It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is the document for mj-12. opinions on authenticity?
[/URL]

[edit on 14-3-2005 by CGBSpender]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
According to the shows I have seen on the History Channel its bogus...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'm going to give you a site, and expect that we'll see you in about a week... Have fun....

www.magesticdocuments.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I could add a dozen more sites and add some book titles too. I'm still on the post as to the authenticity of the Majestic 12 documents, but I'm convinced the Jason Society and Majestic 12 people were real. And are still functioning in one form or other (Secret Government).

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes, unfortunately some docs have proved to be bogus. There is more than just one document mentioning or alluding to MJ-12 though, and from various sources. The image provided is very small, but I think it's the briefing document. If so, then that's one of the bogus ones, as the Truman signature was lifted from another document.

There are other documents that stand up much better to scrutiny though, and seem to be authentic.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Dear all,

Please take the time to read the excellent work on this (and other documents) by Stanton Friedman.

I have been lucky enough to actually meet and talk to him and he is not some mad conspiracy wierdo. In fact quite the opposite.

The book is called Top Secret/Majic and is well worth picking up.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yep, I think most of us are familiar with Stan's work, but thanks for mentioning the title for those who aren't...excellent book by the way, and a must have in one's collection.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm going to give you a site, and expect that we'll see you in about a week... Have fun....

www.magesticdocuments.com...

Incase there's any confusion, that site is www.majesticdocuments.com... (with a "J")

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Incase there's any confusion, that site is www.majesticdocuments.com... (with a "J")

To quote the ever-wise Homer Simpson....Doh!

top topics

join