fortune, from Chinese interests.

It certainly explains why the Democrats defend China so vehemently... they are puppets; bought, and paid for.

Communists of a feather flock together.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

There's a war brewing Indeed.

On that score I certainly agree.

As to walls stopping the narcotics trade, there is no war on drugs.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
There goes the Democrat cash-cow.

The Clintons, Bidens and Pelosis have made an absolute fortune, from Chinese interests.

It certainly explains why the Democrats defend China so vehemently... they are puppets; bought, and paid for.

Yes, they should all have Trump's virtuous poverty...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2020 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
God I hope so.

The sooner we take them out the better.

I only wish we'd have acted when the China Virus first struck them. They'd have been in a much worse position to resist and there's a good chance we could've burnt it up before it escaped their borders. Now of course there's yet another nasty bug coming out of that god forsaken place (as they do quite often) so its not too late

They are mortal enemies and I'm not quite sure what we're waiting for. Our raison d'etat has been established 10-fold

I only hope we can minimize damage to ourselves

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: pheonix358

A lot of times the "inside help" are Chinese Americans or Guests.

The USSR did it too. Like in the show The Americans.

Guests as in, intellectual spies in our universities.

A Thousand Spies Program is what its called

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well with the predicament the planets in right now, i really don't see a further conflict, with the district possibility of a nuclear exchange, doing much good nor minimizing damage.

As to mortal enemies???

How many times have China invaded the USA?

You have an ongoing economic conflict between China and the United States, but that's about it.

They simply don't have the capability to invade mainland America, in the same manner, your own nation would experience near unsurmountable numbers against any attempt to invade China.
edit on 8-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

with the district possibility of a nuclear exchange

What district is getting nuked?

How many times have China invaded the USA?

That's so last century. War is not about invading places anymore. A better question is when was the last time the CCP attacked the USA. I bet the answer to that question would be just now and now and now...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Well, let's say China was foolish enough to take Taiwan.

If they attempted to hold the island its not beyond the realms of possibility that the USA could send a carrier down there and manage to lose the thing down to hypersonic missile attack.

That would pretty much provoke the use of tactical nukes by the USA, by way of response, and possibly return fire from Chinese Dongfeng or the like.

As to where the USA would target mainland china wise, missile farms/launchers, airbases, and ports would be my bet.

Like i said though, last century or otherwise, China has never invaded nor had the capability to invade mainland USA, history being what it is, nor do they have the capability in this day of age.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I can't see the US ever using nukes for something like that. MAD has worked for a long time. We must have better ways of destroying stuff now and defending stuff.

China has never invaded nor had the capability to invade mainland USA

I agree. You don't need to invade a country to destroy it. I don't worry about China invading. I worry about them destroying the USA, without invading.

edit on 8-7-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If the USA were ever to lose a 40 billion dollar carrier, plus the planes and equipment on board, nevermind the 6,000 personnel, the current POTUS would unleash the use of tactical nukes in a heartbeat, probably long before if we are honest.

There is no real defence against any sort of swarm attack via hypersonic missile.

They things have the capability to sink fleets.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This Democratic,technological sell out to China began With Bill Clinton and would have continued with hildabeast.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

We just lost and are still losing a lot more blood and treasure than that, from an attack by China. Even if they didn't let it loose they used the virus for an attack.

POTUS didn't nuke anyone. If this happened six years ago, who knows what might of happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The greatest long-term threat to our nation’s information and
intellectual property, and to our economic vitality, is the left-
oriented Deep State
There, fixed that for you Mr. Wray. My .02... the Chinese and the
Deep World Disorder seem somewhat joined at the hip for looking
after the American People's best interests. They plain aren't.

I wonder what happened to AG Barr's list of state governors that
seem obliged to China for one reason or another: seems THAT one
got buried in the WuHu Flu scare, whether the latter's scary or not .
And the rot may be so advanced in our fed by now we couldn't even
squeeze one decent bottle o' fumin' peaches out of it. SMH...

EDIT: And don't get me started on intellectual property. I read the
whole fish wrapper they called the Smith-Leahy Act later, after it
was signed into a bad law. And THOSE two clowns were US Senators.
edit on 8-7-2020 by derfreebie because: There IS NO intellectual property anymore without Megabucks to protect it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

China did not make COVID 19, which came out of nature's Petri dish.

As to there treatment of the whole affair, they could have done a whole lot better, but then again the same could be said for both Boris and Trump attempt to handle and spin the entire debacle to suit there own agendas.

No sane sensible human being ever wishes to see a nuclear exchange of any sorts LookingAtMars because it's a slippery slope and doesn't exactly leave many spoils of war around to be had, nor winners to appreciate the mess they would inevitably create.

I lived through the cold war and remember the wall coming down, don't want a similar experience for my own kids, coz duck and cover only works in the cartoons.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As to there treatment of the whole affair, they could have done a whole lot better, but then again the same could be said for both Boris and Trump attempt to handle and spin the entire debacle to suit there own agendas.

We are all only human and mistakes were made by all.

But China exported the virus around the world when they could of stopped it. It was a very calculated move by them. It was not a mistake.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And so says king Trump, repeatedly.

He could have stopped it also, same with Bojo, a hell of a lot more effectively than they did.

I think the real mistake is claiming COVID 19 will somehow miraculously disappear, which does not seem to be the case at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How did we do away with SARS#1, the OG Virus?

I think it "somehow miraculously disappear"ed.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Apparently SARS has reappeared four times since 2003.

Three times from laboratory accidents (Singapore and Chinese Taipei), and once in southern China, where the source of infection remains undetermined, although there is circumstantial evidence of animal-to-human transmission.

Just like with many other pathogens that can produce pandemics, there is no reason to assume SARS will not re-emerge in the epidemic form again, mutated or the same.

It's what these type of viruses like to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Just saying, I can understand why someone in Fauci's circle would say something like that. Especially before we knew how very contagious the virus was.

Fauci Says Coronavirus May Disappear Like SARS, But 'Spreads Too Efficiently'

Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a Thursday interview with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg that he hopes that coronavirus will respond to social suppression like Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) did, but warned that coronavirus transmits in a different fashion.

SARS, a virus in the same family as the current novel coronavirus, was primarily spread from person to person. In 2003, a SARS epidemic spread through 26 countries, resulting in over 8,000 cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join