It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navarro says China ‘Spawned’ COVID-19 in a Lab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I'll take one peer reviewed entry over any online "magazine". See the link shared by myselfaswell which is eight posts above yours.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
nm
edit on 5-7-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: panoz77
Where does he say "in a lab". I happen to believe this 100% BTW, from about the first week it came out. It will be found out to be lab created at some point. There is already some pretty compelling evidence from scientists that show it was likely a man-made virus using several different virus strains that were combined.

Show us your compelling evidence, please.

On the other hand:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

www.biospace.com...

foreignpolicy.com...

and on the 'third' hand...

www.psychologytoday.com...

I wonder how many of those "scientists" are on a chinese payroll. That would be like Philip Morris's take on cigarettes...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: myselfaswell

Oh, I don't disbelieve this. I'm of the belief it was not spawned in Chine and highly suspect that Russia has more than one hand in this, and that the explosion at the Russian disease research lab called VECTOR was not a coincidence.

Also read this yesterday. Link.

There may be political motivation to promote the lab theory and also to suppress it.

One thing's certain: We're going to have a hard time figuring out the truth here.

Well of course we can’t say China did it. If we did that, Trump would be correct - and it’s scientifically impossible for Trump to ever be right about anything ever.

It was bats I tell you - and the only thing that’s gone wrong is Trump’s handling of the virus - I mean, look at how well China did handling it!

SMFH.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Okay, so this is crazy. White House trade adviser Peter Navarro on the Ali Velshi show today.

Navarro: "They spawned the virus, they hid the virus, they send hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals over here to seed and spread the virus..."

He went on to accuse the Chinese of failing to raise an early alarm when the outbreak began last year and then “under the shield of the [World Health Organization]” not divulging an accurate genomic picture of the virus. “The Chinese Communist Party is responsible for every bad thing we’re experiencing right now,” he said. “We need to start pointing the blame at China.” Link

No video yet.

ETA: Some video here: Raw Story

This is the guy also sitting on 63 million tablets of hydroxychloriquine he can't move?

it was made in Wuhan lab but its not the Chinese behind it bill gates has been funding research there , what i want to know is why i cant find any good threads questioning msm take on this covid , i know here in the uk all they did was bang on about the nhs which just reminded me 0f 9/11 when msn just went on about the fire fighters and ignored any real questions and answers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bret Weinstein’s last appearance on Joe Rogan brought up some man-made points that are quite compelling.

(2:10:00, someone was kind enough to out a timeline in the comments)

Before anyone starts listening and automatically shuts it off when they hear Bret say “I think we should deal with this in a sober way”....Rogan interrupts him and starts on the man-made in a lab aspect of it.

Actually, that entire podcast was really great. I know *many* posters of ATS would agree with 100% of Bret’s ideas in everything he brought up during the podcast.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Bret Weinstein’s last appearance on Joe Rogan brought up some man-made points that are quite compelling.

(2:10:00, someone was kind enough to out a timeline in the comments)

Before anyone starts listening and automatically shuts it off when they hear Bret say “I think we should deal with this in a sober way”....Rogan interrupts him and starts on the man-made in a lab aspect of it.

Actually, that entire podcast was really great. I know *many* posters of ATS would agree with 100% of Bret’s ideas in everything he brought up during the podcast.

link is not working or its been removed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join