It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown departure of the President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I didn't know where to put this, so if it's in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.

I found this odd, so maybe someone knows if this kind of thing happens frequently. This incidence was brought to my attention so I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence.

The President had nothing on his schedule noted after 11:30 am yesterday.
This morning his official schedule for July 3rd shows him and the first lady arriving at Andrews at 3:50 am and back at the White House at about 4:20 am.

Is it normal that where they originally went is not listed?

Official Schedule

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Remember last year for Thanksgiving? I think it was when the media was ragging on him for playing golf and he was actually in the air on his way to Afghanistan to visit the troops.

They don't always telegraph where he's going for security reasons.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, I am sure that the official schedule is not always correct, if there is risk involved, they do not want the presidents path out there for people to attempt an assassination. Only a fool would post where they are going to be at a certain time if they were taking a route where they were not totally secure.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I’m not saying it’s Russia but,,,,, it’s Russia...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Remember last year for Thanksgiving? I think it was when the media was ragging on him for playing golf and he was actually in the air on his way to Afghanistan to visit the troops.

They don't always telegraph where he's going for security reasons.

That makes sense. It's too bad trump plays puppet for the military industrial complex and TPTB. A real gift to the troops would be to send them back home and not be a puppet like the POTUS'before him.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"stopping by the CIA to help plan the coup on Venezuela" might have upset a few PPL,

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lol. Thanks for the answers. I had never paid attention to the schedules before. Which is why I was curious as to whether this is a normal occurrence.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It’s perfectly normal, as are impromptu bunker inspection visits 🤪

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Meeting with Putin on the 4th of July and the Russian national anthem at Mount Rushmore.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

or spending months in the basement. But then, when all you are smart enough to hold is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Then we have your guy Biden that like so many of the deranged Leftist cult, won’t leave the basement.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He comes out on February 2nd. If he sees his shadow, he's president for the next 4 years.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe something to do with Mt Rushmore celebration?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Yes, he was posing for a sketch. The chiseling on the mountain starts after the commemoration tomorrow 😁

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Yes, he was posing for a sketch. The chiseling on the mountain starts after the commemoration tomorrow 😁

I wish. I don't think he deserves to be up there, but the massive freak-out from the left would be worth it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wish. I don't think he deserves to be up there, but the massive freak-out from the left would be worth it.

If the anti-American Left would have worked with him even just a little bit in his 1st term and a little in his 2nd term, he might have been worthy of getting up there someday.

But maybe one day they will carve Obama’s and Biden’s faces up there to cover up the rest of them.
edit on 3-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If the anti-American Left would have worked with him even just a little bit in his 1st term and a little in his 2nd term, he might have been worthy of getting up there someday.

But maybe one day they will carve Obama’s and Biden’s faces up there to cover up the rest of them.

The scary part is there are actually people who think Obama belongs on Mount Rushmore.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
President Trump has just challenged Joe Biden to take a cognitive test. They take the test and compare results!

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump has just challenged Joe Biden to take a cognitive test. They take the test and compare results!

twitter.com...

That Hill article is hilarious.
Trump is going to destroy Biden in the debates, Him and the Dem supporters will be shell shocked halfway through the first one.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453 I see he got back at 4.20 to join the DC crowd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join