It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Gets Cold-cocked! Some good news...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is my third thread about crazy black crime, no, I am not on a roll, I am only seeing black videos because I watched one, then YouTube suggested another, and another, so I am not actively seeking them out.
This particular story is about the guy (a black man) that gets out of his car, walks up to a 12 year old kid, and sucker punches him into next week.
Maybe you saw this, it's last week's story, I believe, but, my reason for posting this, is, they know who this guy is now, and I 'think', I am not sure, but he's still on the loose.
That's the story, the guy in this video talks about it, but I really just wanted to let others know that in time, this guy will be caught.

The video's channel is a Christian one, I think, but he is not real heavy on that, but he gives his commentary on what he thinks happened, what others think, and so on. I will admit to fast-forwarding through some of the last part, I got the gist of what he said.

For those that like to be negative, I am only posting this in case you, like me, was waiting to see this guy get caught, I am not down on blacks, so far, this is all we will get, he will be apprehended, I am sure.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I saw yesterday he had been arrested.

www.tmz.com...
edit on 7-7-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Saw this on Reddit...

Was actually surprised it made it there seeing the races of the victim and perpetrator don't fit their narrative.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Actually, that says that he hasn't been arrested yet, it's pretty much what was said in the video I posted, they are hoping though, so there is something.
That is, not unless I overlooked what they said on the article you posted.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Lol..
I missed that.
They have his name, picture, charges and bail set at $50k cash but dont have him in custody...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It got me at first too, but, he is as good as 'got'. heheh

(post by Egoismyname removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Removed by staff

What an horrible post. I'm waiting for a mod to fix you.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Removed by staff

Monkey!? What are you talking about!? It's one person hitting another person.

Well, a mentally deficient adult sucker punching a 12 year old kid actually.

edit on 7-7-2020 by ByteChanger because: Removed a comma

edit on 7-7-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

(post by underwerks removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Such soft skin in these parts..

One day all the rassists who keep calling everyone a rassist will realize they are the real rassist.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Amazon prime was suggesting black movies to me as top picks. Marked them all as inappropriate now the BLM list is gone. Wish youtube had a filter like that.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
props to the black person in the white shirt and black pants that tried to chase this perp down. also to that large black man with the green shirt that came to check on him. this is horrible but at least black people are starting to notice this b.s and dont want to be associated with these thugs. there are a majority of good black people out there and we do recognise them. the majority are the ones we should focus on
edit on 7-7-2020 by AnrkE because: cuz

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Amazon prime was suggesting black movies to me as top picks. Marked them all as inappropriate now the BLM list is gone. Wish youtube had a filter like that.

It's bizzare that people get offended by blm suggestions appearing on streaming services...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
props to the black person in the white shirt and black pants that tried to chase this perp down. also to that large black man with the green shirt that came to check on him. this is horrible but at least black people are starting to notice this b.s and dont want to be associated with these thugs. there are alot of good people out there and we do recognise them.

Right on!

It is too easy to get caught up in the MSM trap to just blindly hate! It pays to take some deep breaths and think things thru once in while.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Is it really? They are trying to force there agenda on us just like mainstream news.

Canceled netflix since every show there has to have homosexuals in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
if thugs keeping killing innocent good black people....the push back will be severe. all they are doing is making the good blacks, and the good whites, and the good brown, stand together. when that happens they will be out gunned. of course everybody will be called "sell outs" but it wont matter at that point...they will be outnumbered. its too bad innocents will die in the crossfire. one thing for sure is this zit is coming to a head and its gonna get popped

edit on 7-7-2020 by AnrkE because: cuz

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Youtube does on my iPad.

They had a blm suggestion line and I deleted the line. Did the same with lbgqt....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join