It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are an Animal Abuser the Internet Will Find You!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
Welp, lady...dogs lives matter too.

I for one prefer my dogs to a lot of people I meet. Dogs can't protest abuse in their own behalf, so we have to do it for them, plus it wasn't her dog to begin wirh.

Sorry, I'm just not feeling sorry for the karma she's receiving.

I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for her aside from whatever friends and family are in on her personality disorder. She'll have to move or suffer from a lifetime of community exusion and threats.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I do have an extra bedroom if you want to escape coronavirus with a coastal, punchy vacation.

Will you make me poutine? If so, I'm on my way.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My potatoes are almost grown, and cheese is on sale.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Are we going to have to murder the hypotenuse?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are we going to have to murder the hypotenuse?

No, he loves poutine.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm not going to agree with doxxing and stuff, I imagine there's people who would do to her what was done to the puppy.

The racism stuff I couldn't give a toss about.

Plus it's all on video? Idk man I understand frustration with poor policing but I'm adamantly against vigilantism especially on open and shut cases.

Lock her up, she's a sick bitch who wouldn't think twice about doing this to any defenceless living being, clearly. Abusive muppets like her shouldn't be allowed in public unsupervised. She has a driving license and allowed to drink? I wouldn't trust her with a spud gun.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I agree. Vigilante juatice around here always goes way too far is all. Then the courts punish the people who punish disgusting people like this woman.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am an animal abuser, I did not get the cats breakfast served on time this morning, I missed feeding the mother deer this morning at the patio door because I was busy working on cleaning the camper. She is disappointed in me and I feel like I abused by job of supplying her with potatoes, apples, carrots, and of course cinnamon toast for desert. I had my rating go down again today, I should have been there to feed her breakfast, the fawn will not have as tasty milk today.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don’t see the racial tensions you speak of living in Canada my whole entire life.Natives,whites, blacks, and everyone else gets along just fine the vast majority of the time but there are always a few bad apples on every side.

I would have closed fist dropped that lady right in the jaw if that was my dog. I am a white male. Not because she is black no because she is a monster. Equal rights? Equal fights.

Everyone makes it’s all about their race when people hate em. No some times people are just terrible human beings who are living oxygen sinks and are hated because of their actions then hide behind the race shield when they get called out on their BS.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You know what I think should happen to people who abuse defenseless animals, and ESPECIALLY baby animals?

Cattle/stock prod (electric one) turned on & up whatever southern orifice is available, and then beat within an inch of their life with it.

Zero sympathy for people like that, ZERO. They deserve the worst we have to offer in treatment, they're as bad as kiddie diddlers and animal boinkers.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Who knows what abuse or displays of her personality disorder her friends and family have witnessed over the years? What was captured on video may be just the tip of the iceberg. Family and friends may be sighing in relief that the crazy is out in the open, they don't have to hide it or pretend anymore.

edit on 7/7/2020 by Cheddarhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I shot a dangerous horse I owned. Come and get me.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This isn't the same thing.

But, just a few weeks ago a lady from here was killed by her dog, and the dog was loose. A man hit it with his car, and he's facing legitimate death threats every day.

It was a murderous, vicious, awful dog, but people are still outraged. Meanwhile, not much is said for the woman who rescued it and paid the price.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The solution is simple ban drug addict/dealers ganbanger crackhead thugs from owning animals and enhanced penalties for attacking animals

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Video evidence with our phones will help solve this

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Whats that chant you always hear? No justice, no peace? This bitch gets whats coming to her. She isnt above the level of dog by default, thats something you earn by practicing humanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have no f'n tolerance for animal abusers, this is sick and she thinks it justifiable because the other lady took some inanimate materials?
Just plain sick to do that to a baby animal.
This lady doesn't deserve to have her freedom (among other things)
SMFH

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I agree. This is so telling of some huge mental health issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join